Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Heavy snow just started

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

another snowman being built on my patio later or in the morning.....big kid here when comes to snow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bollox!!!!

please everyone, stay off the roads.

we have stuff to get to shops for you and can do without having to dodge around cars not going anywhere.

plus, would rather slide my wagon into a tree than a car, so only travel if safe to do so.

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

we have stuff to get to shops for you and can do without having to dodge around cars not going anywhere.

plus, would rather slide my wagon into a tree than a car, so only travel if safe to do so."

ermm what that got to do with the opening post apart from ther are lots of idiots around?

By *littylikka69Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

dont think i would like a big truck sliding into my little car on the icy roads!.

By *onestbabeWoman
over a year ago

canvey

Not more bloody snow on its way hope not in essex

over a year ago

Snow has just started here and I did the shopping yesterday as we got fair warning. Will be like a kid all evening looking out of the window to watch it lol

over a year ago

"dont think i would like a big truck sliding into my little car on the icy roads!. "

well tbh if truck drivers don't like snow or winter...get another job.....the OP was for humour not slapping down! don't need a frigging nanny slapping down 'cause said I like building snowmen on my patio!

over a year ago

"Snow has just started here and I did the shopping yesterday as we got fair warning. Will be like a kid all evening looking out of the window to watch it lol "

winter and snow, got to be in the same sentence

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

plus, would rather slide my wagon into a tree than a car, so only travel if safe to do so.

ermm what that got to do with the opening post apart from ther are lots of idiots around? "

the fact that there is heavy snow falling and its common knowledge that in times of bad weather, one should only travel when neccesary.

not really a very difficult consept to grasp.

over a year ago

"dont think i would like a big truck sliding into my little car on the icy roads!.

well tbh if truck drivers don't like snow or winter...get another job.....the OP was for humour not slapping down! don't need a frigging nanny slapping down 'cause said I like building snowmen on my patio!"

who was slapping who donw, ya eejit?

not saying truck drivers dont like snow, i was saying if its dangerouse, dont go out, as there will be trucks on the road that have a job to do.

jesus!

apologies to anyone that would love to crash in a horrible snow covered fireball. i didnt mean any offence

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

ermm what that got to do with the opening post apart from ther are lots of idiots around?

the fact that there is heavy snow falling and its common knowledge that in times of bad weather, one should only travel when neccesary.

not really a very difficult consept to grasp."

went over your head obviously....the concept & OP!

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Hope you make a snowlady to go with your snowman

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

No it canny be snowing again, We are due to fly over tomorrow

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

not really a very difficult consept to grasp."

No snow here, but I'll get Tesco to deliver food to me and not take my wee car on the road.

over a year ago

"

went over your head obviously....the concept & OP! "

not at all, the OP said snow was faling, irrespective of what he was doing with it, its neither here nor there.

By *ove bi guysWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

whoop love the snow, hope brum gets a good amount.

Though having driving test next week so be nice if went by then lol

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

ermm what that got to do with the opening post apart from ther are lots of idiots around? "

Bit harsh! Opening post is Heavy snow coming, now that means lots of things to lots of people .... obviously snow-men and snow-ball fights to lots, but can be the difference between life or death, risk taking or hibernating.

All things to all people.

Peace and love. xxx

over a year ago

"Hope you make a snowlady to go with your snowman "

yes I am , by special request as a pal was round other day & she asked why it was always a snowman, so we are making a snowwoman too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i had a very special meet planned tomorrow night, but because of weather forcast where they are we mutally agreed to be sensible and cancel, however the forcast has changed for the better since then so may be back on

over a year ago

"bollox!!!!

Bit harsh! Opening post is Heavy snow coming, now that means lots of things to lots of people .... obviously snow-men and snow-ball fights to lots, but can be the difference between life or death, risk taking or hibernating.

All things to all people.

Peace and love. xxx"

Thanks, I appreciate that, the response of bollocks that then progressed to a lecture said it all, I just wanted to enjoy the snow on MY patio, not on a road or wish anyone harm

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I've got everything crossed that we get a decent bit...even if it only lasts for a few hours.....I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve the snow

over a year ago

"

Thanks, I appreciate that, the response of bollocks that then progressed to a lecture said it all, I just wanted to enjoy the snow on MY patio, not on a road or wish anyone harm"

ah, now i see the misunderstanding.

the bollox was a sound of dismay at it snowing again, NOT your building of a snowperson.

my apologies for the misunderstanding.

over a year ago

Just rain here for now but if it snows they grit well here. No snowballs for me.

over a year ago

"No it canny be snowing again, We are due to fly over tomorrow "

i'll take a shovel and do the whole runway @ humberside for you if you like

over a year ago

Peeing down in Manchester Cheeky and it's coming North.

over a year ago

"

Thanks, I appreciate that, the response of bollocks that then progressed to a lecture said it all, I just wanted to enjoy the snow on MY patio, not on a road or wish anyone harm

ah, now i see the misunderstanding.

the bollox was a sound of dismay at it snowing again, NOT your building of a snowperson.

my apologies for the misunderstanding."

apology accepted, no wish to argue with anyone

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"No it canny be snowing again, We are due to fly over tomorrow

i'll take a shovel and do the whole runway @ humberside for you if you like "

can you make your way to stansted and keep run ways there clear, ta muchly

over a year ago

Em is flying into birmingham tomorrow night, so i, like you, hope its only a dusting

over a year ago

"No it canny be snowing again, We are due to fly over tomorrow

i'll take a shovel and do the whole runway @ humberside for you if you like

can you make your way to stansted and keep run ways there clear, ta muchly "

only if you go halves on the fuel

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

its just taken me over 3 hours to drive from York to Leeds, because of the snow in York, normally takse 30 - 40 minutes

over a year ago

Snowing her now but not settling

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

settling here

Post new Message to Thread