Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fantasies

Jump to newest

By *PIUM75 OP   Man
over a year ago

Clapham Junction

I do know we all have our fantasies with various dimensions, but please can anyone tell me why someone thinks a fantasy is bareback with strangers while she his on her period. Well it will be nice to know what other peeps feel about this request or are there people on here we do it regularly with strangers? It understandable if you do it with your partner, but with strangers i do not know. Comments & opinions please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Taboo ?

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Fantasising about something doesn't mean you want to make it a reality...

Maybe they like the thought of doing what you have mentioned but due to "safe sex" issues they never will.....

By *PIUM75 OP   Man
over a year ago

Clapham Junction

Oh no i actual got a message asking if am fine with bareback ( i think not) with girls that her on their period ( even worse) of a lady who wants a meet. I honestly thought it was a joke or one of the polite ways of saying no thanks. However reading the lady's status update it read sex with mess ( i cant really put what was written). But oh she really wants bareback while on her period, very strange hey

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Not really strange...

Some like bareback and alot of women at their horniest when on period...

Wouldn't be doing bareback myself with men here but hey...as they say...each to their own...

By *PIUM75 OP   Man
over a year ago

Clapham Junction

Oh well i wish all the lady's who love bareback while on their period with strangers all the best of luck hey

Post new Message to Thread