Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Difficult

Jump to newest

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Apart from getting out of bed, what do you think is going to be the most difficult thing you will do today.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep a straight face in an extremely pompous board meeting...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Try not to fall on my arse walking to work.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

cope with the joys of the weekly shopping trip to Asda with my mum

over a year ago

Get on the phone for Maddona tickets........

over a year ago

Or Madonna even.......

over a year ago

Outdoor training tonight when the pitch is frozen and it's -5 again

Ohhhh my poor knees

over a year ago

Meeting at school about our sons choices... Nightmare!!

over a year ago

Actually leaving the house instead of sitting browsing the forums!

over a year ago

"Outdoor training tonight when the pitch is frozen and it's -5 again

Ohhhh my poor knees "

Surely its tooooo cold fa dogging..!?

over a year ago

most difficult ting today is going to be deciding whether to bake granary bread, wholemeal bread or white bread

I love having days off

over a year ago

Getting off ,here, and the sofa and going back to work....I have a severe case of the fuckits!

over a year ago

When a bit of the ice has gone will turn out horses and sort sheep ... its just when like this better for them to have a lay in too , lol but thay need hay ,

over a year ago

Off back to work today after nearly three months off!

Play bonny you lot, laters. xxxx

over a year ago

"Off back to work today after nearly three months off!

Play bonny you lot, laters. xxxx"

that's a hell of a holiday

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

I spent nearly a hour getting my daughter out of bed, real bad case of anal blindness she could just not see her arse getting out of bed for school

over a year ago

not screaming at the chiropractor's

over a year ago

Difficult would be the not knowing.

Went for blood tests last Friday, Dr said they would get me in if its serious straight away.

So I guessed if it wasn't serious, test place would get the blood Monday, maybe get to it that day, Tuesday, send results back, Drs get it today at the earliest.

10am this morning, a phone call thinking it was for my Dad told them he will be back in 10mins, rang again but turned out it was for me, Drs phoned to make appointment for tomorrow.

Found out as its pretty much straight away and our Drs are hard to get appointments so soon, even if you phone up in morning, usually takes 3-5days to get an appointment.

So now completely worried about my results...

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

At the moment it's staying awake.... I really feel like having a nap.

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Difficult would be the not knowing.

Went for blood tests last Friday, Dr said they would get me in if its serious straight away.

So I guessed if it wasn't serious, test place would get the blood Monday, maybe get to it that day, Tuesday, send results back, Drs get it today at the earliest.

10am this morning, a phone call thinking it was for my Dad told them he will be back in 10mins, rang again but turned out it was for me, Drs phoned to make appointment for tomorrow.

Found out as its pretty much straight away and our Drs are hard to get appointments so soon, even if you phone up in morning, usually takes 3-5days to get an appointment.

So now completely worried about my results..."

I have always preferred to know things as soon as possible. Hope tomorrow goes ok for you.

over a year ago

I have always preferred to know things as soon as possible. Hope tomorrow goes ok for you. "

Thanks was told before my test it could be one of 3 things, infection which should have gone by now, ucler colitis or cancer. UC doesn't usually show up on bloodtests either.

over a year ago

I have always preferred to know things as soon as possible. Hope tomorrow goes ok for you.

Thanks was told before my test it could be one of 3 things, infection which should have gone by now, ucler colitis or cancer. UC doesn't usually show up on bloodtests either."

All the best for tomorrow. The waiting must be awful. I hope you keep yourself occupied.

over a year ago

Write to small and big bosses pointing out why I think a decision they made is wrong.

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Thanks was told before my test it could be one of 3 things, infection which should have gone by now, ucler colitis or cancer. UC doesn't usually show up on bloodtests either."

My farther is half way though therapy for prostate cancer and the waiting around not being able to do anything to help makes me mad as hell some days. Think positive thoughts and hope like buggery

over a year ago

Had my blood test results, got a scan on the 23rd. Its my liver that has problems, inflamed.

By *ucspark OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Had my blood test results, got a scan on the 23rd. Its my liver that has problems, inflamed. "

Well I will be thinking of you.

over a year ago

"Had my blood test results, got a scan on the 23rd. Its my liver that has problems, inflamed.

Well I will be thinking of you. "

Thank you. Dr is baffled at what is causing the problem esp as I don't drink or drugs.

Post new Message to Thread