Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is the word cunt...

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

sooooo bad?

Reading another thread got me wondering....why do some find it insulting etc???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Because they choose to........ silly cunts.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Because they choose to........ silly cunts."

That is so bad....yet so funny

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Because they choose to........ silly cunts."

Who gives cunting fuck.

over a year ago

its the word .... like saying you old cunt ..... pee of you count .... silly cunt i hate that word , I here it and think of all sorts .

over a year ago

You ladies are very very naughty,

Go straight to my room and await punishment!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its the word .... like saying you old cunt ..... pee of you count .... silly cunt i hate that word , I here it and think of all sorts . "
yeah but ya can say in the heat of passion....its not a derogatory term then

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"its the word .... like saying you old cunt ..... pee of you count .... silly cunt i hate that word , I here it and think of all sorts . "

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word?

over a year ago

I find it hilarious some would lick one but not say the word. Its a word and an old English one and better than pussy which always sounds strange as its what you call a cat.

over a year ago

"its the word .... like saying you old cunt ..... pee of you count .... silly cunt i hate that word , I here it and think of all sorts .

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word?"

well i am saying why if a person called me it to my face i would slap them , lol

over a year ago

I do not find the word any more or less 'insulting' than other swear words. If it is said in a degrading manner, then it will have the same effect on me whichever word they decided to call me, Sarah x

over a year ago

"its the word .... like saying you old cunt ..... pee of you count .... silly cunt i hate that word , I here it and think of all sorts .

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word? well i am saying why if a person called me it to my face i would slap them , lol "

Seriously?

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

depends on what context it's used in - don't think i would use it personally - but then i don't swear much anyway

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

My ex-girlfriend is a fucking cunt.

Urban dictionary listed the above reference, I actually love the word more so when a girl uses it while pounding her, like fuck my dirty lil cunt she says. Once she says that im coming in seconds

over a year ago

i think its rude to use that word in general or in public, but can be quite sexy in private.

over a year ago

As said earlier, in the heat of the moment e.g. if you just stubbed your toe then i do not find it insulting as it is not directed at anyone on a personal level x

over a year ago

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word? well i am saying why if a person called me it to my face i would slap them , lol

Seriously? "

yes if a person come up call me a c .... and nothing to do with sex yes i would sort them out , lol

By *ondafirestormMan
over a year ago

heckington

cunts lol

By *otswbabeCouple
over a year ago

north cornwall

because it has been used as a derogatory word so much maybe. I wouldnt respond to a message containing it. It shows a lack of respect.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 12:21:29]

By *ondafirestormMan
over a year ago

heckington

lol lol lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

Urban dictionary listed the above reference, I actually love the word more so when a girl uses it while pounding her, like fuck my dirty lil cunt she says. Once she says that im coming in seconds "

considered to be the most offensive word? wow......

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

It's just a word, a word that is arguably hundreds of years old.....no-one is forced to use it, there are no penalties for not using it.

Just a word.....you use it if you wish, don't use it if you choose not to.

But.....never use it when talking to a police officer....or a judge.

Or.....Prince Charles, even if using it to describe his wife.

over a year ago

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word? well i am saying why if a person called me it to my face i would slap them , lol "

If anyone slapped me for saying the word cunt my forehead would make rapid contact with the bridge of their nose. Seriously, no single word is a justifiable reason to physically assault someone.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

I fecking hate it!!!

I swear like a trooper on a bad day BUT I will NEVER use that word!

Even hate reading it

If we having a social meet and one of them says it....Im out!

over a year ago

You hate it....yet you can bring yourself to type the word? well i am saying why if a person called me it to my face i would slap them , lol

Seriously? yes if a person come up call me a c .... and nothing to do with sex yes i would sort them out , lol"

So someone came up to you and called you one you would slap them! In my experience people don't they respond in words or disappear.

over a year ago

"Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.

Urban dictionary listed the above reference, I actually love the word more so when a girl uses it while pounding her, like fuck my dirty lil cunt she says. Once she says that im coming in seconds considered to be the most offensive word? wow...... "

Not by a long chalk i would be far more offended called a pedo 10 fold.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just something I cant get my mouth round......

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just something I cant get my mouth round......"
cock

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"just something I cant get my mouth round......"

What about the word...'cock'?

over a year ago

If a person here mailed saying... cunt would you like cock ?? ... cunt would you like fucking ? ..cunt get you ass over here ... I would think thay are putting me down as a woman . Playing at being Dom , lol its a word people put in thay think thay can get to a woman calling them a cunt maybe years old ...

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If a person here mailed saying... cunt would you like cock ?? ... cunt would you like fucking ? ..cunt get you ass over here ... I would think thay are putting me down as a woman . Playing at being Dom , lol its a word people put in thay think thay can get to a woman calling them a cunt maybe years old ..."
so it depends on the context for you then?

over a year ago

its just a word i really never quite understand why there is so much uproar from some quarters when it is used

don't get me wrong i would never use it in front of my grandmother or others of her generation or my children when they were young or anyones child for that matter but i use it in front of my own mother and she has in front of me but its used appropriately and not to intentionally offend

every word has its place in our language and should not be over looked when it is appropriate as far as i'm concerned

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

FUD

Scottish slang term meaning pussy, vagina, muff, cunt

"Your a fud"

"I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the balls"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"just something I cant get my mouth round......cock "

deal... no problem there

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"FUD

"Your a fud"

"I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the balls" "

thats fmumas word

over a year ago

I dont like it because of the way its used in everyday society, as an insult, you cunt, not as a descriptive term for the vagina.

Did see one man who used it in the most erotic way but then he never cursed or swore outside the bedroom so it made it a very sexual term.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"just something I cant get my mouth round......

What about the word...'cock'?"

just slips off the tongue.........

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

It is considered the most offensive word.....

I wouldn't say it was offensive, I just cant stand hearing it or reading it...

Kevin Bloody Wilson was warned not to use it when doing stand up in Canada...

He took no notice....

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

It isn't a word I use personally. I used to hate it with a vengeance, but most of the time I don't really care now.... four years on Fab has lessened it's impact

By *uriousc88Woman
over a year ago

Reading

I don't have an issue with the word, as such.

I have an issue with the connotations and the associations that the word has had attached to it over the years.

It has consistently been used as a derogatory term for women, and as such has a lot of negative and disrespectful connotations.

Simply because it is a word that is very often found offensive and those using it know that, I feel that to use it in unknown company is disrespectful.

over a year ago

"If a person here mailed saying... cunt would you like cock ?? ... cunt would you like fucking ? ..cunt get you ass over here ... I would think thay are putting me down as a woman . Playing at being Dom , lol its a word people put in thay think thay can get to a woman calling them a cunt maybe years old ...so it depends on the context for you then?"
if in sex .. hot sex with a man he said ooo your count is lovely maybe just maybe i could handle it .. but i have seen this word over the years used in context been so nasty. A done to make the woman look low life.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"FUD

"Your a fud"

"I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the balls" thats fmumas word "

What theeee fmuma ? surely not

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If a person here mailed saying... cunt would you like cock ?? ... cunt would you like fucking ? ..cunt get you ass over here ... I would think thay are putting me down as a woman . Playing at being Dom , lol its a word people put in thay think thay can get to a woman calling them a cunt maybe years old ...so it depends on the context for you then? if in sex .. hot sex with a man he said ooo your count is lovely maybe just maybe i could handle it .. but i have seen this word over the years used in context been so nasty. A done to make the woman look low life."
well having said that it can be used to make a man look a low life as well then......?

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Urban dictionary listed the above reference, I actually love the word more so when a girl uses it while pounding her, like fuck my dirty lil cunt she says. Once she says that im coming in seconds considered to be the most offensive word? wow......

Not by a long chalk i would be far more offended called a pedo 10 fold."

except pedo is not a word in the english language

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

used to hate that word, not a regular user of the word but have mellowed about it.

however, I can not stand the words 'pr*ck' or even 'pu*es' bleughhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

I am not following this thing about cunt being a word to put down women.

A woman is far more likely to be called a bitch or a slag..... men are much more likely to be called a cunt.

over a year ago

any word will alter it's meaning by usage.

Personally, don't think it is done to refer to anybody in terms of vagina or otherwise.

What you do in private to turn you on, your business.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

People that use the word will use it for male/female alike..

And to me, it doesn't matter what context it is used.....It simply makes me cringe!

over a year ago

Every word has use in the right context ie fuck me harder.... Opposed to fuck off if you use the word cunt it the right way its not offensive some people dont like to use or hear the word cunt but everyone is different, but talking to people and saying do you like a shaven cunt is going to offend more people than its not, just choose the right audience carefully when using the word in my opinion

over a year ago

"Every word has use in the right context ie fuck me harder.... Opposed to fuck off if you use the word cunt it the right way its not offensive some people dont like to use or hear the word cunt but everyone is different, but talking to people and saying do you like a shaven cunt is going to offend more people than its not, just choose the right audience carefully when using the word in my opinion"

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

lot of my mates are cunts..

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

I like playing with cunts..

theres quite a lot on here that are cunts..

sometimes im a bit of a cunt..

How can anyone not like cunts ?...

over a year ago

"lot of my mates are cunts..

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

How can anyone not like cunts ?..."

a good demonstration as to why the word is so disliked. Reducing people to a body part, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Not good.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

a good demonstration as to why the word is so disliked. Reducing people to a body part, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Not good."

but to some people its not a body part its just an insult....

over a year ago

"but i have seen this word over the years used in context been so nasty. A done to make the woman look low life."

its actually much much more likely to be used by a woman to make a man look like a low life treacle, if used in that way that is

over a year ago

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

How can anyone not like cunts ?..."

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

a good demonstration as to why the word is so disliked. Reducing people to a body part, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Not good.but to some people its not a body part its just an insult.... "

Hi femme xx

over a year ago

If I call someone a cunt I am referring to their behaviour and not that they are situated between a woman's thighs.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I like licking cunts..

I like fucking cunts..

a good demonstration as to why the word is so disliked. Reducing people to a body part, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Not good.but to some people its not a body part its just an insult....

Hi femme xx"

ello sweetie xx

over a year ago

lot of my mates are tits/pricks/arseholes

I like licking tits/pricks/arseholes

I like fucking tits/pricks/arseholes

I like playing with tits/pricks/arseholes

theres quite a lot on here that are tits/pricks/arseholes

sometimes im a bit of a tits/pricks/arsehole

How can anyone not like tits/pricks/arseholes

?...

same difference?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"lot of my mates are tits/pricks/arseholes

?...

same difference?

"

so why the hang up about the word cunt then......i love having my cunt fucked hard then licked after

over a year ago

?...

same difference?

so why the hang up about the word cunt then......i love having my cunt fucked hard then licked after "

oooooo usage - can't beat it

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

?...

same difference?

"

no its not the same...

I dont like licking pricks....

over a year ago

"sooooo bad?

Reading another thread got me wondering....why do some find it insulting etc??? "

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

over a year ago

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

?...

same difference?

so why the hang up about the word cunt then......i love having my cunt fucked hard then licked after

oooooo usage - can't beat it "

some like having their cunt beaten...so i agree

over a year ago

As per the previous thread...i fucking love the word cunt. Its raw and sexual...i am not keen on 'pussy'...but if a woman told me to fuck her cunt harder now that does it for me.

I am afraid..'lick my tender wetness' is a big no no

I am a fully fledged fan of cunt

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"As per the previous thread...i fucking love the word cunt. Its raw and sexual...i am not keen on 'pussy'...but if a woman told me to fuck her cunt harder now that does it for me.

I am a fully fledged fan of cunt"

lmao @ "tender wetness"

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

" some like having their cunt beaten...so i agree "

Gonna beat yours for starting this thread!!!

over a year ago

that helped me vent

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

" some like having their cunt beaten...so i agree

Gonna beat yours for starting this thread!!!

"

promises promises

over a year ago

"As per the previous thread...i fucking love the word cunt. Its raw and sexual...i am not keen on 'pussy'...but if a woman told me to fuck her cunt harder now that does it for me.

I am a fully fledged fan of cuntlmao @ "tender wetness" "

Gods honest truth a woman asked me to lick and kiss her tender wetness...immediately i thought "ello...she aint gonna be too happy when i start telling her how wet her cunt feels and how much cum i have for her face"

I think setting the right expectations is important. The 'tender wetness' episode was what made me mucky my profile up a bit so a woman won't be shocked when i spout filth!!!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks...

over a year ago

I am more likely to be put off by a grown man still using the words fanny, titties and willy in a serious sexual context.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

its a hard harsh sounding word,and i hate it

over a year ago

I first heard the word, just after I started secondary school, used as an insult to another classmate, not knowing the meaning, I later that day went on to call my brother it, this was followed by a slipper across my arse several times and my mouth being washed out with soap before the meaning being explained to me, I can not stand the word, although I admit to having used it occasionally when I have been arguing and in a rage with someone and it has come out in sheer frustration to hurt them and I am not proud of it but because of the fact that it is such a derogatory word and a vile one in my opinion, I can not abide it being used in the bedroom, if someone was to call me one or refer to my hoo haa as one during sex, he/she would be out of my bed and bedroom without their feet touching the floor, even if it was mid orgasm

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... "

I would wait till i'm done first, then say im cunted how about you

over a year ago

its a great word and just that!! it is all about how its used either in anger or in a hot sexual way.

find the word moist or clammy much worse!!

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I am a fully fledged fan of cuntlmao @ "tender wetness"

Gods honest truth a woman asked me to lick and kiss her tender wetness...immediately i thought "ello...she aint gonna be too happy when i start telling her how wet her cunt feels and how much cum i have for her face"

I think setting the right expectations is important. The 'tender wetness' episode was what made me mucky my profile up a bit so a woman won't be shocked when i spout filth!!! "

Did you laugh at the time?

I would have

If someone uses the word cunt in a derogatory way, I tend to reply that cunts are useful

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I am more likely to be put off by a grown man still using the words fanny, titties and willy in a serious sexual context.

"

or a woman ..

or the word penis when used in a sexual context..

over a year ago

Agreed its a harsh sounding word and although I use it (probably more then I should) it's more "oh you....." moments. I don't use cunt in an erotic way as it's such an ugly word to describe something so beautiful.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

It'd be nice to reclaim the word - and other sexual terms - from being used as insults. I never use "cunt" to refer to a person, and I'm trying not to use "dick" or similar, also. It's kind of sexist that the worst insult we have is to be compared to a woman's bits.

over a year ago

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... "
yes it would me too , ...

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... yes it would me too , ... "
unless he was hot

over a year ago

"its a hard harsh sounding word,and i hate it"
glad i am not the only one ... x like all things in life some will love it some will hate it .. thats Life .

over a year ago

"It'd be nice to reclaim the word - and other sexual terms - from being used as insults. I never use "cunt" to refer to a person, and I'm trying not to use "dick" or similar, also. It's kind of sexist that the worst insult we have is to be compared to a woman's bits."

over a year ago

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... yes it would me too , ... unless he was hot "
god he would have to be like a sex god , lol or he better look out , x

over a year ago

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... yes it would me too , ... unless he was hot god he would have to be like a sex god , lol or he better look out , x "

then ya could say "good job yer a fucking hot cunt or I would put you out on yer arse, ya prick!"

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

personally I just love the word......

over a year ago

"personally I just love the word...... "

prefer to love the cunt mesel.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I am led to believe that the so called swear words, most of them four letters were originally Anglo Saxon words that were used everyday. The Romans and later the Normans made them unpopular to use saying they were dirty etc. my lecturer in English actively encouraged their use because as he put it they were heritage word that invading force tried to rid our language of.

Personally I very rarely use the words as my mother would kill me

over a year ago

"I am led to believe that the so called swear words, most of them four letters were originally Anglo Saxon words that were used everyday. The Romans and later the Normans made them unpopular to use saying they were dirty etc. my lecturer in English actively encouraged their use because as he put it they were heritage word that invading force tried to rid our language of.

Personally I very rarely use the words as my mother would kill me "

Anglo Saxons were bldy invaders themselves!!!!

over a year ago

Dr. david delvin uses the word cunt in his book, love play, so it must be ok to say it, if a doctor says it.

over a year ago

My wife gets really annoyed when I use the word 'cunt.'

I suppose she's got a point, I really should make the effort to learn her mother's real name.

over a year ago

It depends on how it is used I guess. Some use it as a shock word though. It isn't a word I use a lot but I a not so small minded that I am offended by it.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"I am led to believe that the so called swear words, most of them four letters were originally Anglo Saxon words that were used everyday. The Romans and later the Normans made them unpopular to use saying they were dirty etc. my lecturer in English actively encouraged their use because as he put it they were heritage word that invading force tried to rid our language of.

Personally I very rarely use the words as my mother would kill me

Anglo Saxons were bldy invaders themselves!!!!

"

True but has a nation we are a bit Heinz 57 but that what makes us so great

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"My wife gets really annoyed when I use the word 'cunt.'

I suppose she's got a point, I really should make the effort to learn her mother's real name. "

It ok she might no be one of you out laws for long lol

over a year ago

Some people can seem to get away with saying the word without it seeming offensive. One of our best mates uses it all the time and I hardly even notice. Maybe it's because I'm used to it from him.

But 90% of the time it sets my teeth on edge, and I'm often to be found giving friends a clip round the earhole for using it. Especially female friends, it just sounds so common coming out of their mouths.

It strange how one word can sound so different coming out of different peoples mouths.

Personally I never use the word. have once and it sounded so harsh from my lips that it just made me embarrassed and honestly felt like I'd let myself down. But then I don't swear often unless I'm behind the wheel of a car or very annoyed with my hubby!! xx

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I am a fully fledged fan of cuntlmao @ "tender wetness"

I think setting the right expectations is important. The 'tender wetness' episode was what made me mucky my profile up a bit so a woman won't be shocked when i spout filth!!! "

Now the 'tender wetness' would stop me in my tracks

over a year ago

Yep...it certainly was a mood killer. Think she had been reading too many Mills and Boon novels

over a year ago

If someone called me a cunt, they'd find themselves on the ground within seconds, whether they were male or female. It is a nasty word used by nasty people who deserve to have it pointed out in no uncertain terms that by far the majority of people in this country do not like that kind of language being used.

over a year ago

Whats this 'if someone called me a cunt'

I never call the woman a cunt. I only call her...well...cunt a cunt.

I call her other things

over a year ago

he he... I was right lol

over a year ago

"If a guy said it to me during sex, I would stop him in his tracks... yes it would me too , ... unless he was hot god he would have to be like a sex god , lol or he better look out , x

then ya could say "good job yer a fucking hot cunt or I would put you out on yer arse, ya prick!" "

lol yes thats a diffrent way of looking at it .

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Whats this 'if someone called me a cunt'

I call her other things "

And thats the difference for me. The first would get the bollocks chopped off. The second Im quite happy with. The third might be on dodgy ground though...

over a year ago

I call her other things

And thats the difference for me. The first would get the bollocks chopped off. The second Im quite happy with. The third might be on dodgy ground though... "

WHat?

I call the woman 'flower' and 'sugar plum fairy' and lovely flowery angelic names like that!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

I call her other things

And thats the difference for me. The first would get the bollocks chopped off. The second Im quite happy with. The third might be on dodgy ground though...

WHat?

I call the woman 'flower' and 'sugar plum fairy' and lovely flowery angelic names like that!"

Equally offensive

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cunt is really a word i use, although i dont find it offensive. TWAT is my favourite word

over a year ago

"If someone called me a cunt, they'd find themselves on the ground within seconds, whether they were male or female. It is a nasty word used by nasty people who deserve to have it pointed out in no uncertain terms that by far the majority of people in this country do not like that kind of language being used."

so you don't have any strong feelings on it then?

*runs*

over a year ago

"Cunt is really a word i use, although i dont find it offensive. TWAT is my favourite word"

I like that one too cos you can emphasise both T's

over a year ago

"Cunt is really a word i use, although i dont find it offensive. TWAT is my favourite word

I like that one too cos you can emphasise both T's "

loves it when someone says it like that!

Wolf

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"If someone called me a cunt, they'd find themselves on the ground within seconds, whether they were male or female. It is a nasty word used by nasty people who deserve to have it pointed out in no uncertain terms that by far the majority of people in this country do not like that kind of language being used."

ha ha, so its not exceptable to call someone a cunt but it is to use violence on them

over a year ago

"Cunt is really a word i use, although i dont find it offensive. TWAT is my favourite word

I like that one too cos you can emphasise both T's "

yeah, twat, like that word, ya can really get your tongue round it

over a year ago

Says someone with the username 'slut'.

over a year ago

As for the word cunt, I rarely use it, when I do it is as an extreme reaction to someone of dislike, its probably the worst thing I could call someone, or be called.....

Unless in the bedroom, then it takes on a whole different meaning but I still find it really Dirrrty, thats why its such a turn on to use it, for me... I guess its all about the context.

over a year ago

"As for the word cunt, I rarely use it, when I do it is as an extreme reaction to someone of dislike, its probably the worst thing I could call someone, or be called.....

Unless in the bedroom, then it takes on a whole different meaning but I still find it really Dirrrty, thats why its such a turn on to use it, for me... I guess its all about the context."

So you like it in the sack but hate it out of it?

MY kinda gal!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"As for the word cunt, I rarely use it, when I do it is as an extreme reaction to someone of dislike, its probably the worst thing I could call someone, or be called.....

Unless in the bedroom, then it takes on a whole different meaning but I still find it really Dirrrty, thats why its such a turn on to use it, for me... I guess its all about the context."

Funny isnt it, i always say lady bits but for some reason stepping over the threshold into the bedroom ladybits become cunt. Never worked that one out

over a year ago

"If someone called me a cunt, they'd find themselves on the ground within seconds, whether they were male or female. It is a nasty word used by nasty people who deserve to have it pointed out in no uncertain terms that by far the majority of people in this country do not like that kind of language being used.

Says someone with the username 'slut'."

ooooo very good point there are many on here find that equally offensive if not worse

over a year ago

Yes Diamonds, just imagine you are in the heat of it and said, Fuck my 'lady bits', if I was the guy, I would instantly deflate!!!

Much like my slang term for my bits which is foo foo!

Imagine that 'go on, fuck my foo foo harder', I mean Really!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Yes Diamonds, just imagine you are in the heat of it and said, Fuck my 'lady bits', if I was the guy, I would instantly deflate!!!

Much like my slang term for my bits which is foo foo!

Imagine that 'go on, fuck my foo foo harder', I mean Really!!! "

I might try it will jay, wouldnt try it with anyone else cause its ok if he looks at me like ive lost the plot lol

over a year ago

I don't like the word, not used in a derogatory way to abuse or used in sexual activity.

I have never heard my parents swear and was brought up not to. I have also worked in public sector roles whereby my work wasn't exactly appreciated by members of the public. I was called many derogatory names but this seemed the favourite.

Therefore I _iew swearing always in a derogatory way.

I swear only for effect, sometimes on the forum and sometimes in speech if I want to emphasise. I am always aware of it. I never swear in everyday language.

Therefore, whether I'm classed as a snob or not, if I heard someone using that word, whilst I wouldn't particularly object, they can choose what language they wish, but I would think negatively of them for doing so, basically in my eyes I feel its rather common and vulgar

over a year ago

And during sexual activity I don't tend to use that kind of language either. My upbringing dictates what words I find acceptable and therefore doing something pleasurable wouldn't equate in me using swear words.

If I'm getting carried away ill say thing like harder and faster, but my favourite words tend to be oh yeah and oh my god. Its like a mantra for me. Might sound tame and boring to some but deep down this is what I'm comfortable with

over a year ago

"I first heard the word, just after I started secondary school, used as an insult to another classmate, not knowing the meaning, I later that day went on to call my brother it, this was followed by a slipper across my arse several times and my mouth being washed out with soap before the meaning being explained to me, I can not stand the word, although I admit to having used it occasionally when I have been arguing and in a rage with someone and it has come out in sheer frustration to hurt them and I am not proud of it but because of the fact that it is such a derogatory word and a vile one in my opinion, I can not abide it being used in the bedroom, if someone was to call me one or refer to my hoo haa as one during sex, he/she would be out of my bed and bedroom without their feet touching the floor, even if it was mid orgasm"

hoo haa ??????

over a year ago

"hoo haa ?????? "

Its a bit like a foo foo

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo"

but bigger

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger "

well you learn something new every day!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"And during sexual activity I don't tend to use that kind of language either. My upbringing dictates what words I find acceptable and therefore doing something pleasurable wouldn't equate in me using swear words.

If I'm getting carried away ill say thing like harder and faster, but my favourite words tend to be oh yeah and oh my god. Its like a mantra for me. Might sound tame and boring to some but deep down this is what I'm comfortable with "

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger

well you learn something new every day! "

Start worrying when it becomes a gee gee

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger

Start worrying when it becomes a gee gee "

WTF

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger

Start worrying when it becomes a gee gee "

Lol - any minute now a new thread will start with 'what do you call your bits?' as the title!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger

Lol - any minute now a new thread will start with 'what do you call your bits?' as the title! "

It already has lol

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger

Lol - any minute now a new thread will start with 'what do you call your bits?' as the title!

It already has lol"

Sexist though - just for the girls!!!

over a year ago

Are you insinuating that I have a bucket hoo haa?

over a year ago

"If someone called me a cunt, they'd find themselves on the ground within seconds, whether they were male or female. It is a nasty word used by nasty people who deserve to have it pointed out in no uncertain terms that by far the majority of people in this country do not like that kind of language being used.

Says someone with the username 'slut'."

over a year ago

"Are you insinuating that I have a bucket hoo haa?"

not me i wouldn't dare

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hoo haa? So what was Al Pacinos character in scent of a woman saying then?

over a year ago

"Hoo haa? So what was Al Pacinos character in scent of a woman saying then? "

Oddly I was thinking more of Brick Top in Snatch....

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible hoo haa... me."

over a year ago

"hoo haa ??????

Its a bit like a foo foo

but bigger "

Nah... Thats a

Hoo haa, oo haa, haa, aaaa...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 17:21:48]

over a year ago

"Hoo haa? So what was Al Pacinos character in scent of a woman saying then?

Oddly I was thinking more of Brick Top in Snatch....

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible hoo haa... me."

"

Snatch ! A highly appropriate reference for a post on the word 'cunt' ! lol

over a year ago

Urban dictionary listed the above reference, I actually love the word more so when a girl uses it while pounding her, like fuck my dirty lil cunt she says. Once she says that im coming in seconds considered to be the most offensive word? wow......

Not by a long chalk i would be far more offended called a pedo 10 fold.

except pedo is not a word in the english language "

Its an abbreviation which is if you look. Why would you prefer to be call that or a cunt? I'd take cunt any day myself.

By *edriderCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

the word cunt doesnt really bother me, it might be a glaswegian thing though as i hear it used all the time, and i enjoy using it during sex! personally i prefer fud as a word

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

so would those people who object to the word mind being called ..."a clever cunt" or would they still think it was insulting?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

Kitty would be so proud of you all...

over a year ago

If the word cunt is used in an erotic way such as in literature aimed at sexualising a situation, then it can be a good thing.

If the word is used as an attack on a person then it's not so good.

over a year ago

"If the word cunt is used in an erotic way such as in literature aimed at sexualising a situation, then it can be a good thing.

If the word is used as an attack on a person then it's not so good."

What a good way of describing its use. Would agree with that totally.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 06/02/12 17:59:38]

By *lums121Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

in spain even the kids use it .it is not even swearing

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Personally, for me, I find the way in which a word or phrase is said can be much more offensive than the actual words.

I was once described by a lady as a "soppy cunt", it was done in a very inoffensive and affectionate manner, and was actually meant as a compliment.... no more than a minute after it was said we were inflagrante delecto lol!!

Conversely, I once had a run in with a bloke who once used the phrase "smart fucker" in such a derogatory tone and manner that my fists started to itch straight away!!!

over a year ago

"so would those people who object to the word mind being called ..."a clever cunt" or would they still think it was insulting?"

Personally, yes I would. It doesn't matter to me what the word is put in front of or behind.

Even if Prince was to personally serenade me with the words 'could you be...the most beautiful cunt in the world....' - I wouldn't be too impressed

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"so would those people who object to the word mind being called ..."a clever cunt" or would they still think it was insulting?

Personally, yes I would. It doesn't matter to me what the word is put in front of or behind.

Even if Prince was to personally serenade me with the words 'could you be...the most beautiful cunt in the world....' - I wouldn't be too impressed "

you should be so lucky lucky lucky

over a year ago

it's all about context for me:

Lick my cunt - certainly

you're a cunt - violence ensues

over a year ago

Cunt, fuck, twat and many are guttural words used to evoke a response. Times change its not the worth that matters its the context within it is used. Words and the way they offend change. 40 years or more ago bastard would have evoked a aggressive response because illegitimacy was scorned upon. Nowadays people often don’t give a second thought to its use. To castigate a word out of context could be construed as being small minded.

Post new Message to Thread