Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Career Choices?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It’s been a while; if time was measured in moments not days, then a lifetime has passed since I last put fingers to keys, since I let my mind wander onto a page…..

Do you ever regret the decisions you have made, In terms of career? I am usually quite pleased with the choice I have made, that it is more a vocation than a job I feel that I am lucky. But (and you should NEVER start a sentence with a But (unless it’s a cute one?)), what I do, it can be all encompassing, and sometimes just sometimes, I make a bad decision and well……

Anyway, what else could I be……

I am in one piece, physically…….. As for my mind……. Sweet and beautiful dreams to all that want them xxx

** Please note this post is nonsense, please feel free to add nonsense of your own**

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello you long time no see xx

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It’s been a while; if time was measured in moments not days, then a lifetime has passed since I last put fingers to keys, since I let my mind wander onto a page…..

Do you ever regret the decisions you have made, In terms of career? I am usually quite pleased with the choice I have made, that it is more a vocation than a job I feel that I am lucky. But (and you should NEVER start a sentence with a But (unless it’s a cute one?)), what I do, it can be all encompassing, and sometimes just sometimes, I make a bad decision and well……

Anyway, what else could I be……

I am in one piece, physically…….. As for my mind……. Sweet and beautiful dreams to all that want them xxx

** Please note this post is nonsense, please feel free to add nonsense of your own**

"

Nice to see you...il ponder awhile and reply proper like

over a year ago

I do not regret any of my career choices, as I do not regret not being the last person to leave work every night and still made to feel bad about not doing enough.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

nonsense

(c) Mushy.

over a year ago

i definitely dont regret work choices after college (not career because i have never had one, just jobs).

but before i left college yes, i regret most days not trying more

over a year ago

"

nonsense

(c) Mushy."

You forgot ®

Post new Message to Thread