Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

gold thing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i just tried the text thing to upgrade and i got a text back my hone has blocked the incoming message, i am ment to now call my phone people to ask them to allow to me recive adult x rated stuff.... man fuck thattttttttttt lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I assume that you have lost your site supporters fee from the text sent ?

You could try sending administration your phone number, that way they may be able to confirm your contact and upgrade you once they have confirmed things - only a suggestion

over a year ago

post this in site help and copy to admins, they are more likely to get it.

The thing on phone is an 'adult content bar', does not mean you will inundated with unsolicited texts, but in place to stop underage access to unsuitable material. All mobile providers put these on accounts by default.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is answered on the upgrade pages, but we'll repeat here.

Unless you receive a PIN back you have not been charged. So if you the mobile network blocks the PIN you have not been charged.

They put the blocks on to stop under 18's receiving adult content but the block can be lifted by calling their customer services. They must get thousands of calls a day so it's nowt to be embarrased of and you're just speaking to some muppet in a call center who couldn't care less.

Or try the upgrade by phone call option.

Admin x

over a year ago

i actually had the problem that Vodafone's systems went down, reinstating all blocks on all accounts. That meant I couldn't actually access the site even on my phone on saturday.

When i told them about it and that they were ruining my sex life, they gave me 1 month free mobile TV and music!

Ritchie

Post new Message to Thread