Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Injury

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got hit by the lid of the roof box while loading it up so hard that it scrapped some skin off the bridge of my nose, and I am definitely going to have a bruise as if someone has punched me on my face.

What injury have you incurred recently?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Got hit by the lid of the roof box while loading it up so hard that it scrapped some skin off the bridge of my nose, and I am definitely going to have a bruise as if someone has punched me on my face.

What injury have you incurred recently? "

Sliced my thumb carving a joint of meat....oh and broke a nail

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

big black bruise on the inside of my knee when the 'non slip' mat slipped in the bath at the hotel last week - still flammin painful

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Got hit by the lid of the roof box while loading it up so hard that it scrapped some skin off the bridge of my nose, and I am definitely going to have a bruise as if someone has punched me on my face.

Ouch,hope you get better soon.

Had a neck injury 3 weeks ago, am still high from the painkillers...

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Broke my thumb nail

Not happy as it now looks silly!!!

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

snog rash on my chin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Massive bruise on my leg from coffee table and huge scratch across my left tit thanks to a cat that didn't want to go out in the cold

Cali x

By *4FantasyCouple
over a year ago

Spalding

Bruise on my leg where the upright hoover fell on it.

Kittyx

over a year ago

not an injury but felt ill last friday and went for a lie down. woke up seven hours later in hospital.still don't know why

over a year ago

Got a play slap from a so called friend earlier this week and have a huge bruise. What's worse is he asked me to come work for him!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Got a play slap from a so called friend earlier this week and have a huge bruise. What's worse is he asked me to come work for him! "

in my opinion you must have deserved it

over a year ago

Twisted my back when I slipped in wet mud walking the dog, didn't fall but it was enough to put it out. See a physio in a few days to help sort it out.

over a year ago

Got a play slap from a so called friend earlier this week and have a huge bruise. What's worse is he asked me to come work for him! in my opinion you must have deserved it "

I bloody didn't! Well I dont think I don't think so.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Got a play slap from a so called friend earlier this week and have a huge bruise. What's worse is he asked me to come work for him! in my opinion you must have deserved it

I bloody didn't! Well I dont think I don't think so. "

think yourself lucky it was just one slap.....

over a year ago

Got a play slap from a so called friend earlier this week and have a huge bruise. What's worse is he asked me to come work for him! in my opinion you must have deserved it

I bloody didn't! Well I dont think I don't think so. think yourself lucky it was just one slap..... "

Im just glad it was a play one

Friends ehh!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I bloody didn't! Well I dont think I don't think so. think yourself lucky it was just one slap.....

Im just glad it was a play one

Friends ehh! "

indeedy...gotta love em

over a year ago

last monday, draining hot pasta through a colander and it tipped in the sink and boiling water splashed onto my stomach, hot as hell, still got a red mark where it scalded me

over a year ago

I slammed a car door on my thumb a couple of weeks ago... have still got a big black bruise under the nail and the nerve endings are still recovering!

over a year ago

Caught my little toe on the door frame.... omg.. how painful, am sure ive broken it, will serve me right to wander round the house barefoot

over a year ago

A couple of months ago I tore a ligament in my ankle and recently I've strained a tendon in my shoulder. I'm a bit of a disaster when it comes to injury.

over a year ago

dropped a cup on my toe while washing up! needs kissing better.

Post new Message to Thread