Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Happy Yorkshire Pudding Day

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes folks today is the day....The traditional way of eating these sumptuous, plump delightful delicacies is with roast beef.....i like them with a tiny bit of mustard......how do you eat yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

with roast beef and horseradish. But if I'm in the mood with any roast dinner. I know not traditional ...... I'm a roasty rebel!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"with roast beef and horseradish. But if I'm in the mood with any roast dinner. I know not traditional ...... I'm a roasty rebel! "
oooooh yes i have put a few bits of horseradish in mine before cooking..gives em a lil kick...and i suspect that you arent just a roastie rebel

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

With custard!!

over a year ago

.... have also had them the yorkshire way with syrup and cream as a dessert. Yum!

over a year ago

"with roast beef and horseradish. But if I'm in the mood with any roast dinner. I know not traditional ...... I'm a roasty rebel! oooooh yes i have put a few bits of horseradish in mine before cooking..gives em a lil kick...and i suspect that you arent just a roastie rebel"

... you're correct ...... I have them with sausages in too ..... love them in the hole.

over a year ago

"Yes folks today is the day....The traditional way of eating these sumptuous, plump delightful delicacies is with roast beef.....i like them with a tiny bit of mustard......how do you eat yours? "

Had ours today with roast beef, mustard and the trimmings.

XXXX

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"with roast beef and horseradish. But if I'm in the mood with any roast dinner. I know not traditional ...... I'm a roasty rebel! oooooh yes i have put a few bits of horseradish in mine before cooking..gives em a lil kick...and i suspect that you arent just a roastie rebel

... you're correct ...... I have them with sausages in too ..... love them in the hole. "

i always eat the sausage n leave the hole

Post new Message to Thread