Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocked Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just us, or does anyone else find it irritating when people have viewed your profile, but when you try to view them in return, it says.....'Member has hidden their profile'?

Have had this happen to us quite a few times now.....just find it irritating, that's all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Is it just us, or does anyone else find it irritating when people have viewed your profile, but when you try to view them in return, it says.....'Member has hidden their profile'?

Have had this happen to us quite a few times now.....just find it irritating, that's all. "

We can't see who's looked at us - can't really see the point but if they do that I'd say that there're probably not worth looking at anyway!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it just us, or does anyone else find it irritating when people have viewed your profile, but when you try to view them in return, it says.....'Member has hidden their profile'?

Have had this happen to us quite a few times now.....just find it irritating, that's all.

We can't see who's looked at us - can't really see the point but if they do that I'd say that there're probably not worth looking at anyway! "

agree totally, they obviously get their kicks out of looking at other peoples profiles

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We can't see who's looked at us - can't really see the point but if they do that I'd say that there're probably not worth looking at anyway!

agree totally, they obviously get their kicks out of looking at other peoples profiles "

that isn't exactly what i meant! i look a profiles and decide i'm not interested for whatever reason - so don't make contact - if i like what i see, i do make contact - but wouldn't block anyone just cos of that - nowt to do with getting kicks!

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Hidden profile doesnt mean that you've been blocked it just means that they've hidden their profile from everyone on the site.

xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Hidden profile doesnt mean that you've been blocked it just means that they've hidden their profile from everyone on the site.

xx"

oh - didn't realise- how very odd - go look at profiles but no one can look at you - bit pointless????

over a year ago

Some use the blocking function in other ways though.. send nasty mail etc.. then hide like babies pmsl..

On the whole though.. its a good feature eh...

over a year ago

"Hidden profile doesnt mean that you've been blocked it just means that they've hidden their profile from everyone on the site.

xx

oh - didn't realise- how very odd - go look at profiles but no one can look at you - bit pointless????"

can imagine some of the single women find it a bonus.. Can look and mail but not get pestered maybe???

over a year ago

xx

oh - didn't realise- how very odd - go look at profiles but no one can look at you - bit pointless????"

Thats what I was trying to say, not good with word at times though

zoe steve - sorry if I offended you, did not mean to

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

xx

oh - didn't realise- how very odd - go look at profiles but no one can look at you - bit pointless????

can imagine some of the single women find it a bonus.. Can look and mail but not get pestered maybe??? "

I can see that - makes sense - they would be able to mail, send pics etc once they saw someone they liked - hadn't though of that!

over a year ago

but isnt the fun of this site to see n be seen ?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"but isnt the fun of this site to see n be seen ?

"

yep - but i can see the point with the single ladies - can't see any other reason to do that tho - well - apart from weirdos!!!!

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

"but isnt the fun of this site to see n be seen ?

yep - but i can see the point with the single ladies - can't see any other reason to do that tho - well - apart from weirdos!!!!"

lol, people do it for loads of different reasons. we were hidden for about 2days once when someone we know joined - we panicked that we'd be recognised - hid the recognisable photos then made the profile visable again. but i know people that have been harrassed on the site and hid the profile so they couldnt be contacted till it was sorted.

xx

Post new Message to Thread