Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cross dressing what drives you?

Jump to newest

By *easingtart OP   Woman
over a year ago

bristol

Accidentally walked in on our 18 year old son dressed in a wig and bra (under his shirt) yesterday. We had a bit of a chat and he admitted to me that he is drawn to dressing a feminine way his lovely girlfriend knows and supports him and most of his friends know as well. I have told him he is no different in my eyes that if he needs to talk I’m going to be supportive and then joked about going dress shopping. I do not want him to feel ashamed or that he can’t dress however he pleases but I’m also worried for him and the social stigma he will encounter. I would be interested to hear your story .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My profile i think explains my reasons, i have a very strong female personality.. Not in sense of trying to be a girl, i dont do wigs n make up etc or want a female name.. No criticisms to anyone else... I dont often dress but its when my female persona comes out that i may put something which is classed as female on but you see i love the feel and the look, mens fashion is not so exploratory, I dont wear dresses etc, no desire to, its normally stockings, knickers, footsies.. My gf loves that side of me and we enjoy shopping together.. My female side is soft, sensitive, unferstands and loves the hang and cuts of the clothing.. I must say for me it is a case of havong split personality.. Its connection to that side.. Hope this hasn t offended OP or anyone else.. Its my angle

over a year ago

"Accidentally walked in on our 18 year old son dressed in a wig and bra (under his shirt) yesterday. We had a bit of a chat and he admitted to me that he is drawn to dressing a feminine way his lovely girlfriend knows and supports him and most of his friends know as well. I have told him he is no different in my eyes that if he needs to talk I’m going to be supportive and then joked about going dress shopping. I do not want him to feel ashamed or that he can’t dress however he pleases but I’m also worried for him and the social stigma he will encounter. I would be interested to hear your story . "

Btw.. I love your thinking and how you have understood, many wouldn t x

over a year ago

Feel free to chat if ever you need to thibk something thrux

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Spoke to my Mother yesterday, she had been thinking that my Transvestism was due to her deeply wanting a Girl after my Brother was born. That in some way during her pregnancy, her deep desire to have a baby girl was in someway influencing my personality.

Congratulations, as you've approached your son well, rather than be embarrassed and denying his compulsion to dress, he felt at ease to talk to you. I was badly beaten up by my Father after he found out, and I know from my generation that wasn't unusual. Also glad he has an open minded partner as well.

Being a Tgirl can be hard at times, but also really fun, certainly with the love of others around you, accepting of yourself will be easier and less traumatic. Look at Sparkle an event in July in Manchester when you get chance.

My biggest bit of advice and what I wish I'd had, is support, it's the easiest thing to do and you've already started

By *aige CoolTV/TS
over a year ago

north west

It's more common than you think .itsalso more accepting these days than it was 20 years ago believe me. He will be fine he is lucky that your ok with him about it and his gf too .tell him good luck x

By *easingtart OP   Woman
over a year ago

bristol

I want to give him the space to explore who he is and find his way. I do not feel as close to him as I do my girls just because he is not much of a talker . We live in a rural community and I’m sure if he comes out in public he will need to be strong and confident about his look as it will be a challenge. Somehow it seems that Gay or even worse vegetarian would be more tolarated in our society today.

over a year ago

"I want to give him the space to explore who he is and find his way. I do not feel as close to him as I do my girls just because he is not much of a talker . We live in a rural community and I’m sure if he comes out in public he will need to be strong and confident about his look as it will be a challenge. Somehow it seems that Gay or even worse vegetarian would be more tolarated in our society today. "

If you live in a small town he may be best keeping it hidden. Bigger towns or cities have events that he will be welcome at. You could go along too.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I want to give him the space to explore who he is and find his way. I do not feel as close to him as I do my girls just because he is not much of a talker . We live in a rural community and I’m sure if he comes out in public he will need to be strong and confident about his look as it will be a challenge. Somehow it seems that Gay or even worse vegetarian would be more tolarated in our society today. "

My Mother said that about me, and she's right, I was very introverted, and kept myself to myself.

Crossdressing can be a flip on your personality, as a guy I'm one thing but when dressed a different me does appear. Not to sound flippant but the best example I can think of, as a guy I don't dance I look terrible,proper Dad dancing, but when I'm dressed ! Drag (no pun intended) me off that floor I don't care I'll be up there all night, allows me freedom of expression.

Luckily attitudes are changing, not as fast as I'd like it but certainly better than in my youth.

over a year ago

"I want to give him the space to explore who he is and find his way. I do not feel as close to him as I do my girls just because he is not much of a talker . We live in a rural community and I’m sure if he comes out in public he will need to be strong and confident about his look as it will be a challenge. Somehow it seems that Gay or even worse vegetarian would be more tolarated in our society today.

My Mother said that about me, and she's right, I was very introverted, and kept myself to myself.

Crossdressing can be a flip on your personality, as a guy I'm one thing but when dressed a different me does appear. Not to sound flippant but the best example I can think of, as a guy I don't dance I look terrible,proper Dad dancing, but when I'm dressed ! Drag (no pun intended) me off that floor I don't care I'll be up there all night, allows me freedom of expression.

Luckily attitudes are changing, not as fast as I'd like it but certainly better than in my youth. "

I love that. The empowerment.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

Op you have done the best thing you could have done , not pushed it , made him aware you are there for him and hhad a laugh about it as well . His mates an gf know so he's doing ok . As people have said it is b etter but be careful. enjoy the good times xxxx

but you asked for storys

, from a very early age i sneaked into mums an sisters cupboards an tried thin gs on an wore them whilst everyone was out . Making sure they were placed back in same ways because if caught it was Wrong - i knew

hid it an it waned in an out till puberty then it bloomed an mixed in with ragin g hormones an you now have seen people you know an their attitude to trans. So you hide it an i joined the navy as it was a manly job

all this time the need to do it resurfaces an you squash it back down or buy outfits sneak them on then bin them in fear of getting caught

have a family with kids

]

hide who you are even further to not affect them, but the need bubbles up all the time ,I split with their mam

every free time i had i dressed learnt to apply make up badly , met a new partner who knew , i hid it again but its always there but didn't want to affect her kids an mine

went full time last year told kids and sister passedd away - i was ostracized from her funeral due to being trans. Without gettin g too deep my 21 yr son was then murdered and i was threatened with violence ( genuin e threats ) if i attended his funeral - again asked paren ts if they had my back - not whilst trans.

the support you've given your lad so early on will be a positive for the rest of his life xxxx

By *ohncukMan
over a year ago

london

Just horny to do, the outfits you ladies get to wear look horny and feel horny

By *sername Bi CDTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond, North Yorks and Kent

I like the variety of designs and the feel of the material. I don't think it's connected to sexuality particularly.

By *elboy321Man
over a year ago

Paisley

I just love dressing in sexy lingerie.

You ladies have sexy panties, bras and suspender belts. I dont think theres a guy out there who hasnt tried his wifes, gfs, sisters or mothers panties at some stage of their life. My panty fetish started when i was 13yrs old and i was wearing my 17 yr old sisters undies.

I have now moved onto my wifes and sometimes buy my own.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

How lucky your son is to have such an understanding girlfriend, mum and friends

Post new Message to Thread