Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hate ssking direct questions but would you say im

Less

More

Or similar flirtiness

To what i used to be or would you say more friendly than flirty

Its from i comment on the 3 words thread i ask the question????

Interested to know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

farty

over a year ago

More friendly than flirty with me but then we are friends

over a year ago

More friendly

over a year ago

"More friendly"

And hilarious too

over a year ago

"More friendly

And hilarious too "

thanks not fishing for compiments just trying to get to the bottom of this

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Not flirty, you're very very effusive about your relationship. You're just friendly.

I'd say that you're virtually omnipresent on threads but that's how you post

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Same as you ever were.

over a year ago

We have never spoken but I see your posts.

I think your just friendly. And obviously a happy chappy lol.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

Friendly to me

By *unningFoxWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have seen your posts very often and they are all friendly and you definetly let everyone know about your girlfriend

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Definitely more friendly, less flirty. I think we all know the reason for that. You’re not shy in coming forward about it

over a year ago

"I hate ssking direct questions but would you say im

Less

More

Or similar flirtiness

To what i used to be or would you say more friendly than flirty

Its from i comment on the 3 words thread i ask the question????

Interested to know"

We'd say less flirty, but more on the banter stakes (if that's possible ha) if that makes sense? Since you got coupled up, it's like you don't have to concern yourself with mass market appeal after all so can say more of what the hell you like (again if that's possible )

We don't mind one bit as we like your chucklesome side on here!

B

over a year ago

I don’t think that you seem overtly flirtatious tbh, friendly definitely.

I’m madly in love with Mr, but am naturally flirty, but not overtly sexually, more “carry on” mode. Can’t help it, think it’s my burlesque background, can’t resist a bit of cheeky innuendo/banter.

You always mention your lovely partner, your profile mentions her, and unless it’s her saying it, then it isn’t an issue. I’m sure that if she thought you were being flirty, you would know about it, haha xx

over a year ago

Always friendly x

over a year ago

"I don’t think that you seem overtly flirtatious tbh, friendly definitely.

I’m madly in love with Mr, but am naturally flirty, but not overtly sexually, more “carry on” mode. Can’t help it, think it’s my burlesque background, can’t resist a bit of cheeky innuendo/banter.

You always mention your lovely partner, your profile mentions her, and unless it’s her saying it, then it isn’t an issue. I’m sure that if she thought you were being flirty, you would know about it, haha xx"

Phoar, you are one very gorgeous looking woman!

over a year ago

Cheeky, funny, less flirty. Random as hell.

over a year ago

You always mention your lovely partner, your profile mentions her, and unless it’s her saying it, then it isn’t an issue. I’m sure that if she thought you were being flirty, you would know about it, haha xx"

no no she didnt say it but i was just making sure thanks for the imput folks

over a year ago

You always mention your lovely partner, your profile mentions her, and unless it’s her saying it, then it isn’t an issue. I’m sure that if she thought you were being flirty, you would know about it, haha xxno no she didnt say it but i was just making sure thanks for the imput folks"

I know she didn’t, saw the thread you are referring to. You’ve nothing to be worried about, people see how respectful and friendly you are- no one sees anything more than that xx

over a year ago

I don't think you've mentioned your lady for at least 15 minutes..

You're way less flirty than you used to be.. now you're just more random.

over a year ago

"I don't think you've mentioned your lady for at least 15 minutes..

You're way less flirty than you used to be.. now you're just more random."

well thats what i thought too

over a year ago

Friendly, less flirty than you were, and smitten

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I can't say I've noticed a change in your friendly/flirtometre but I have noticed you mention your gf at every opportunity. Nothing wrong with of course!!

over a year ago

Less flirty but still your friendly self. If a little sick bucket inducing at times

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/19 16:07:32]

over a year ago

I'd sum you up with 'mischievious'

over a year ago

Not my gf btw as of yet unlabled shhhh dont scare her off

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I’d also say that you can be rather insensitive though. Which I never quite know if is intentional though.

over a year ago

"I’d also say that you can be rather insensitive though. Which I never quite know if is intentional though."
agreed my mouth/fingers goes before brains many times sometimes i dong see what i did untill hours later unless told

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"I’d also say that you can be rather insensitive though. Which I never quite know if is intentional though.agreed my mouth/fingers goes before brains many times sometimes i dong see what i did untill hours later unless told"

Yep, we can all do that. The comments in the anti-mothers thread for example. Going back to do another one, that’s when I questioned your intent.

over a year ago

"I’d also say that you can be rather insensitive though. Which I never quite know if is intentional though.agreed my mouth/fingers goes before brains many times sometimes i dong see what i did untill hours later unless told

Yep, we can all do that. The comments in the anti-mothers thread for example. Going back to do another one, that’s when I questioned your intent. "

ooo let me look forgot what i said

over a year ago

"More friendly

And hilarious too thanks not fishing for compiments just trying to get to the bottom of this"

You’re totally fishing for compliments. I’m reeling.

over a year ago

"More friendly

And hilarious too thanks not fishing for compiments just trying to get to the bottom of this

You’re totally fishing for compliments. I’m reeling. "

I bloody am not was just a moment of weakness this morning after a silly comment by a silly man in a self confessed grump sparked it

over a year ago

"I’d also say that you can be rather insensitive though. Which I never quite know if is intentional though.agreed my mouth/fingers goes before brains many times sometimes i dong see what i did untill hours later unless told

Yep, we can all do that. The comments in the anti-mothers thread for example. Going back to do another one, that’s when I questioned your intent. "

Didnt really read the title or the op just saw an opportunity for a joke that didnt come go me 1st time around

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Yep, we can all do that. The comments in the anti-mothers thread for example. Going back to do another one, that’s when I questioned your intent.

Didnt really read the title or the op just saw an opportunity for a joke that didnt come go me 1st time around"

And then to do so again re aunties?

over a year ago

One thing you do I don’t like, is when a newby starts a thread asking for advice, you take that as an opportunity to boast and say how well you’re doing. Not helpful and not cool.

over a year ago

Didnt really read the title or the op just saw an opportunity for a joke that didnt come go me 1st time around

And then to do so again re aunties? "

thats what im saying i missed thr joke 1st time but i shant worry about it now

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

And then to do so again re aunties? thats what im saying i missed thr joke 1st time but i shant worry about it now"

I think you’re missing it now too. It wasn’t the thread for jokes. Anyway, as I said - I find you same as you ever were. Glad you’re happy.

over a year ago

"One thing you do I don’t like, is when a newby starts a thread asking for advice, you take that as an opportunity to boast and say how well you’re doing. Not helpful and not cool."

Yeah i know im a twat on occasion too

over a year ago

And then to do so again re aunties? thats what im saying i missed thr joke 1st time but i shant worry about it now

I think you’re missing it now too. It wasn’t the thread for jokes. Anyway, as I said - I find you same as you ever were. Glad you’re happy."

i know never read op my bad hands up

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I think you’re friendly, just as you always have been

Post new Message to Thread