Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock and fanny pictures...

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Only to check their really female.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No some pussys deffo are best seen with the lights down low.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

no a face pic is first priority,the rest can be stated or subtly hinted at, but doesn't have to be before we'll meet them.

over a year ago

to find out if they are really shaven or hairy

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

"No some pussys deffo are best seen with the lights down low. "

And some cocks

over a year ago

I prefer not see them but love a bum picture and a face picture but a picture of someones knob does nothing for me

over a year ago

"No some pussys deffo are best seen with the lights down low.

And some cocks "

+1

over a year ago

And some cocks "

I wouldn't disagree with that but they don't look like 2 piece chopped liver 5 days out of 28

over a year ago

No, not if he has a nice face.

over a year ago

"I prefer not see them but love a bum picture and a face picture but a picture of someones knob does nothing for me "

Like many on here, mine are interchangeable

over a year ago

I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples! "
but how do you know the pic is a true representation of said tool?

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Face pic yes, cock pic no.

Ive never asked and I never would.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples! but how do you know the pic is a true representation of said tool? "

True....I make them write their fab id on their cock with a marker pen before taking a photo of it to send to me....permanent marker of course!

over a year ago

There are some neat and pretty lady parts out there but there are some that look like Predator when he takes his helmet off

If you were going to meet someone then a pic of face, body and fun parts would be a bonus.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples! but how do you know the pic is a true representation of said tool?

True....I make them write their fab id on their cock with a marker pen before taking a photo of it to send to me....permanent marker of course!

"

you do that too?? Thought it was just me

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples! but how do you know the pic is a true representation of said tool?

you do that too?? Thought it was just me "

Sorts out the married ones as well!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

do you sign em after youve used em as well?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

do you sign em after youve used em as well? "

I do....the little ones just get a 'SJ' on them though.

over a year ago

"I don't fancy playing with a cock that I do not like! Simples! but how do you know the pic is a true representation of said tool? "

Usually it is still attached to the owner showing his face!

over a year ago

do you sign em after youve used em as well?

I do....the little ones just get a 'SJ' on them though.

"

Could be worse, could get an "un" before the SJ ; if that fits of course

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"There are some neat and pretty lady parts out there but there are some that look like Predator when he takes his helmet off

If you were going to meet someone then a pic of face, body and fun parts would be a bonus. "

Love that film, one of my faves.

over a year ago

Neither of us like the full on pics, less is more, leave something to imagination

over a year ago

No its not try before you buy x

over a year ago

I love a fanny with big lips! If you suck and lick it long enough they all look the same

viva big lips and wet pussy.

over a year ago

"Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?"

I dont because a 2D picture gives you little idea or reality even if its taken next to a sky remote.

over a year ago

All well and good perving over lady-parts, but if I don't see the face, how can I know if there's an attraction? Likewise if I'm messaging someone, I'll always send a facepic in my opening message, rather than a pic of my ding-dong

And Predator's a classic movie

over a year ago

"Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?"
no i go for the face x

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?no i go for the face x"
so how do you know if they are well hung then? lol

over a year ago

"Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?no i go for the face xso how do you know if they are well hung then? lol "
Thay tell me , lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you insist on seeing these before you meet someone for sex? If so..why?no i go for the face xso how do you know if they are well hung then? lol Thay tell me , lol "
cooooool

By *imshardMan
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 03/02/12 22:03:13]

By *om1noMan
over a year ago

South Worcestershire

And some cocks

I wouldn't disagree with that but they don't look like 2 piece chopped liver 5 days out of 28 "

I love that comment

over a year ago

see if i see a nice cock pic and other end theres no nice face .. its a no go .. so for me its face first please. xx

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"see if i see a nice cock pic and other end theres no nice face .. its a no go .. so for me its face first please. xx "
nowt wrong with liking fit guys Jo

over a year ago

I have to say I like to see a nice picture of boobs, me meeting would not depend on the picture though, I just like boobs.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have to say I like to see a nice picture of boobs, me meeting would not depend on the picture though, I just like boobs."
plenty of moobs..will they do?

over a year ago

"I have to say I like to see a nice picture of boobs, me meeting would not depend on the picture though, I just like boobs.plenty of moobs..will they do? "

Noooooooooo!! boobs with a b!!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have to say I like to see a nice picture of boobs, me meeting would not depend on the picture though, I just like boobs.plenty of moobs..will they do?

Noooooooooo!! boobs with a b!! "

all the moob owners will be pming ya

over a year ago

"I have to say I like to see a nice picture of boobs, me meeting would not depend on the picture though, I just like boobs.plenty of moobs..will they do?

Noooooooooo!! boobs with a b!! all the moob owners will be pming ya "

I think the block button may be used for the first ever time by meeee then!! Saying that though, I have noticed a fair few moob owners checking out my profile . . . . . wtf!!!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Noooooooooo!! boobs with a b!! all the moob owners will be pming ya

I think the block button may be used for the first ever time by meeee then!! Saying that though, I have noticed a fair few moob owners checking out my profile . . . . . wtf!!!"

see ya....wouldnt wanna be ya

over a year ago

I think the block button may be used for the first ever time by meeee then!! Saying that though, I have noticed a fair few moob owners checking out my profile . . . . . wtf!!!see ya....wouldnt wanna be ya "

I'm sure Ive had that replied to me sometime before . . . .

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think the block button may be used for the first ever time by meeee then!! Saying that though, I have noticed a fair few moob owners checking out my profile . . . . . wtf!!!see ya....wouldnt wanna be ya

I'm sure Ive had that replied to me sometime before . . . . "

*wiggles boobs"

over a year ago

I think the block button may be used for the first ever time by meeee then!! Saying that though, I have noticed a fair few moob owners checking out my profile . . . . . wtf!!!see ya....wouldnt wanna be ya

I'm sure Ive had that replied to me sometime before . . . . *wiggles boobs" "

hubba hubba!!! wiggly boobs

over a year ago

I'm sure Ive had that replied to me sometime before . . . . *wiggles boobs" "

just had a sneeky perv at you, my my my thems is some boobs i'd like to see wiggle!!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'm sure Ive had that replied to me sometime before . . . . *wiggles boobs"

just had a sneeky perv at you, my my my thems is some boobs i'd like to see wiggle!!"

Il let ya know when i go trampolining.....

over a year ago

just had a sneeky perv at you, my my my thems is some boobs i'd like to see wiggle!!Il let ya know when i go trampolining..... "

ive got a trampoline . . . . . a big one

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

just had a sneeky perv at you, my my my thems is some boobs i'd like to see wiggle!!Il let ya know when i go trampolining.....

ive got a trampoline . . . . . a big one"

boing boing

over a year ago

I dont ask for cock pics, I dont set that as a precedent. I do tend to see them though as the majority of guys do have a pic that they send me of their own accord, but I dont ask to see.

And I dont send them a disembodied pic of my pussy either.

I cant remember ever being asked to produce a pic of my pussy to assess its aesthetic qualities. Always a first time Id guess.

By *onochrome2Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I like to see face and body pics. As others have mentioned cock pics mean nothing, guys always try to take pics to make their cock look as big as possible. They are rarely a true representation. Lol but then again the same can be said about some of the face pics too. I've met a few people whos pics were clearly taken on a very good day 5 years previously haha. I don't see the point its a waste of my time and theirs!

D x

over a year ago

We just like to see a face picture before a meet at the end of the day I know what a pussy and cock looks like so don't see the point in requesting them

over a year ago

The most common reply in this type of thread is that people don't ask to see these pictures. My experience on the site is very different, I am regularly asked to send that type of picture.

I don't ask for that type of picture because it does not determine whether I'd consider meeting.

over a year ago

If she has a pretty face then I WANT to see her pussy but if she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp then her pussy ain't gonna make up for that no matter how 'neat and trim' it is.

over a year ago

I have pussy pics that I would offer to show a potential playmate if he is interested is seeing them.

Usually we would be exchanging pics and talking about what we like/dislike when we play by the time I bring up the subject of what our relative intimate parts look like.

over a year ago

" ....I make them write their fab id on their cock with a marker pen before taking a photo of it to send to me....permanent marker of course!

"

Awww... Thats not fair...

In this weather all you would see is "Eton"

over a year ago

" ....I make them write their fab id on their cock with a marker pen before taking a photo of it to send to me....permanent marker of course!

In this weather all you would see is "Eton" "

Mine says 'Wendy' on a cold day but on a hot day it says 'Welcome to England, have a nice day!'

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Dont and will never ask to see cock pic, I'd rather know that they can use the thing rather than look at it.

over a year ago

I have no pics here of my pussy never really asked for them .. only thing i may say its waxed or shaved and has a landing strip and i have a peachy bum .. thats it .

over a year ago

In this weather all you would see is "Eton"

Mine says 'Wendy' on a cold day but on a hot day it says 'Welcome to England, have a nice day!' "

My tatooist can write really small too...

Post new Message to Thread