Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

straight to bi

Jump to newest

By *ouple4couple7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

I'v changed my profile from being straight to bisexual after have a few good experiences, however, will it cause me to loose previous friends who met us before I changed my profile ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 02/02/12 18:31:13]

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

True Friends wont mind if your straight or bi xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I'v changed my profile from being straight to bisexual after have a few good experiences, however, will it cause me to loose previous friends who met us before I changed my profile ? "

if it does feck em for being small minded

we will be your friend instead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they cant accept it is it really worth worrying about?? xx

Oh and welcome to the dark side pmsl xx

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"If they cant accept it is it really worth worrying about?? xx

Oh and welcome to the dark side pmsl xx "

exactly...

over a year ago

as has been said, friends shouldnt mind.

however, new friends might be afraid you will jump them as soon as look at them, lol

over a year ago

If you loose previous "meet" friends because of it then they were never true friends. Dont let it worry you. Life is far too short

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

It has changed things for us with a couple that we,d had a good friendship with and they brought it up and asked for the fun to happen of course we were happy to do so. Since we have altered they removed our verification. .. It's no drama but to spare their blushes we did the same with theirs. .. Mad because it wasn't their first time. Pity that they feel the need to because of others opinions.

over a year ago

"I'v changed my profile from being straight to bisexual after have a few good experiences, however, will it cause me to loose previous friends who met us before I changed my profile ? "

depends if the ones who met you before you changed your profile are the ones who made you change your profile

over a year ago

"I'v changed my profile from being straight to bisexual after have a few good experiences, however, will it cause me to loose previous friends who met us before I changed my profile ?

depends if the ones who met you before you changed your profile are the ones who made you change your profile "

over a year ago

Actually loose friends or loose them on your friends list?

over a year ago

To be honest i dont know anyone whos that anal about bi women, straight women are far more tolerant to bi women than straight guys are towards bi men

Post new Message to Thread