Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confused ??????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over last last little while there seems to be a few threads appearing in which the contents of PM's have been discussed in the forums.

Maybe its just us?? ( we have had problems with lack of privacy in the past)

PM = Private message?? the clue is in the name.

I think several things are very important, but privacy to those who require it can be very important.

Private message details in public forums,hmmm kinda gives us an uneasy feeling.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Nahhhhh... if you can't stand up and be counted for what you type then you shouldn't type it in the first place... pm or not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nahhhhh... if you can't stand up and be counted for what you type then you shouldn't type it in the first place... pm or not."

Some like to PM then block too though.. Utter cowards... Stand by what you say... I always would lol.. So can kind of understand why some post stuff back in here.. Even if clearly wrong.

over a year ago

I have to be honest, as much as I think pm’s should be private in theory, there are times when you just got to share lol.

Also, the point above, if someone takes away your right to reply in pm, then the forum may be your only option

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There are rules that state if you have been blocked then you should'nt use the forums as a way of contacting that person

blocking equals end of discussion as frustrating as that may seem

over a year ago

"I have to be honest, as much as I think pm’s should be private in theory, there are times when you just got to share lol.

Also, the point above, if someone takes away your right to reply in pm, then the forum may be your only option

"

I think its against the site rules though... worth a clarification by a mod. I just don't know on that one....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have to be honest, as much as I think pm’s should be private in theory, there are times when you just got to share lol.

I think its against the site rules though... worth a clarification by a mod. I just don't know on that one....

"

Im half asleep and I was quicker than you

over a year ago

And has been lol....

Mmmm Other ways to reply I'm sure lol...

over a year ago

"

Im half asleep and I was quicker than you "

You always have been lol...

over a year ago

"

I'm more thinking of those who choose to talk about people in pm and then deny it when confronted... coz in the land of PM's those PM's sure ain't private they get passed around more than a bottle of white lightening in a bus shelter filled with chavs

over a year ago

I'm more thinking of those who choose to talk about people in pm and then deny it when confronted... coz in the land of PM's those PM's sure ain't private they get passed around more than a bottle of white lightening in a bus shelter filled with chavs "

no way, I didna get a drink of the white lightening last night lol and I was 4th

over a year ago

I'm more thinking of those who choose to talk about people in pm and then deny it when confronted... coz in the land of PM's those PM's sure ain't private they get passed around more than a bottle of white lightening in a bus shelter filled with chavs "

2 faced book

over a year ago

I'm more thinking of those who choose to talk about people in pm and then deny it when confronted... coz in the land of PM's those PM's sure ain't private they get passed around more than a bottle of white lightening in a bus shelter filled with chavs

no way, I didna get a drink of the white lightening last night lol and I was 4th "

I didn't think you had chavs up there - I thought it was neds and they drink buckfast

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I sent notts a pm once telling him he was nice and the b****** copied and pasted it to the forums lol

over a year ago

Thanks for all your replies, we even agree with MOST of them!!

If you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all, if U do type something then U should be willing to back it up, both admirable and the right thing to do as far as we are concerned.

However we STILL think private should mean private, but thats maybe just us, those that know us well will know the probs we had on a previous profile ( for those that dont) short version, we were here for over a year, had fun made friends, someone chose to print off our profile ( inc various pics )copy/paste some convos,and POST these, mail not Email to both of our sets of our parents anonymously.

( that took SOME explaining!!!! )

So maybe we are just ultra sensitive to privacy now.

Anyway, ty for taking the time to reply

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Thanks for all your replies, we even agree with MOST of them!!

If you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all, if U do type something then U should be willing to back it up, both admirable and the right thing to do as far as we are concerned.

However we STILL think private should mean private, but thats maybe just us, those that know us well will know the probs we had on a previous profile ( for those that dont) short version, we were here for over a year, had fun made friends, someone chose to print off our profile ( inc various pics )copy/paste some convos,and POST these, mail not Email to both of our sets of our parents anonymously.

Anyway, ty for taking the time to reply"

I can understand why too

Im gobsmacked

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Thanks for all your replies, we even agree with MOST of them!!

omg that is dispicable. Hope they get what they deserve

Anyway, ty for taking the time to reply"

over a year ago

plums I know who you really are!..... c'mear let me whisper to ye..... you are elvis aren't you?

over a year ago

I had heard that was the case

over a year ago

Laine!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh U nearly made me spill my N giant burger on my blue swede shoes

over a year ago

I'm more thinking of those who choose to talk about people in pm and then deny it when confronted... coz in the land of PM's those PM's sure ain't private they get passed around more than a bottle of white lightening in a bus shelter filled with chavs I had heard that was the case "

I am sure you know it to be the case... but then if people didn't lie so much behind the cyber closed doors they wouldn't have to worry about their pm's being passed on to the people they are talking about.

over a year ago

no way, I didna get a drink of the white lightening last night lol and I was 4th

I didn't think you had chavs up there - I thought it was neds and they drink buckfast "

aye thats in the first bus shelter....

but I move about.... a moving target and all that xlol xxx

over a year ago

I didn't think you had chavs up there - I thought it was neds and they drink buckfast

but I move about.... a moving target and all that xlol xxx "

You have more than one bus shelter

Show-off!

over a year ago

but I move about.... a moving target and all that xlol xxx

Show-off! "

yup and have shagged at the back of every one.....

double show off now lol xx

over a year ago

"

Show-off!

double show off now lol xx"

That's nothing to brag about... unless they are the glass ones

over a year ago

"

Show-off!

double show off now lol xx

That's nothing to brag about... unless they are the glass ones "

sadly no....

och well, better start again xx lol

Post new Message to Thread