Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tattoo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I need some help peeps... I have a severe latex allergy and I cannot find a tattoo studio anywhere willing to 'do' me... I really hope someone knows of a latex free studio- I know this a needle in a haystack but I have emailed Over 30 and all say we use latex I don't care if I have to travel to Scotland I just so want this one - the only place I have found is in new york and as much as I'd love a holiday I can't go that far lol..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ok, possibly a silly question..... but where does the latex come into having a tattoo?

over a year ago

Why does a tattooist need to wear a condom?

..joking aside, why not take a pair of non-latex gloves with you?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I need some help peeps... I have a severe latex allergy and I cannot find a tattoo studio anywhere willing to 'do' me... I really hope someone knows of a latex free studio- I know this a needle in a haystack but I have emailed Over 30 and all say we use latex I don't care if I have to travel to Scotland I just so want this one - the only place I have found is in new york and as much as I'd love a holiday I can't go that far lol.. "

As wishy says why not take your own gloves

over a year ago

The gloves Arnt the problem touching me, it's the latex dust from the other gloves getting into the tattoo- , when I tell them it's severe no one will work on me

over a year ago

hexham

"The gloves Arnt the problem touching me, it's the latex dust from the other gloves getting into the tattoo- , when I tell them it's severe no one will work on me"

ahhh...could you be the first appointment on a monday morning...so the air was clear

over a year ago

"The gloves Arnt the problem touching me, it's the latex dust from the other gloves getting into the tattoo- , when I tell them it's severe no one will work on me

ahhh...could you be the first appointment on a monday morning...so the air was clear"

I have asked each one to be honest but I keep getting no's- it's not as if I'd be there bourse its just one on my wrist that would take an hour at most

over a year ago

I have a latex allergy, well so far as condoms go never thought about gloves before lol and i have tattoos, infact ive been for another sitting on my arm today and all was fine, the place i go do stock latex free gloves as standard for those who need them but as for dust in the air never even heard of that never mind suffered from it

over a year ago

I meant hours not bourse lol

over a year ago

"I have a latex allergy, well so far as condoms go never thought about gloves before lol and i have tattoos, infact ive been for another sitting on my arm today and all was fine, the place i go do stock latex free gloves as standard for those who need them but as for dust in the air never even heard of that never mind suffered from it "

Mine is severe and when I asked about me wearing a mask- yep I even thought of that- I was told the dust would blister like when it goes in my mouth and would destroy the tattoo

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

It could be the very small chance that you would get a reaction to latex and the shop doesn't want to take the risk and you sue them?!

over a year ago

There are mobile tattooists why not get one to come to your house.

over a year ago

hexham

"There are mobile tattooists why not get one to come to your house."

ohh i just had that same thought

over a year ago

"There are mobile tattooists why not get one to come to your house."

I have never heard of a mobile one- wow this might just be the perfect answer thank you xx

Off to google them!!

over a year ago

"There are mobile tattooists why not get one to come to your house.

I have never heard of a mobile one- wow this might just be the perfect answer thank you xx

Off to google them!!"

Enjoy

Post new Message to Thread