Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Little boys and their winkies!

Jump to newest

By *hundercats69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

CT14

Hi all, just after some advice with regards to my son and cleaning his winky!

Unfortunately it appears that his dad that I am separated from hasn't discussed it with him at all so it's left to me, which i'm happy to do but not having had a penis, I don't really know for sure what i'm doing!

He is 8 1/2 now and for a while I have been trying to encourage him to clean his winky (sorry but I hate the word penis for a little boy!)by explaining to him to pull his foreskin back gently and give it a gentle washover with water. He says he can't though and its sore. Its does seem to move but not really pull back.

Now what I want to know is, does this take time? Am I encouraging it too early? And finally should he be doing it by now and should I be going to speak to his doctor?!

I've tried looking online but everything seems very american based and what i do find seems to indicate he should easily be able to do it by now!

Any advice etc would be very greatfully received!

Mrs FG x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have two boys and thinking about it I hope their Dad told them what to do cos I know I didnt

over a year ago

as I recall when I was that age my foreskin didn't pull all the way back over the head like now, so maybe it is a bit uncomfortable for him. You could propably get good advise from the nurse at your local GP.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had to do this with my son, he wasnt very old, under three i think. I did it in the bath under water. It made me feel funny to do it, but i soaped it up and pulled it back, it looked raw bless him. But once i had done it i did it another couple of times and taught him to do it. If your having problems let the health visitor/doctor advice you they are best to know. Good luck

By *anderer2018Man
over a year ago

Bangkok

From memory, he should be able to do it. I started masturbating at around 10/11. It's different for everyone maybe just phone and have a chat with the doc.

Andy

X

over a year ago

Main thing is not to force it back, it can cause it to get really sore.

Foreskin should roll back behind the head without any real problems, even when erect. If it doesn't a trip to the doctor may be in order to see if he needs something to help loosen it a bit.

( Usually steroid cream and some stretching exercises, circumcision, partial or otherwise is rarely needed).

By *danteMan
over a year ago

rhonda

think it time you took the little chap to the dr's i had mine removed at an early age so don't realy know but my youngest son had same sort of problems at 8 and dr sorted his to

over a year ago

PS for young children the foreskin in the first few years of life the foreskin probably won't retract as it is there to protect stuff and shouldn't be forced back.

over a year ago

At 8 and a half a boy should be able to pull his foreskin all the way over the head of his 'winkie'. If he's experiencing pain he may be too tight and there's not enough elasticity in his foreskin. You need to speak to your doc about the options available to rectify the problem.

(I was wanking by the time I was 9 years old so it should be working by 8 & 1/2 lol)

over a year ago

We've gone through this with our three boys.

Whisk him off to a male doctor, not for medical treatment as he probably doesn't need it, but so the doc can tell him how important it is that he cleans his willy. Then, follow this up with a bath every night (better than a shower for willy cleaning!) until it's not sore anymore. If he's anything like ours, he'll need constant reminding.

Good luck!

over a year ago

At what age am i meant to start washing my winkie?!

On as serious note; he will know when its comfortable enough to pull back enough and wash. If its too raw to when trying to pull back dont force him!

over a year ago

My forskin has never gone back only by accident twice and the pain was excruciating for me

My dr noticed it a few years ago and asked if I wanted a circumcision I said do I have to?

He said do you have any pain or problems with it at all

I said no

He said leave it then if ta happy

So not everyone's goes back

But if it's sore other than when ge tries to pull it back I would get it checked out

As for cleaning it a couple of times a week I kinda pour water down if ta get me

I have no problems with it though although I realise it's not quite as sensitive sex wise as most blokes that do go back xx

over a year ago

i'm glad my mum didn't do it for me. i kind of learnt about it as i became sexually curious. do you need to do it before then?

over a year ago

Once he starts masturbating he will start washing it in the bath and shower, don't worry about it. If you can get him to take a bath voluntarily then your job is done.

over a year ago

If ppl wanna know what real pain is try trapping ya foreskin in ya trouser zip.. or snapping ya banjo string!

over a year ago

I just use warm soapy water to clean

over a year ago

but i couldnt imagine not cleaning it once you're sexually active

-the smell!!!-wretch!

"more cheese gromit?"

"err no thanks, think i have enough!" as wallace smears another cracker round the edge of his knob! Thunk.

er no. adult. pull it back or cut it off.

(&cock cancer..)

over a year ago

For young boys especially, any kind of swelling or soreness around the head of the penis or on the foreskin should be checked out by a GP. It could be Balanitis, which isn't usually serious but might need treatment.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Balanitis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

By *ojorisin22Man
over a year ago

Dudley

When I was that age it was too tight and I had to be circumcised. Not saying that's the case here but might be best to get it checked out.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

in the shower works for me now.

I started in the bath but I remember it being sore at first just be gentle

over a year ago

"When I was that age it was too tight and I had to be circumcised. Not saying that's the case here but might be best to get it checked out."

Yeah, have a word with your doctor.

over a year ago

"When I was that age it was too tight and I had to be circumcised. Not saying that's the case here but might be best to get it checked out."

Hubby says he had a problem with his foreskin and it grew together which was very painful. He eventually was circumsised at aged 14. May be wise to have a word with doc as others have also advised x Good luck with it!

By *hundercats69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

CT14

Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions

I think i'll try the regular approach with him in the bath for a bit and lots of support and encouragement as we're going to Aus for the next 3 weeks and then if it hasn't improved at all i'll get him a docs appointment so we can discuss it!

Mrs FG x

Post new Message to Thread