Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wanking in 'public'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Does anyone know the score re. wanking in 'public.' By public I mean when either out and about or in a public place such as a changing room. Is it OK as long as it's done discretely with no chance of being seen? I sometimes get the urge to do this but wanted to know the score first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If noone can see you... Wheres the problem..;-)

Watch out for CCTV though

over a year ago

According to my fella, more than two shakes after a piss contitutes a wank, if that helps?

over a year ago

*constitutes

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Do u mean score as in law...get caught and its a sexual offense, get caught anwhere kids are near...you could end up on the sexual offences register...

So dont get caught!

over a year ago

"

Hi all,

Does anyone know the score re. wanking in 'public.' By public I mean when either out and about or in a public place such as a changing room. Is it OK as long as it's done discretely with no chance of being seen? I sometimes get the urge to do this but wanted to know the score first."

If caught or seen you can get busted for exposing yourself and being a public nuisance with 6 months possible

over a year ago

"Do u mean score as in law...get caught and its a sexual offense, get caught anwhere kids are near...you could end up on the sexual offences register...

So dont get caught! "

I think that's about it you want the thrill then you risk the consequences. Do it at home with a box of tissues.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I sometimes get horny at work and fancy a quickie in the gents (in the cubicle of course!) but don't know if it's acceptable.

Also when sunbathing I sometimes get the urge but no matter how secluded the spot you can't be certain no one's around.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Think I better stick to wanking at home - with the curtains drawn!

over a year ago

The George Michael Handyman Foundation has great info on their website re toilet sex.

over a year ago

I walked along a beach in Corfu last Summer and came to an area where it. was clearly common practice.

Same the day after and the day after that too!

over a year ago

What Is Considered Indecent Exposure?

Exposure of genital areas are considered Indecent exposure. This considerations vary with culture as in some cultures, indecent exposure does not consist of breast exposure. Indecent exposure is determined by the legal and community standards of a particular region.

over a year ago

"

Hi all,

Does anyone know the score re. wanking in 'public.' By public I mean when either out and about or in a public place such as a changing room. Is it OK as long as it's done discretely with no chance of being seen? I sometimes get the urge to do this but wanted to know the score first.

If caught or seen you can get busted for exposing yourself and being a public nuisance with 6 months possible"

There you go, get caught and then you'll be able to do it in a cell with your room mate lol

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"

I sometimes get horny at work and fancy a quickie in the gents (in the cubicle of course!) but don't know if it's acceptable.

Also when sunbathing I sometimes get the urge but no matter how secluded the spot you can't be certain no one's around.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Think I better stick to wanking at home - with the curtains drawn!

"

I once had to do a disciplinary hearing for someone who received a blow job in the bogs at work; both he and the lass were sent to hearings for gross misconduct, by being absent from their desk without good reason.

Final warnings for both of them - he shouldn't have sent his mate the photos of her with her mouth full that someone saw....

As soon as someone see it it's potentially indecent exposure or the like...

over a year ago

Unless you have a small willy and then you will get off for a lack of evidence

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Please tell me you asked simply because you wanted people to know about your little fantasy....

Being a grown man you really should have known the answer, if you were serious about getting one!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

I once had to do a disciplinary hearing for someone who received a blow job in the bogs at work; both he and the lass were sent to hearings for gross misconduct, by being absent from their desk without good reason.

Final warnings for both of them - he shouldn't have sent his mate the photos of her with her mouth full that someone saw....

As soon as someone see it it's potentially indecent exposure or the like..."

If the offer of a blow job isnt good reason to leave your desk what bloody is!

over a year ago

corfu ,jees on a beach there last year realy quite bussy and there in full veiw of everyone kids included was a couple fucking, she was sliding about on his lap kini to one side ,my eyes about fell out of my head

over a year ago

Well the Score is you get 5 years and added to the register keep it in your pants till you get home

over a year ago

Office + Lockable door and blinds = no problem at work for me!

over a year ago

You can only get "done" if the other person is offended by the act. If only one person sees it, 99% of the time it won't end up in court without any concrete evidence such as CCTV or at least another person being a witness.

over a year ago

"You can only get "done" if the other person is offended by the act. If only one person sees it, 99% of the time it won't end up in court without any concrete evidence such as CCTV or at least another person being a witness."

So if that other person is a child and tells their parents that the man down the road had his willy out and it must have been cold because he was rubbing it to get it warm. Even though the man down the road thought he could not been seen and was just having a quick one without any other intetions, are you still saying that he would not be done 99% of the time. If so, would that not then be a perfect defence for a paedo.

over a year ago

That what happens in the big bad world, im sorry thats why the sick pedos slip throught the net all the time, yes it is wrong, hang the fuckers.

over a year ago

I think it's not worth the risk.

We all have read about flashers etc in the papers.

You run a high chance of being assaulted when caught, especially if there are young people about

You will get caught,

You will be charged

You will be in the papers

Good luck

over a year ago

Of course if you go to the toilet, close the door and lock it with only you inside, who knows your having a knuckle shuffle...

Are you a noisy wanker?

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Blimey, there's a lot of coppers, ex-coppers or solicitors on this site!

over a year ago

Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread. I don't know why, but it has tickled me no end and given me a laugh.

Didn't realise so many of my learned colleagues were on here either.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Nor did I, until now. But now I know where to come in times of future need, should it ever arise. Hopefully not!

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think there are just too many wrong reasons for a man to be caught masturbating in public these days. Obviously any maternal females involved in arising proceedings will be quick to highlight the lack of sexual control the person has, and the gross indecency and danger to children and other vulnerables.

There is a certain stigma attached to such behaviour in that the person is considered not to be quite in control of their faculties to be doing such behaviour.

I gather that someone has to be viewed as causing offence to others. These days you may be almost allowed to walk around flaccid in public or viewed in a state of undress or so by other adults in a controlled environment, but certainly not erect. The knit your own knickers brigade will sort out anyone who transgresses with a rusty breadknife...

Wolf

Post new Message to Thread