Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Curious....

Jump to newest

By *iamondlady OP   Woman
over a year ago

titsville

Interested to know more about swinging couples and after reading another thread about swapping with others in a club and a person getting annoyed when the female of couple didn't want to play with male of other couple ect.

If we agree that all people are equal but some perhaps are in more demand say why would it not be acceptable for the ones that did fancy playing to go ahead and the partners sit this one out for example.

I've heard some couples say that will only play with proper couples why is that? Just to know some reasons why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

titsville

Sorry that doesn't read too well. I am using my iPhone and to be honest not in control of it?!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My answer would be as for the club thing .. what would then stop a single fella pairing up with a girl, who he can then convince you don't have to do anything.. just watch lol.. so he can get into couples only nights etc...

And as for proper couples only.. we don't see f-buddies.. Too many issues, wives husbands etc... can't call, be friends.. Nahhh rather the real couples thing..

over a year ago

In all honesty, if we were out as a couple and Gary wasn't horny, it would make me non horny coz I'd be uncomfortable with it -- if that makes sense OH bugger it, I know what I mean

over a year ago

titsville

So is it a safety thing when you say your not comfortable with it or a emotions/hurt feelings thing?

over a year ago

"In all honesty, if we were out as a couple and Gary wasn't horny, it would make me non horny coz I'd be uncomfortable with it -- if that makes sense OH bugger it, I know what I mean "

Makes sense... perfectly actually!

over a year ago

"So is it a safety thing when you say your not comfortable with it or a emotions/hurt feelings thing?"

No an emotional thing, I love him lol I don't want him to be bored! xx

over a year ago

and neither of us can knit so what would you do then??

Nahh we love to both see as well as take part...

over a year ago

"and neither of us can knit so what would you do then??

Nahh we love to both see as well as take part... "

I wouldn't trust me in any environment with knitting needles

over a year ago

titsville

"and neither of us can knit so what would you do then??

Nahh we love to both see as well as take part...

I wouldn't trust me in any environment with knitting needles "

Pmsl....

over a year ago

titsville

So for swinging couples it's about the pleasure of both parties and not the individuals. That must be real love.

over a year ago

"So for swinging couples it's about the pleasure of both parties and not the individuals. That must be real love."

For us, if we're out as a couple or in as a couple, then yeah baby! If you care about the others feelings, surely it's gotta matter! And it's not a free for all, it's an enhancement of our sex life, at the end of the day, we love our sex life so if it's not bettering it, then why bother! lol, it's not a popularity contest

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

i think the difference between your OP and the other thread is being upfront about whats on offer at the beginning ...that way all involved can make an informed decision. Some people might be more than happy for only one to play and would make it clear from the outset .

whats not ok is changing the goal posts when you've already started ( unless again you are all in agreement or someone feels unsafe etc ) . To set out as a full swap and then to only go through with one of the partners playing is not ok without the decision to continue being fully in the hands of the other couple at that point. If they are ok with that then fine, but if not then that should be ok too - as the circumstances have changed to one they may not be comfortable with.

I think we all understand that sometimes it just doesnt work or feel right....but if it appeared that someohw we'd been "tricked" into playing when one partner had no intention of actually joining in then i'd be pretty peed off too !

over a year ago

"i think the difference between your OP and the other thread is being upfront about whats on offer at the beginning ...that way all involved can make an informed decision. Some people might be more than happy for only one to play and would make it clear from the outset .

whats not ok is changing the goal posts when you've already started ( unless again you are all in agreement or someone feels unsafe etc ) . To set out as a full swap and then to only go through with one of the partners playing is not ok without the decision to continue being fully in the hands of the other couple at that point. If they are ok with that then fine, but if not then that should be ok too - as the circumstances have changed to one they may not be comfortable with.

I think we all understand that sometimes it just doesnt work or feel right....but if it appeared that someohw we'd been "tricked" into playing when one partner had no intention of actually joining in then i'd be pretty peed off too ! "

I think you're absolutely right. As long as both are having fun, it's all good. But honesty is key!! If one is feeling shit, the night is not good and will not end well! For whatever reason, couples should never forget they're a couple ultimately and no one is worth breaking up a relationship for -- no matter how hot they are Again, I hope that makes sense You're making me miss him now, wish he'd hurry up and get home lol

over a year ago

"So for swinging couples it's about the pleasure of both parties and not the individuals. That must be real love."

Its about waking up in the morning intact mostly.... Same with most couples lol.. If the girls are happy, the fellas are...

For me, I relax more knowing she is in safe and capable friendly and conciderate hands.. and if i'm relaxed I tend to give the other fem a great time where possible.. so its a win win thing.

over a year ago

"So for swinging couples it's about the pleasure of both parties and not the individuals. That must be real love.

Its about waking up in the morning intact mostly.... Same with most couples lol.. If the girls are happy, the fellas are...

For me, I relax more knowing she is in safe and capable friendly and conciderate hands.. and if i'm relaxed I tend to give the other fem a great time where possible.. so its a win win thing.

"

so where were you on that junction again

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

You're making me miss him now, wish he'd hurry up and get home lol "

aww hope you're not having to wait too long xx

over a year ago

"

You're making me miss him now, wish he'd hurry up and get home lol

aww hope you're not having to wait too long xx"

nope lol, he here now I'm introducing him to the forums, slowly

over a year ago

titsville

Glad he is home! You make a gorgeous couple.

over a year ago

"Glad he is home! You make a gorgeous couple."

Oh now he's liking them immediately, ya wee bugger ya Good start, he says

Post new Message to Thread