Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Banned or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What kind of behaviour do you think should warrent getting banned from a club?

We have witnessed shocking behaviour from a couple evry time we have seen them in a club, maybe its the norm and we are too niave or maybe they shouldn't be allowed to go there anymore.

Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

what was the shocking behaviour?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

where they wearing a towel?

over a year ago

"where they wearing a towel? "

Bitch... x

over a year ago

"where they wearing a towel? "

... and that would make a difference because?

over a year ago

We have seen people removed from one club just for being too loud and appearing like they had taken drugs... all very quietly done.. but one minute there.. next being placed in a taxi paid for by the club..

over a year ago

lol umm one half of the couple was.

Well basically harrassing others, and the end result was them pushing a staff member and going behind the bar at the end of the night screaming at the staff, who were in two minds whether to ring the police.

They have been thrown out for other things when we have been there before but keep coming back in.

over a year ago

"where they wearing a towel?

... and that would make a difference because? "

Its just a humourous thing... cause of my views on towels hun... chill dear.. lol.. xx

over a year ago

Yes Mr Notts they seemed very d*unk and pushy aswell and thats what they have been asked to leave for before. x

over a year ago

"lol umm one half of the couple was.

Well basically harrassing others, and the end result was them pushing a staff member and going behind the bar at the end of the night screaming at the staff, who were in two minds whether to ring the police.

They have been thrown out for other things when we have been there before but keep coming back in. "

Then in that case... should be removed and banned... I wouldn't put up with it thats a fact.. Would make others uncomfortable surely!

over a year ago

They were in two minds?

Hmmm sounds like management need a kick up the arse.

Banned for good.

over a year ago

"Yes Mr Notts they seemed very d*unk and pushy aswell and thats what they have been asked to leave for before. x"

Maybe if a few people contact the club.. and mention they would rather not go untill the said couple have been asked not to return maybe...??

over a year ago

"where they wearing a towel?

... and that would make a difference because?

Its just a humourous thing... cause of my views on towels hun... chill dear.. lol.. xx"

I didn't ask you but thank you for pointing out the bandwagon in the background

over a year ago

They have been thrown out for other things when we have been there before but keep coming back in. "

I would guess the being in two minds over calling the police is more about repecting the privacy of the other people there.

But, yes I would have thought once things got to that stage they would be banned from returning.

over a year ago

"

Its just a humourous thing... cause of my views on towels hun... chill dear.. lol.. xx

I didn't ask you but thank you for pointing out the bandwagon in the background "

sorry... i'll ask permission next time boss...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Odd that they seem to be able to come back in the club only to misbehave again

If it was my club they would be arse and collared out the door on a permanent basis

it puts the nice people off from wanting to go,id send an email to the owners just detailing your concerns about them ans mention that its making you feel twice about attending

over a year ago

"

I didn't ask you but thank you for pointing out the bandwagon in the background

sorry... i'll ask permission next time boss... "

See..... you can teach an old dog new tricks

over a year ago

Yes fingers crossed it won't happen again, we didn't feel so much uncomfortable as worried.

The male half also floored a single guy in the play room and thats why it all started.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

They have been thrown out for other things when we have been there before but keep coming back in.

Then in that case... should be removed and banned... I wouldn't put up with it thats a fact.. Would make others uncomfortable surely!

"

Would definitley make me uncomfortable and think twice about using that club again, and as its been said, the management need to be tougher and ban them for good. Can you imagine how off putting it would be to new people using the club?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

the one time we had cause to complain at a club (unfortunately it was a single guy) he was told politely by the staff that his membership had been revoked as we were not the first to complain.

My point is that what one person finds offensive others might not but if a number of complaints are made then appropriate action has to be and is taken

over a year ago

It sounds very much like this serial prat has some sort of connection to either the staff or the club owner. I can't fathom why a normal PAYG member would be allowed to continue with this intolerable behaviour otherwise. This kind of idiot almost ALWAYS comes up against someone bigger and harder eventually and then you'll probably never see him again.

Anyways, sexywelshcouple ... lemme know when ur going again and I'll 'mind' ya ok hehehe x

over a year ago

Thankyou Wishy!!

Yes I need protection, if you could just follow me upstairs.... lol x

over a year ago

"Thankyou Mr Notts2for2

Yes I need protection, if you could just follow me upstairs.... lol x"

Ohhh I wish lol.. I wish xx

over a year ago

"Thankyou Mr Notts2for2

Ohhh I wish lol.. I wish xx"

ha ha well if you are offering! x

over a year ago

"Thankyou Mr Notts2for2

Ohhh I wish lol.. I wish xx

ha ha well if you are offering! x"

Offering, begging all the same to us lol... Bring it on we say... bring it on xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cant understand why this couple would repeatedly be allowed back in. Clubs are for fun, but maybe people havent complained. Sometimes people assume that others have and vice versa. Maybe if complaints where made they would be banned permantlyxxkarenx

over a year ago

was in a club, open room and playing with 2 couple.. all great fun..

2 couples watching , fully clothed , whispering and giggling looking at us all naked and playing..

they walked away still giggling ...

I unmounted ... followed em, my wee man waving as I walked, he still as angry as me ...

I wiped the floor with all 4....

they left......

I got back on

over a year ago

It wouldn't happen at wp kate babe ... come with us and we'll take care of you lol

over a year ago

lol cheers Debz, and to be fair apart from with that particular couple I have never seen any other trouble at Chams in 2 years of visiting there.

Also just found out the police were called, glad we left when we did now! x

over a year ago

WELL if its a swingers club they darent call the police cos police view the owners of a club where swinging occurs as brothel runners, so police cant be called. Its up to the club to stop troublemakers coming in.

Post new Message to Thread