Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinging is weird

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are the worst myths you've heard about swinging?!

That couples only swing because their other half is a shit shag.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Swingers will fuck anyone and everyone

over a year ago

Swingers have no morals.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Swingers are openminded and non-judgemental.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You have to shag the man whose keys you pick out of the bowl.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Only men want to swing and all women do it to please their bloke.

over a year ago

Swingers have no morals

By *inkSwingCouple
over a year ago

Preston

"Swingers are openminded and non-judgemental."

Beat me to it

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Guys this is fab swingers and they don't just fuck anyone because no one has fucked me yet and I'm still waiting for this to happen

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

All women swingers are bi.

All bi women swingers are only putting on a show for their husbands.

I concur with the open minded and non judgemental myth.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Everyone gets a shag on their first date

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

So as a single guy I'm not having any luck with anyone because most couples and ladies won't meet single guys.so I would like to have a partner in crime a lady of course and so how do I go about this then??

over a year ago

"So as a single guy I'm not having any luck with anyone because most couples and ladies won't meet single guys.so I would like to have a partner in crime a lady of course and so how do I go about this then??"

Make a forum post and ask for advice

over a year ago

"So as a single guy I'm not having any luck with anyone because most couples and ladies won't meet single guys.so I would like to have a partner in crime a lady of course and so how do I go about this then??"

.....really.....????

over a year ago

"So as a single guy I'm not having any luck with anyone because most couples and ladies won't meet single guys.so I would like to have a partner in crime a lady of course and so how do I go about this then??

.....really.....???? "

When you work that mystery out can you pm me and let me know the secret?

By *egularLegsMan
over a year ago

Erdington

"Guys this is fab swingers and they don't just fuck anyone because no one has fucked me yet and I'm still waiting for this to happen "

Try not having a cock pic as your profile pic. At the least stick on some googley eyes and a moustache and pretend it's Tom Selleck

over a year ago

Swingers are liberated people who have the emotional intelligence to admit that they love sex

So many couples cant do this and that is what leads to cheating and divorce

If you can talk about your fantasies to your partner then you can discuss anything

over a year ago

"Everyone gets a shag on their first date"

That one isn't a myth.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I was having a conversation the other day with my good woman about is swinging weird as we came back from a club. I know me and her are odd balls but the more people we meet in the club scene the more we see just normal people from all backgrounds indulging in their sexual desires. So I posed the question do you think given freedom and chance would more people enjoy swinging? We kind of come to the conclusion they would. In fact experiance shows us so. Once my Girl persuaded 3 women and their male freind who'd she'd got chatting with on the street to come to the club we were going to that night. All of them had never been to a club and were not swingers, but we're intrigued. The 3 women ending up staying at the club and had a really great time. So I reckon it's not that weird and more people would enjoy it if they/their social surrounds would let them. Or there again may be because we are wired that way and love it, it's hard to imagine other do not?

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

over a year ago

"I was having a conversation the other day with my good woman about is swinging weird as we came back from a club. I know me and her are odd balls but the more people we meet in the club scene the more we see just normal people from all backgrounds indulging in their sexual desires. So I posed the question do you think given freedom and chance would more people enjoy swinging? We kind of come to the conclusion they would. In fact experiance shows us so. Once my Girl persuaded 3 women and their male freind who'd she'd got chatting with on the street to come to the club we were going to that night. All of them had never been to a club and were not swingers, but we're intrigued. The 3 women ending up staying at the club and had a really great time. So I reckon it's not that weird and more people would enjoy it if they/their social surrounds would let them. Or there again may be because we are wired that way and love it, it's hard to imagine other do not?"

We were sat chatting in the hotel lobby before a club forum social about 6 years ago and a guy who was just staying at the hotel started chatting. Some of the forum ladies asked him to come along to the club with us all.

He's still on the site and posted earlier today.

over a year ago

All the women love anal, or is it the men ?!

over a year ago

They love chintz curtains and matching cushions

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I was having a conversation the other day with my good woman about is swinging weird as we came back from a club. I know me and her are odd balls but the more people we meet in the club scene the more we see just normal people from all backgrounds indulging in their sexual desires. So I posed the question do you think given freedom and chance would more people enjoy swinging? We kind of come to the conclusion they would. In fact experiance shows us so. Once my Girl persuaded 3 women and their male freind who'd she'd got chatting with on the street to come to the club we were going to that night. All of them had never been to a club and were not swingers, but we're intrigued. The 3 women ending up staying at the club and had a really great time. So I reckon it's not that weird and more people would enjoy it if they/their social surrounds would let them. Or there again may be because we are wired that way and love it, it's hard to imagine other do not?"
In the real world we don't all have the same opportunity. Kinda hard to answer outside the context of reality. But no. Sex isn't important to everyone.

over a year ago

"They love chintz curtains and matching cushions "

That's gays.

View told me.

over a year ago

I agree ??

over a year ago

"They love chintz curtains and matching cushions

That's gays.

View told me."

What's swingers then? Crushed velvet?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

"Guys this is fab swingers and they don't just fuck anyone because no one has fucked me yet and I'm still waiting for this to happen "

You did not ask profile advice, but still...

Is that the position you sit in while waiting on your photo's?

Post new Message to Thread