Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Change your mind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that when you say no thanks to someone on fab that they ask you how they can change your mind?

Do they honestly think us women are that fickle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't decide if it's heart warming that they really want to fuck, or sinister and creepy that they can't take "no" for an answer!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I can't decide if it's heart warming that they really want to fuck, or sinister and creepy that they can't take "no" for an answer!"

Definitely the latter.

over a year ago

I had a darling try to make me change my mind by saying he was going to message Mr to tell him to make me sleep with him. Haha, told him I’m not chattel and we decide who gets met.

Some aren’t as ignorant, but a few have thought persistence breaks down resistance- nope x Having had a couple of stalkers from here it’s block straight away now xx

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

We all know that most women are fickle

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I can't decide if it's heart warming that they really want to fuck, or sinister and creepy that they can't take "no" for an answer!

Definitely the latter.

"

This. When else might they ignore my no?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I can't decide if it's heart warming that they really want to fuck, or sinister and creepy that they can't take "no" for an answer!"

Neither.

I don't change my mind once it's made up, trying to convince me otherwise, it's actually quite pathetic

By *egularLegsMan
over a year ago

Erdington

Just tell them the alcohol wore off.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Can I change your mind or will I have to keep fending you off with a feather boa?

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

I’ve actually never ever used that phrase and never intentionally try to make someone change their mind, but have had people (in real life and online) say they’re not interested in that way originally, which I’ve accepted and just thanked them or said something polite in return, and had them continue to chat or message and things went on to happen. Sometimes the initial “no thanks” comes purely from an appearance based thing, for people to chat and realise I’m more rhan an ugly fat t**t

over a year ago

I don't think it's sinister, just mildly pathetic. Why would anyone think that desperation is a good look!?

Shrug your shoulders and move on...

Post new Message to Thread