Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Count your blessings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Taking a leaf from Jo's book here. (ty Jo)

What things in your life do you count as your blessings?

Health, family, time to have fun, a bubble bath, you time ... what?

Mine is my kids, they make me so happy.

Knowing that they didn't fall by the wayside and have endured through the crap thrown at them throughout life, like divorce abandonment death of a parent my cancer scare.

I suffer from severe depression but my kids keep me going when life gets too shitty for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ayman2002Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

My son

..and one or two people here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think im lucky to have a husband who really cares about me and has always looked after me and our son.

over a year ago

I agree, my children always manage to lift my mood, even during the darkest of times.

Definately a blessing

over a year ago

That I have loved and been loved

over a year ago

Every heart beat is a blessing, it means you can still do something good for yourself or others.

over a year ago

roof over my head , still alive , freedom . Sometimes we all forget how lucky we are .

over a year ago

well i get a lot of good things coming into my life so yes i feel i am blessed . LIFES GOOD X XX

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the ability to laugh at myself...

over a year ago

What comes through is that material possessions like cars nice houses full of nice things, a comfortable life-style ..... all these things while nice to have are just that, things. It's family and friendship that matter to people ...... nice to remember in these austere times.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"the ability to laugh at myself..."

+1

and my friends n family

my two pussies

over a year ago

for me 2 things, both my parents and Em

i know people that have lost thier parents and regret not saying things or doing things with them, but i am lucky enough to have them both still here, still together and happy (well, they say they would never divorce because they wouldnt want to ruin 2 other peoples lives lol). and Em is my soul mate. i was married before she came into my life and in that 1 years i didnt realise that love could be like this. just goes to show that, as people, we dont actually know what love is until it comes along.

i have a good support network with these 3 people in my life (i too suffer with depression)and they all know when i need them and when to just leave me to be alone. i love them all without question and make my life all the more rich for them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son

My mum

My boyfriend

My friends

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"the ability to laugh at myself...

+1

and my friends n family

my two pussies "

wow you have two

over a year ago

Lanie after reading this post i have this first line of this song my Grandad would sing alot Count your blessings Day by day not sure how the rest of the song go , lol

over a year ago

"Lanie after reading this post i have this first line of this song my Grandad would sing alot Count your blessings Day by day not sure how the rest of the song go , lol "
maybe its count your pleassing one by one all i know he would sing a song about this , lol

over a year ago

"Lanie after reading this post i have this first line of this song my Grandad would sing alot Count your blessings Day by day not sure how the rest of the song go , lol "

maybe it was this song he sang Jo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRiHoGif24

over a year ago

My too girls are my blessing (and about the only things in my life at the moment that are)

My beautiful eleven year old daughter

And my loving partner

My ex wife (my daughters mum) is also a blessing in the fact that through these difficult times she has taken me into her home until I get sorted and has also welcomed my partner to stay when she comes down

The three diamonds in my life that make it worthwhile at the moment

Thanks girls xxxxx

over a year ago

"My too girls are my blessing (and about the only things in my life at the moment that are)

And my loving partner

My ex wife (my daughters mum) is also a blessing in the fact that through these difficult times she has taken me into her home until I get sorted and has also welcomed my partner to stay when she comes down

Thanks girls xxxxx "

That is lovely Soapy xxxxx ...... I won't even think about asking how many carats Windy is.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"My too girls are my blessing (and about the only things in my life at the moment that are)

And my loving partner

Thanks girls xxxxx "

over a year ago

"Lanie after reading this post i have this first line of this song my Grandad would sing alot Count your blessings Day by day not sure how the rest of the song go , lol

maybe it was this song he sang Jo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRiHoGif24

"

yes thats the one xxxx kisses xxx

Post new Message to Thread