FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it possible to make fab a no begging zone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Done my experiment with uploading a new pic without gimmicks or asking for fabs or putting a status up and it got just 300 which gets you no where near page 1.

Sunday I uploaded a pic and for the first three hours had a status saying fab if you like my dress. Went on page 1.

A quick look at the profiles on page 1 and at least 11 out of 20 have a status blatantly asking for fabs or some kind of reference to their picture.

Now I know people aren’t arsed and it’s a small portion of the site but I like being on page 1, what I don’t like is making myself look desperate in the process cos it is, no matter how you dress it up, it looks desperate to ask people to fab your pictures.

Can’t it go back to how it used to be, a level playing field where a picture would get there off its own merit.

It takes the shine off being on page 1 if you have to ask for help to get there.

Thoughts...

Ps, fab my new fucking picture

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

300 fabs is good OP .

over a year ago

I think the same thing about the music industry.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Done my experiment with uploading a new pic without gimmicks or asking for fabs or putting a status up and it got just 300 which gets you no where near page 1.

Sunday I uploaded a pic and for the first three hours had a status saying fab if you like my dress. Went on page 1.

A quick look at the profiles on page 1 and at least 11 out of 20 have a status blatantly asking for fabs or some kind of reference to their picture.

Now I know people aren’t arsed and it’s a small portion of the site but I like being on page 1, what I don’t like is making myself look desperate in the process cos it is, no matter how you dress it up, it looks desperate to ask people to fab your pictures.

Can’t it go back to how it used to be, a level playing field where a picture would get there off its own merit.

It takes the shine off being on page 1 if you have to ask for help to get there.

Thoughts...

Ps, fab my new fucking picture "

So totally fabbed xx

over a year ago

No i dont take orders

over a year ago

"Done my experiment with uploading a new pic without gimmicks or asking for fabs or putting a status up and it got just 300 which gets you no where near page 1.

Thoughts...

I think you can only have one photo in hot photos at a time.

over a year ago

I'd go a step further and just do away with the fab option. It seems to cause so much trauma with some. I've also heard tales of indescribably horrible abuse some people have had just for getting on page 1. That's surely not what Fab is about?

It appears to have created monsters, the status beggers, the 'fab it if you want a chance to meet' types.

On 2nd thoughts maybe it's the status update option that could be rid of.

over a year ago

"No i dont take orders"

You free thinking individual you!

over a year ago

"I'd go a step further and just do away with the fab option. It seems to cause so much trauma with some. I've also heard tales of indescribably horrible abuse some people have had just for getting on page 1. That's surely not what Fab is about?

It appears to have created monsters, the status beggers, the 'fab it if you want a chance to meet' types.

On 2nd thoughts maybe it's the status update option that could be rid of. "

Oh no! Not that one.. It's the one thing that rarely gives a man a clue about someone on here!

over a year ago

Thoughts...

Other ways to look desperate on here, I don't think asking for a fab is one of them. Nowt wrong with it

PS

I've fabbed ya fab ass

over a year ago

"I'd go a step further and just do away with the fab option. It seems to cause so much trauma with some. I've also heard tales of indescribably horrible abuse some people have had just for getting on page 1. That's surely not what Fab is about?

On 2nd thoughts maybe it's the status update option that could be rid of.

Oh no! Not that one.. It's the one thing that rarely gives a man a clue about someone on here! "

The status update.

over a year ago

I don't think it's desperate. It's an ego boost and ego boosts are good.

Does it really matter why they are Fabbing the pic? People sometimes have a daft pic and do a thread asking people to get it to page 1. People aren't forced to Fab it, they do it because they want to. Whether it's because they like the person, think the pic is hot, think the pic is insane, doesn't matter.

If I did a thread asking people to Fab my carrot and it got 300 Fabs I'd be really happy. It would mean 300 people cared enough to press 'Fab'.

over a year ago

I did it for a laugh last week and got to page 8!

I then looked at the desperate wannabes and thought that’s not me and deleted the status.

over a year ago

I don't worry about stuff like that! I'm not on here for other people's approval. This is my hobby!

over a year ago

I’ve never Fabbed any photo that has a status asking/ begging for one. I don’t think I’ve ever bothered fabbing a photo on page one anyway, there are enough lemmings who are willing to do that regardless of the quality of the photo.

I prefer to save them for the less needy.

over a year ago

If people didn't want attention they would have no pics at all- or no profile.

over a year ago

"I don't think it's desperate. It's an ego boost and ego boosts are good.

Does it really matter why they are Fabbing the pic? People sometimes have a daft pic and do a thread asking people to get it to page 1. People aren't forced to Fab it, they do it because they want to. Whether it's because they like the person, think the pic is hot, think the pic is insane, doesn't matter.

If I did a thread asking people to Fab my carrot and it got 300 Fabs I'd be really happy. It would mean 300 people cared enough to press 'Fab'. "

To be fair.. I fabbed a cock with a smiley face on it.. and a furry red bear gift thing last night. SteelHeels has a point.

over a year ago

"If people didn't want attention they would have no pics at all- or no profile. "

Or they just upload them and have it so you can’t Fab them.

over a year ago

The whole fabbing thing is pretty sad its a shame people they are so insecure they feel the need to go for it like their life depends upon it.

over a year ago

I'll be honest. I'm at the point where being on page 1 is no longer something I'm interested in achieving, as i think some of the best pics on here, don't even get there. I used to love getting to page 1. But seeing some of them, i no longer see it as a big deal at all

over a year ago

You fabbed me so I'll fab you.... again!

over a year ago

That’s what I mean it looks desperate. I want to put the asking for bad status on but I know how it looks! Now if you could hide your status from forum people it would be good, it’s forum people I don’t want to look desperate in front of!

I can’t be like yeah I’m the shit look at me on page 1 and then someone say umm yeah cos you’re asking for fabs you fucking moron.

I remember the days, when all this was trees, when your picture got there based off your popularity and hotness.

People asking for fabs is taking away the true meaning of it, making it less special and I don’t like it.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Bugger me with a barge pole - if I got 300 fabs even BY asking for them, I’d shit myself in shock

over a year ago

If I did a thread asking people to Fab my carrot and it got 300 Fabs I'd be really happy. It would mean 300 people cared enough to press 'Fab'. "

Is rather fab your carrot

over a year ago

"The whole fabbing thing is pretty sad its a shame people they are so insecure they feel the need to go for it like their life depends upon it. "

I’ve just Fabbed your photos!

over a year ago

If I did a thread asking people to Fab my carrot and it got 300 Fabs I'd be really happy. It would mean 300 people cared enough to press 'Fab'.

Is rather fab your carrot "

I'd *

over a year ago

I will add. I think that those who beg for fabs are fine. If it's something they enjoy, then there's nothing wrong with that. We all use the site the way we want to and if people enjoy getting high up on the hot pics, great for them

over a year ago

"I'll be honest. I'm at the point where being on page 1 is no longer something I'm interested in achieving, as i think some of the best pics on here, don't even get there. I used to love getting to page 1. But seeing some of them, i no longer see it as a big deal at all "

As in music, some of the best bands are not well known... A real treat for the ones that are in the know

over a year ago

Thoughts...

See, obviously we like getting fabs on our pics, they're compliments after all. We join in on the fabathon threads regularly if not every day, they're fun! We also put some statuses up about our pics, as we feel it's only natural, the same as putting labels on them as they offer our images a bit of depth.

And when we do get pics on page 1 of couples, single guys or even the ladies or overall lists we always thank those who fabbed them generally, it's good manners to do so if you're appreciated we feel.

One thing we won't do though is put up statuses asking for, begging for or worse still suggesting "favours for fabs".

The whole concept is a bit of fun rather than anything that should give off desperation?

over a year ago

"The whole fabbing thing is pretty sad its a shame people they are so insecure they feel the need to go for it like their life depends upon it. "

Fuckin he'll where have you been hiding, gunna fab that ass!!

over a year ago

"I'll be honest. I'm at the point where being on page 1 is no longer something I'm interested in achieving, as i think some of the best pics on here, don't even get there. I used to love getting to page 1. But seeing some of them, i no longer see it as a big deal at all

As in music, some of the best bands are not well known... A real treat for the ones that are in the know "

Exactly lovely

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple
over a year ago

Reading

Ha I'm so naive I didn't even know people asked for fabs. I just thought my photos often weren't as popular (which is fine!!)

Sx

over a year ago

This thread will not end well.....

over a year ago

I’m in the hot pics and didn’t beg or put up a status when I put it up so yes

over a year ago

It's a shame that people feel the need to beg for fabs. Surely it's much nicer to receive genuine likes rather than knowing many have just hit a button because they're told to. Makes it almost false results.

over a year ago

Thoughts...

So this post isn't desperate?

I wish it could go back to how it used to be. Before you could fab pictures!

over a year ago

I’m all for fabbing the carrot!

I sentence I never thought I would write!

over a year ago

I once got to page one after promising I'll make spaghetti for dinner.

over a year ago

"I'll be honest. I'm at the point where being on page 1 is no longer something I'm interested in achieving, as i think some of the best pics on here, don't even get there. I used to love getting to page 1. But seeing some of them, i no longer see it as a big deal at all "

Do you think the pics aren't as good as they used to be?

over a year ago

"I once got to page one after promising I'll make spaghetti for dinner."

Did you just see my status?

over a year ago

Thoughts...

So this post isn't desperate?

I wish it could go back to how it used to be. Before you could fab pictures! "

T'were better back in't day. Swingers these days don't know they were born!

over a year ago

"I once got to page one after promising I'll make spaghetti for dinner.

Did you just see my status?"

Wtf no, I put salt in the water

over a year ago

"I’m in the hot pics and didn’t beg or put up a status when I put it up so yes"

I’ve actually never asked for fabs. I might put up a status but I’m constantly changing my status anyway so it’s not in correlation.

So what if folk do ask for fabs though? No harm. Don’t ask you (might) not get

over a year ago

"That’s what I mean it looks desperate. I want to put the asking for bad status on but I know how it looks! Now if you could hide your status from forum people it would be good, it’s forum people I don’t want to look desperate in front of!

I can’t be like yeah I’m the shit look at me on page 1 and then someone say umm yeah cos you’re asking for fabs you fucking moron.

I remember the days, when all this was trees, when your picture got there based off your popularity and hotness.

People asking for fabs is taking away the true meaning of it, making it less special and I don’t like it. "

I tell my boys about this sort of thing Kitana. They want to be top of online gaming leaderboards. It's impossible to stay number 1 forever without losing your soul. Too much competition. So what does it really matter?

Why have a competition nobody can win?

Just enjoy the game.

over a year ago

It doesn't affect me so I don't care about it.

Hot pics are the least useful part of the site for me.

over a year ago

In theory though if you’ve made Page 1 you should be on a lot more people’s hotlists than those who don’t make it as the whole site can see you - so you can get fab’d that way too.

Personally I think if you’re care about being on Page 1 (which you do ) and it gives you a boost (and it obvs does ) then ask away for Fabs / go on cam etc etc - you never know what people think about you anyway so I don’t really see the issue.

over a year ago

Wtf no, I put salt in the water"

Yeah salt to taste but a tiny bit of vegetable oil stops all the starchy shit making it stick together. No matter how much you rinse before putting it in,the spaghetti always sticks together. Works for me anyway, plus my Nan told me to do it and she’s Italian so she knows.

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"That’s what I mean it looks desperate. I want to put the asking for bad status on but I know how it looks! Now if you could hide your status from forum people it would be good, it’s forum people I don’t want to look desperate in front of!

People asking for fabs is taking away the true meaning of it, making it less special and I don’t like it. "

It doesn't matter how hot you are or how popular you think you are , it won't attract the type if person you're looking for.

over a year ago

Yeah salt to taste but a tiny bit of vegetable oil stops all the starchy shit making it stick together. No matter how much you rinse before putting it in,the spaghetti always sticks together. Works for me anyway, plus my Nan told me to do it and she’s Italian so she knows. "

Doesn't bother me that much, just more on a fork to nom

By *naquest321Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

"300 fabs is good OP .

"

over a year ago

We’re just an average couple who don’t attract attention. Our photos have never got over 200.

However, it’s the biggest thrill when we get a fab, knowing someone finds my wife as gorgeous as I do.

over a year ago

"Will fuck for fabs"

over a year ago

I sentence I never thought I would write!"

I just made my carrot Fabbable.

That's a sentence I never thought I would write.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I can see your point... Kind of, if I squint.

It's not a level playing field though, it never has been. It's all about hotlist and locations, timing of posting, yada yada...

If people want to be blatant and ask for them then that's up to them. If getting onto top fabbed is what you're after, then good for you but let's not be under any illusions that the regulars/ camgirls aren't playing the game for their own ends and for some it's not just about an ego boost.

Personally I think that getting to page one brings its own problems

over a year ago

Yeah salt to taste but a tiny bit of vegetable oil stops all the starchy shit making it stick together. No matter how much you rinse before putting it in,the spaghetti always sticks together. Works for me anyway, plus my Nan told me to do it and she’s Italian so she knows. "

I used to bother with that slug of olive oil tip. But I found that so long as I give it a stir regularly it doesn't stick. At least it hasn't for years now. Happy days

over a year ago

On 2nd thoughts maybe it's the status update option that could be rid of. "

Agreed, the fabbing of pictures is childish and pathetic in my view and asking for it even more cringingly so. Why should the approval of strangers matter so much? Smacks very much of insecurity and desperation to me. But then I'm an old fuddy-duddy with an intense dislike of the Facebook/Instagram age

over a year ago

People asking for fabs is taking away the true meaning of it, making it less special and I don’t like it.

I tell my boys about this sort of thing Kitana. They want to be top of online gaming leaderboards. It's impossible to stay number 1 forever without losing your soul. Too much competition. So what does it really matter?

Just enjoy the game."

When you're at the top the only way is down.....

over a year ago

Yeah salt to taste but a tiny bit of vegetable oil stops all the starchy shit making it stick together. No matter how much you rinse before putting it in,the spaghetti always sticks together. Works for me anyway, plus my Nan told me to do it and she’s Italian so she knows.

I used to bother with that slug of olive oil tip. But I found that so long as I give it a stir regularly it doesn't stick. At least it hasn't for years now. Happy days "

Also if you pull out a strand of spaghetti and throw it to the wall and it sticks, it’s cooked perfectly!

over a year ago

I sentence I never thought I would write!

I just made my carrot Fabbable.

That's a sentence I never thought I would write. "

Carrot and shuttle cock fabbed!

We need them on page 1

over a year ago

I used to bother with that slug of olive oil tip. But I found that so long as I give it a stir regularly it doesn't stick. At least it hasn't for years now. Happy days

Also if you pull out a strand of spaghetti and throw it to the wall and it sticks, it’s cooked perfectly! "

I saw Gino D'Acampo demonstrate this live at the NEC. On the third attempt!

over a year ago

Also if you pull out a strand of spaghetti and throw it to the wall and it sticks, it’s cooked perfectly! "

Does that trick work for fresh pasta as well as dried?

over a year ago

Just enjoy the game.

When you're at the top the only way is down....."

over a year ago

Only one strand!! Shit.

over a year ago

"I'll be honest. I'm at the point where being on page 1 is no longer something I'm interested in achieving, as i think some of the best pics on here, don't even get there. I used to love getting to page 1. But seeing some of them, i no longer see it as a big deal at all

Do you think the pics aren't as good as they used to be? "

Some of them, no. But thats just my opinion. Others may disagree. Some are great though and deserve to be there

over a year ago

Also if you pull out a strand of spaghetti and throw it to the wall and it sticks, it’s cooked perfectly!

Does that trick work for fresh pasta as well as dried? "

To be fair, it just means you are gonna get sticky pasta residue on your wall. It's easier to bite a bit to see if it is cooked enough to your liking

over a year ago

Only one strand!! Shit. "

over a year ago

If you put oil in your pasta water it stops the sauce sticking to it.

Drop it in boiling water and stir it to stop it sticking.

Mine doesn't stick.

I hate doing lasagne sheets though the slippery fuckers.

over a year ago

I saw Gino D'Acampo demonstrate this live at the NEC. On the third attempt!"

I love the good food show at the NEC, used to go all the time, been in the audience for ready steady cook in the past, held up the tomato or pepper sign.

Bought my first soda stream from the nec in the 90’s

over a year ago

To be fair, it just means you are gonna get sticky pasta residue on your wall. It's easier to bite a bit to see if it is cooked enough to your liking"

But not as much fun as throwing food a the wall.

over a year ago

I've been asking for my Pic to be Fabbed. Unselfishly of course! PLEASE FAB! It's a gift for someone on here. Thanks. Sorry to use your thread OP...

over a year ago

To be fair, it just means you are gonna get sticky pasta residue on your wall. It's easier to bite a bit to see if it is cooked enough to your liking

But not as much fun as throwing food a the wall."

This is an undeniable truth

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I've been asking for my Pic to be Fabbed. Unselfishly of course! PLEASE FAB! It's a gift for someone on here. Thanks. Sorry to use your thread OP..."

I’ve fabbed it

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Pasta isn't cooked to your liking? No. There's not varying levels to cook pasta at. Tut tut.

As far as the Op goes, in the halcyon days it was about how great a photo was but times have changed. Change your location, go on cam. It's not desperate. Well maybe a bit. It's not hurting anyone though. Do it Op.

over a year ago

"I've been asking for my Pic to be Fabbed. Unselfishly of course! PLEASE FAB! It's a gift for someone on here. Thanks. Sorry to use your thread OP...

I’ve fabbed it "

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"I've been asking for my Pic to be Fabbed. Unselfishly of course! PLEASE FAB! It's a gift for someone on here. Thanks. Sorry to use your thread OP..."

Aww definitely deserving of a fab

By *egularLegsMan
over a year ago

Erdington

I you have to ask or beg to get your pics fab'd just to stay on page one then yes you will come across as desperate. There is no other way of saying it.

Maybe you should try Instagram? That seems to be where all the woman go to have men loose the beans over their pics.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Thoughts...

I would be happy with the 300, you're beautiful and will always get lots of fabs without asking for them x

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

over a year ago

Fuck the pasta, get your flange gasket out

over a year ago

first world problems eh

over a year ago

Thoughts...

I would be happy with the 300, you're beautiful and will always get lots of fabs without asking for them x"

That’s kind, thanks.

I know your area very well too, during 2001 to 2009 I was there A LOT it’s where my ex lived. Might have crossed paths in the Tesco express one day!?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We used to love putting pics up and getting onto page 1 . We would ask people to fab it if they liked it on our status , and often started threads suggesting forumites took a look and fabbed it if they liked it . Anyway , we often reached number one on most fabbed and at one point had number 1 , 2 and 3 on hot pics ( before it was changed to just one being allowed ) .

Then we got a msg saying that our pics on xhamster were amazing and did we know they were there . No we bloody didn’t , and yep , over 30 pics on the most popular porn site with our faces on too !

Since then we don’t give a monkeys whether we get pics fabbed or not . And the fact that we don’t get hundreds of stupid messages either is another good reason not to be bothered .

But if it’s what you want , put it in your status , ask people on the forum , and use the same methods the others do . Otherwise it simply isn’t a fair playing field .

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Thoughts...

I would be happy with the 300, you're beautiful and will always get lots of fabs without asking for them x

That’s kind, thanks.

I know your area very well too, during 2001 to 2009 I was there A LOT it’s where my ex lived. Might have crossed paths in the Tes

co express one day!?"

You're very welcome and I've only been here a year, moved from south coast and the Tesco garage is 30 seconds walk from me x

over a year ago

no

over a year ago

Ahh yes I remember when you could have more than 1 pic on page 1, even then there wasn’t this beg for fabs culture we have now.

It’s not just here though it Facebook Instagram, everything is about likes. I go for food with my sister or for drinks and she was like boomerang me with the cocktail, I was like you fucking what, she was like boomerang me and handing me her phone. I didn’t know what she was on about but she wanted me to film her taking a sip of her cocktail. I was like just drink the fucking drink I haven’t got time for this shit.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'm kinda 50/50 on this.

On one hand, I think it's harmless, if someone wants to have a bit of a boost then I cant see a problem.

However, then I think that it does sound a bit desperate, needy and sad, asking the opinion of complete strangers, wanting them to "vote" you to the top of some list.

over a year ago

"Ahh yes I remember when you could have more than 1 pic on page 1, even then there wasn’t this beg for fabs culture we have now.

It’s not just here though it Facebook Instagram, everything is about likes. I go for food with my sister or for drinks and she was like boomerang me with the cocktail, I was like you fucking what, she was like boomerang me and handing me her phone. I didn’t know what she was on about but she wanted me to film her taking a sip of her cocktail. I was like just drink the fucking drink I haven’t got time for this shit. "

What a time to be alive!

over a year ago

Thoughts...

nope,,i cant stand people begging

over a year ago

Thoughts...

That’s kind, thanks.

I know your area very well too, during 2001 to 2009 I was there A LOT it’s where my ex lived. Might have crossed paths in the Tesco express one day!?

You're very welcome and I've only been here a year, moved from south coast and the Tesco garage is 30 seconds walk from me x"

Ahh I see, I don’t go that way anymore, it’s about 40 mins drive, but at least I Know where you live, that’s not intended to sound scary. Plus you’ve just advertised it to the whole forum, doh!

over a year ago

Well ads did a begging status because he was feeling left out

Geeky x

over a year ago

Thoughts...

nope,,i cant stand people begging"

You couldn’t get on my page anyway, restricted access.

over a year ago

"Well ads did a begging status because he was feeling left out

Geeky x"

If he’s going to do a bum picture he could at least hold the cheeks open. I’ve fabbed anyway cos he has kind eyes, or eye, can only see one, the other one could look sinister.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Thoughts...

That’s kind, thanks.

You're very welcome and I've only been here a year, moved from south coast and the Tesco garage is 30 seconds walk from me x

Ahh I see, I don’t go that way anymore, it’s about 40 mins drive, but at least I Know where you live, that’s not intended to sound scary. Plus you’ve just advertised it to the whole forum, doh!"

Glynneath is tiny, there's one main road and if any weirdos approach me they would wish they hadn't. You're welcome to if you see me about tho x

over a year ago

"Well ads did a begging status because he was feeling left out

Geeky x

If he’s going to do a bum picture he could at least hold the cheeks open. I’ve fabbed anyway cos he has kind eyes, or eye, can only see one, the other one could look sinister. "

over a year ago

I never even look at hot pics, what do people look at it for?

Rolling boil, stir, bite.

over a year ago

Work the system, starting a thread about hot pics with a new photo will have helped the quota go up.

over a year ago

Thoughts...

You couldn’t get on my page anyway, restricted access. "

eh,,ive been right at the top of the page

over a year ago

Thoughts...

eh,,ive been right at the top of the page "

oh and I never begged

over a year ago

Thoughts...

eh,,ive been right at the top of the page

oh and I never begged"

oh and thats an achievement considering every man on here is straight

over a year ago

Thoughts...

You couldn’t get on my page anyway, restricted access. "

... aaaand you've gone down again

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I don't know why people get so offended about people asking to fab pix.

The whole term "begging for fabs" is so loaded with negativity.

Everyone on here is looking for attention in one way or another, so why the "holier than thou" attitude from some?

It amuses me.

over a year ago

Thoughts...

... aaaand you've gone down again "

I know. Down like a shit filled balloon!

over a year ago

Thoughts...

... aaaand you've gone down again

I know. Down like a shit filled balloon! "

You were doing really well with the short men comment earlier today, I'll give praise where it's due. Thought you'd turned a corner

over a year ago

"I don't know why people get so offended about people asking to fab pix.

Everyone on here is looking for attention in one way or another, so why the "holier than thou" attitude from some?

It amuses me."

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be nicer if they were obtained because people actually liked them and not by because someone asked them to ?

over a year ago

Paradox

over a year ago

It amuses me."

1. Maybe they don't like others being successful.

2. Maybe they haven't got similar desirable pics.

3. Maybe they're having a bad day and need some of the attention.

4. Maybe they don't like that particular person.

5. Maybe they are jealous

6. Maybe other posts bore them even more

7. Maybe no reason.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

It amuses me.

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be nicer if they were obtained because people actually liked them and not by because someone asked them to ? "

I don't overthink it. If someone fabs a pic of mine I presume they like it.

I only fab pix I like.

over a year ago

It amuses me.

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be nicer if they were obtained because people actually liked them and not by because someone asked them to ?

I don't overthink it. If someone fabs a pic of mine I presume they like it.

I only fab pix I like."

thats normal think most people think like that I hope

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It amuses me.

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be nicer if they were obtained because people actually liked them and not by because someone asked them to ? "

But why would they fab it if didn't like it in the first place? Someone could post 1000 pics asking them to be fabbed and I would still only fab the ones I actually like

over a year ago

I don't think it annoys anyone,,maybe just makes em cringe a bit,,but hey ho big deal,,no one really cares

over a year ago

300 must be the amount of hotlists you are on. The old faithfuls for fabbing

over a year ago

It amuses me.

But why would they fab it if didn't like it in the first place? Someone could post 1000 pics asking them to be fabbed and I would still only fab the ones I actually like"

Because it could be a way in, a way to talk to that person.

You must have see statuses along the lines of ~ if you fancy your chances fab my photo ~

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It amuses me.

But why would they fab it if didn't like it in the first place? Someone could post 1000 pics asking them to be fabbed and I would still only fab the ones I actually like

You must have see statuses along the lines of ~ if you fancy your chances fab my photo ~"

That's true, I didn't think about it like that

over a year ago

If there was a page for the most glittery turds then no doubt some fabbers would be showering in glitter and shouting "fab my turd!!!" in their status.....

.....but nowt wrong with that if they're happy and having fun in the glitterstorm

over a year ago

maybe,,if we shot them.

drastic,brutal,,but it would stop it

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"If there was a page for the most glittery turds then no doubt some fabbers would be showering in glitter and shouting "fab my turd!!!" in their status.....

.....but nowt wrong with that if they're happy and having fun in the glitterstorm "

Someone probably has one somewhere

over a year ago

It amuses me.

You must have see statuses along the lines of ~ if you fancy your chances fab my photo ~"

If someone Fabs your pic you have to shag them. It's like taking a number at the deli counter. Joining the queue.

over a year ago

It amuses me.

You must have see statuses along the lines of ~ if you fancy your chances fab my photo ~

If someone Fabs your pic you have to shag them. It's like taking a number at the deli counter. Joining the queue. "

... but I've fabbed your carrot as well

over a year ago

It amuses me.

If someone Fabs your pic you have to shag them. It's like taking a number at the deli counter. Joining the queue. "

My god. One pic has almost 14 thousand fabs.

Reckon your fanny would take 14 thousand continuous men fucking one after the other?

over a year ago

It amuses me.

I know that, you know that but do they know that....me thinks at times possibly not!

over a year ago

Rarely, if ever, do I look at the hot photos.

I tend to just kick about the forums and look for people who are local to me who may take my fancy...

over a year ago

It amuses me.

If someone Fabs your pic you have to shag them. It's like taking a number at the deli counter. Joining the queue.

Reckon your fanny would take 14 thousand continuous men fucking one after the other?"

It's a bit dry, they'd have to bring lard.

over a year ago

It amuses me.

Reckon your fanny would take 14 thousand continuous men fucking one after the other?

It's a bit dry, they'd have to bring lard. "

I mean mine not yours!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It amuses me.

It's a bit dry, they'd have to bring lard. "

Would need a load of fluffers and a big clean up crew as well

over a year ago

It amuses me.

I mean mine not yours!"

Mine is two. No man has been in there for 14 months!

over a year ago

It amuses me.

I mean mine not yours!

Mine is two. No man has been in there for 14 months!"

Two? Too! Damn grammar politics!

over a year ago

"I don't worry about stuff like that! I'm not on here for other people's approval. This is my hobby!"

Absolutely this! Never felt the need to go fishing for fabs, or attention.

I know I'm the absolute bomb without the acknowledgement of others!

over a year ago

It amuses me.

Would need a load of fluffers and a big clean up crew as well "

Fluffers? You've met me then.

over a year ago

It amuses me.

I mean mine not yours!

Two? Too! Damn grammar politics!"

I cringed. Get the Opal Fruits out.

over a year ago

I never ask for fabs and as a fat girl I often get to page 2 or 3 and occasionally page 1

over a year ago

It amuses me.

I mean mine not yours!

Two? Too! Damn grammar politics!"

You've gone up again

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It amuses me.

Would need a load of fluffers and a big clean up crew as well

Fluffers? You've met me then. "

Got to have them hard and ready to go one after the other

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

" If you like the picture" a fab would be nice. Is there really anything wrong with this.

On the other hand some of the statues are abit of the wall but again everyone to there own. I personally wouldn't promise something I couldn't do.

What is interesting is that you Op feel disappointed if you dont get to page 1. That I do find intriguing and it's just as well the rest of us dont feel the same. I don't feel that most of the pictures are anything to aspire.

I would like to think that people appreciate my arty farty pictures and the crazy hobbies I like to share.

over a year ago

I think the people that get on page 1 are usually either showing their face or begging for fabs or both .. lots of people are insecure , not sure how often it brings you the guys you actually want though ?

over a year ago

Tis a nice dress though

over a year ago

I’m going to put I’ll fuck for fabs and see where I get, currently page 8 and not really fucking for fabs, but do guys really believe this?

over a year ago

"I’m going to put I’ll fuck for fabs and see where I get, currently page 8 and not really fucking for fabs, but do guys really believe this? "

Probably. Let us know how you get on.

over a year ago

"I think the people that get on page 1 are usually either showing their face or begging for fabs or both .. lots of people are insecure , not sure how often it brings you the guys you actually want though ? "

Why do you think they are insecure?

over a year ago

"I’m going to put I’ll fuck for fabs and see where I get, currently page 8 and not really fucking for fabs, but do guys really believe this? "

Try it next time uploading photo and status at the same time....

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I've never begged for fabs as far as I remember but have used other methods to get them, not because I'm insecure and need fabs for an ego boost but because I found getting on men's page 1 got me meets and that's what I joined fab for.

over a year ago

"I’m going to put I’ll fuck for fabs and see where I get, currently page 8 and not really fucking for fabs, but do guys really believe this?

Probably. Let us know how you get on."

Not far lol

over a year ago

"I’m going to put I’ll fuck for fabs and see where I get, currently page 8 and not really fucking for fabs, but do guys really believe this?

Try it next time uploading photo and status at the same time.... "

I will

over a year ago

"I think the people that get on page 1 are usually either showing their face or begging for fabs or both .. lots of people are insecure , not sure how often it brings you the guys you actually want though ?

Why do you think they are insecure? "

Because getting fabs from strangers / meets makes them happy so the pics keep going on ..

over a year ago

"" If you like the picture" a fab would be nice. Is there really anything wrong with this.

On the other hand some of the statues are abit of the wall but again everyone to there own. I personally wouldn't promise something I couldn't do.

What is interesting is that you Op feel disappointed if you dont get to page 1. That I do find intriguing and it's just as well the rest of us dont feel the same. I don't feel that most of the pictures are anything to aspire.

I would like to think that people appreciate my arty farty pictures and the crazy hobbies I like to share.

"

It’s not disappointment, it’s difficult to explain. Like I could not put any pictures up again for weeks, months I don’t really care. It’s the unlevel playing field I don’t agree with.

It should be just upload a picture and see how it does, no hints or asking for fabs. It should just be the picture and see what it does off it’s own merit.

Asking for fabs kind of cheapens it, if anybody can get on there just from begging for fabs then it lessens the achievement imo.

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

On my old profile I was often up there. It was a nice compliment. I never once had a fab based status, but I don’t see a problem with those who do. It’s clearly enormously important to some people and they put in a lot of effort to get people to fab their pics. Good for them if it’s important to them. Maybe if I come out of hiding, I’ll put some effort in, but right now I’m not inclined to. I do miss an element of the flattery and ego boost, but apparently not enough to do anything about it.

Just an observation though OP, you do often draw attention through your forum posts to your position as a regular hot pics member, how is that different to popping it in a status?

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"" If you like the picture" a fab would be nice. Is there really anything wrong with this.

It’s not disappointment, it’s difficult to explain. Like I could not put any pictures up again for weeks, months I don’t really care. It’s the unlevel playing field I don’t agree with.

It should be just upload a picture and see how it does, no hints or asking for fabs. It should just be the picture and see what it does off it’s own merit.

Asking for fabs kind of cheapens it, if anybody can get on there just from begging for fabs then it lessens the achievement imo. "

I don't think you should feel it cheapens it too much, compared to what some of the regular page 1 girls do as far as using other social media platforms to gain followings and create a "fanbase" it's pretty subtle in comparison and you're doing well to compete.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"On my old profile I was often up there. It was a nice compliment. I never once had a fab based status, but I don’t see a problem with those who do. It’s clearly enormously important to some people and they put in a lot of effort to get people to fab their pics. Good for them if it’s important to them. Maybe if I come out of hiding, I’ll put some effort in, but right now I’m not inclined to. I do miss an element of the flattery and ego boost, but apparently not enough to do anything about it "

Ooooo! An in hiding poster. Exciting.

over a year ago

"

Just an observation though OP, you do often draw attention through your forum posts to your position as a regular hot pics member, how is that different to popping it in a status? "

Because I’m self absorbed and every thread I start is about myself.

over a year ago

"

Just an observation though OP, you do often draw attention through your forum posts to your position as a regular hot pics member, how is that different to popping it in a status?

Because I’m self absorbed and every thread I start is about myself. "

I am too

over a year ago

"

Because I’m self absorbed and every thread I start is about myself. "

Classic.

over a year ago

"

Because I’m self absorbed and every thread I start is about myself.

Classic. "

I’ll never let you forget about saying that to me

over a year ago

Theres two or three right munters (in my opinion only, obviously) that are consistently on page 1 of hotpics.

Some very sexy ones too though, none of which have ever replied to any of my messages

over a year ago

Some of the regulars on the hot pics seem to treat it as a social media platform and a status update is the most effective way of promoting a picture. If you want to win you have got to play the game.

over a year ago

They desperate for attention

over a year ago

"They desperate for attention "

You’ve got webcam in your username!

over a year ago

"They desperate for attention

You’ve got webcam in your username! "

In the words of Alanis - Ironic

over a year ago

I never fab a pic if they're asking for it on a status. That's just the way I am. I'll fab it on its own merits without being coerced. If i feel I'm being coerced in any form then it'll get them no where by me.

over a year ago

"They desperate for attention

You’ve got webcam in your username!

In the words of Alanis - Ironic

"

Ironic she'll get more views coz it's been pointed out..... Tbf her pics are fit though...

over a year ago

Do you think the pics aren't as good as they used to be?

Some of them, no. But thats just my opinion. Others may disagree. Some are great though and deserve to be there "

It's a mixed bag tbf

Post new Message to Thread