folk on here talk about time wasters

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

Folk on here talk about time wasters I dont think anyone is time waster

All at diffrent levels at this to just looking to very full on

All have aright to back out at last min

some who are on the site on the swining sence in genral dont even swing some are just living thier life styles out in place where by the can

for eample PVC not eveyone who wears PVC on the swinging sence swing that just one life style on the secne

Now you get folk saying about reportig folk who have said they are got to meet up and set up meet and havnt truned up. I for one thing I dont know how you can do that has I see this has a hurt and some tines the fox gets away

Everyone has I say has right to back out at last min even the perosn for what ever reasion and got be a good one at that why they not truned up

Or even they not ready to meet as you do get some very pushy folk on here who really shoudnt be lkie that

Why you may say I that cos if someone new are still un sure or just on here for bit titillation by beingin mad at them you might be putting them off even ever meeting anyone

Now cos your talking to someone here or a website lkie this a club for emaple you cant asmune anything

For another eample of what im saying half the folk who got to swinger clubs dont swing or dont swing often

There are lot of myiths that go on about swinging that everyone at it lkie rabbits that isnt the case as for the most havnt the time to be that full on

Now it be good to know what folk think andif you think im right

cos I try my best to go about this in the right way to give the swining world a good name not a bad name

so come on folk tell me what you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Everybody has there own definition of who is a timewaster.

Ours would be somebody who arranges to meet and then does not turn up, for somebody else it would be somebody who cancels a meet.

We don't class somebody chatting to us but not arranging to meet as a timewaster as we would have been on here anyway.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I once booked a hotel room and the guy never showed up, no text nothing, that is a time waster.

Another time I drove over 40 miles to meet someone who also never showed up and had deleted his profile while I was driving over, that was a time waster, time wasters are real, some get cold feet and some just like the chase with no real intention, it is just a shame they don’t have the balls to be honest before money and time is invested in them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think a lot of guys like the thrill of the chase and are happy to talk the talk, arrange the meet, then ignore the other member when contacted on the day in question, happened to us and I expect it’s happened to a lot of people, so yes, there are Timewasters on this site regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with all of that, Passion.

As long as you do tell people you’re not going to turn up...I had to cancel a meet today that I was really looking forward to (darn period!)

But everyone has a right to change their mind, even a few minutes before deciding to meet. It’s our bodies and our choice (male or female).

Well said!

over a year ago

morecambe

"I once booked a hotel room and the guy never showed up, no text nothing, that is a time waster.

Another time I drove over 40 miles to meet someone who also never showed up and had deleted his profile while I was driving over, that was a time waster, time wasters are real, some get cold feet and some just like the chase with no real intention, it is just a shame they don’t have the balls to be honest before money and time is invested in them."

what happened to you was not good but lkie ive said might be good reasions why both events didnt happen

Yes would have been good if both partys have message you said there wast for what ever reasion not going to be able to attend but both partys as I say might not have been ready or even got cold feet but might be in tuch at later date and be at stage why by they can explain there actions

over a year ago

To a certain degree yes, however to keep someone waiting, or not turn up when they know that person has paid for a room, or travelled isn't corteous. And despite the whys and wherefors time has been wasted on that person, so yes I would describe them as timewasters.

However people shouldn't be abused or given a label if they have had to cancel a meet for whatever reason, especially if they've given enough notice.

over a year ago

I'm not sure every one has a right to back out anything they want.

If they had no intentions of meeting in the first place and let someone book a hotel, or travel to them.

Why do they have the right to do that?

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Of course there are time wasters on here, unbelievably naive to suggest otherwise.

over a year ago

morecambe

"I'm not sure every one has a right to back out anything they want.

If they had no intentions of meeting in the first place and let someone book a hotel, or travel to them.

Why do they have the right to do that? "

cos if some one not ready or even at that point dosnt want to have sex as for what ever reasion has the right to back out even you have you might meet someone who when you both get undressed think your not me. Even if you both get naked in hotel room and at this point has chace of mind they have evey right at that point to say no

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I once booked a hotel room and the guy never showed up, no text nothing, that is a time waster.

Another time I drove over 40 miles to meet someone who also never showed up and had deleted his profile while I was driving over, that was a time waster, time wasters are real, some get cold feet and some just like the chase with no real intention, it is just a shame they don’t have the balls to be honest before money and time is invested in them."

Who the heck would cancel on you?!!

over a year ago

morecambe

"Of course there are time wasters on here, unbelievably naive to suggest otherwise. "
are you saying no one has the right to back out at last min?

over a year ago

I once had to back out of a meet at the last minute after my friend Quint called to me assist with a fishing job he had.

The main action began when myself, Quint and Hooper d*unkenly exchanged stories about our assorted scars and Quint revealed that he survived the USS Indianapolis. A shark, unexpectedly, rammed the boat's hull, and disabled the power. We worked work through the night, repairing the engine. In the morning, I attempted to call the Coast Guard, but Quint, who had become obsessed with killing the shark without outside assistance, smashes the radio.

After a long chase, Quint harpooned another barrel into the shark. The line was tied to the stern cleats, but the shark dragged the boat backward, swamping the deck and flooding the engine compartment. Quint tried to sever the line to prevent the transom from being pulled out but the cleats broke off, keeping the barrels attached to the shark. Quint headed toward shore to draw the shark into shallower waters, but he intentionally pushed the damaged engine past the safety limits and the overtaxed engine failed.

With the boat slowly sinking, we attempted a riskier approach. Hooper puts on scuba gear and entered the water in a shark-proof cage, intending to lethally inject the shark with strychnine, using a hypodermic spear. The shark demolished the cage before Hooper can inject it, but he managed to escape to the seabed. The shark then attacks the boat directly and devoured Quint. Trapped on the sinking vessel, I jammed a pressurised scuba tank into the shark's mouth, and, climbing the crow's nest, shot the tank with a rifle. It resulted in an explosion obliterating the shark. Hooper surfaced, and he and I paddled back to Amity Island clinging to the remaining barrels.

over a year ago

morecambe

"To a certain degree yes, however to keep someone waiting, or not turn up when they know that person has paid for a room, or travelled isn't corteous. And despite the whys and wherefors time has been wasted on that person, so yes I would describe them as timewasters.

However people shouldn't be abused or given a label if they have had to cancel a meet for whatever reason, especially if they've given enough notice.

"

It s why i belive that a frist meet should be a socail and just see no one should book a hotel untill they are sure of the person frist as no one should ever asume and then if all comes togther on frist meet then book hotel but not till then

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I once had to back out of a meet at the last minute after my friend Quint called to me assist with a fishing job he had.

The main action began when myself, Quint and Hooper d*unkenly exchanged stories about our assorted scars and Quint revealed that he survived the USS Indianapolis. A shark, unexpectedly, rammed the boat's hull, and disabled the power. We worked work through the night, repairing the engine. In the morning, I attempted to call the Coast Guard, but Quint, who had become obsessed with killing the shark without outside assistance, smashes the radio.

After a long chase, Quint harpooned another barrel into the shark. The line was tied to the stern cleats, but the shark dragged the boat backward, swamping the deck and flooding the engine compartment. Quint tried to sever the line to prevent the transom from being pulled out but the cleats broke off, keeping the barrels attached to the shark. Quint headed toward shore to draw the shark into shallower waters, but he intentionally pushed the damaged engine past the safety limits and the overtaxed engine failed.

With the boat slowly sinking, we attempted a riskier approach. Hooper puts on scuba gear and entered the water in a shark-proof cage, intending to lethally inject the shark with strychnine, using a hypodermic spear. The shark demolished the cage before Hooper can inject it, but he managed to escape to the seabed. The shark then attacks the boat directly and devoured Quint. Trapped on the sinking vessel, I jammed a pressurised scuba tank into the shark's mouth, and, climbing the crow's nest, shot the tank with a rifle. It resulted in an explosion obliterating the shark. Hooper surfaced, and he and I paddled back to Amity Island clinging to the remaining barrels."

You just won the internet

over a year ago

Why do they have the right to do that? cos if some one not ready or even at that point dosnt want to have sex as for what ever reasion has the right to back out even you have you might meet someone who when you both get undressed think your not me. Even if you both get naked in hotel room and at this point has chace of mind they have evey right at that point to say no"

I agree people can say no at any point, but if someone has no intention of turning up then that's not fair.

I agree with the rest of your OP.

over a year ago

"I once had to back out of a meet at the last minute after my friend Quint called to me assist with a fishing job he had.

With the boat slowly sinking, we attempted a riskier approach. Hooper puts on scuba gear and entered the water in a shark-proof cage, intending to lethally inject the shark with strychnine, using a hypodermic spear. The shark demolished the cage before Hooper can inject it, but he managed to escape to the seabed. The shark then attacks the boat directly and devoured Quint. Trapped on the sinking vessel, I jammed a pressurised scuba tank into the shark's mouth, and, climbing the crow's nest, shot the tank with a rifle. It resulted in an explosion obliterating the shark. Hooper surfaced, and he and I paddled back to Amity Island clinging to the remaining barrels."

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

"Of course there are time wasters on here, unbelievably naive to suggest otherwise. are you saying no one has the right to back out at last min?"

Of course not, but you inferred their are no time wasters.

over a year ago

"To a certain degree yes, however to keep someone waiting, or not turn up when they know that person has paid for a room, or travelled isn't corteous. And despite the whys and wherefors time has been wasted on that person, so yes I would describe them as timewasters.

It s why i belive that a frist meet should be a socail and just see no one should book a hotel untill they are sure of the person frist as no one should ever asume and then if all comes togther on frist meet then book hotel but not till then"

Exactly this, low key social before anything.

over a year ago

Why do they have the right to do that? cos if some one not ready or even at that point dosnt want to have sex as for what ever reasion has the right to back out even you have you might meet someone who when you both get undressed think your not me. Even if you both get naked in hotel room and at this point has chace of mind they have evey right at that point to say no"

Yes, but I'm talking about the people who pretend they want to meet, make people travel to a house, or pay for hotels with no intention of turning up.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Thata awful. They really are time waters and whilst I understand people get cold feet a bit of respect goes a long way. That must have been so disappointing so bloody infuriating!

over a year ago

It s why i belive that a frist meet should be a socail and just see no one should book a hotel untill they are sure of the person frist as no one should ever asume and then if all comes togther on frist meet then book hotel but not till then"

Not everyone plays the same though. Some people prefer to skip the social.

over a year ago

morecambe

"Of course there are time wasters on here, unbelievably naive to suggest otherwise. are you saying no one has the right to back out at last min?

Of course not, but you inferred their are no time wasters."

Yes im saying none is time waster why I say this cos what ever happens you cant asume anything all have the right to back out at last min

over a year ago

With the boat slowly sinking, we attempted a riskier approach. Hooper puts on scuba gear and entered the water in a shark-proof cage, intending to lethally inject the shark with strychnine, using a hypodermic spear. The shark demolished the cage before Hooper can inject it, but he managed to escape to the seabed. The shark then attacks the boat directly and devoured Quint. Trapped on the sinking vessel, I jammed a pressurised scuba tank into the shark's mouth, and, climbing the crow's nest, shot the tank with a rifle. It resulted in an explosion obliterating the shark. Hooper surfaced, and he and I paddled back to Amity Island clinging to the remaining barrels.

"

That beats a guy telling me that he couldn't meet me, because his elderly neighbour needed help moving rubbish in his garden, this was at 22:30, we'd arranged to meet at 9. He also asked if he could meet at 23:00, I was like no, my urges have been well and truly kerbed

Bugger!

over a year ago

Only time I've wasted was drawing something on my cock out of pure boredom..... I could never waste people's time by not showing it's just wrong .... It's just courtesy to msg them to say sorry. Anyone who doesn't deserves to be reported and recieve a timeout or something on here.

over a year ago

"Of course there are time wasters on here, unbelievably naive to suggest otherwise. are you saying no one has the right to back out at last min?

Of course not, but you inferred their are no time wasters.Yes im saying none is time waster why I say this cos what ever happens you cant asume anything all have the right to back out at last min"

But some aren't backing out at the last minute, they had no intention of ever meeting. So ya, they are time wasters.

over a year ago

Of course not, but you inferred their are no time wasters.Yes im saying none is time waster why I say this cos what ever happens you cant asume anything all have the right to back out at last min"

Except those who didn't have any intentions of meeting in the first place.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

If someone arranges to meet at a time and a place and they don’t turn up , they are a time waster . End of , it’s that simple . If they can message to arrange that meet , they can easily cancel it in the same way . To not do so is rude and the very definition of a time waster . It takes a few seconds to message someone to say you’re not going to make it . No excuse for not doing it .

No one is obliged to have sex with anyone else though , and I fully agree that that’s never a given .

over a year ago

Why do they have the right to do that? cos if some one not ready or even at that point dosnt want to have sex as for what ever reasion has the right to back out even you have you might meet someone who when you both get undressed think your not me. Even if you both get naked in hotel room and at this point has chace of mind they have evey right at that point to say no

Yes, but I'm talking about the people who pretend they want to meet, make people travel to a house, or pay for hotels with no intention of turning up.

"

That seems like horrible cowardice or total disrespect yes if they have absolutely no intention of turning up. I wonder how much is pre meditated or are most just total last minute wobbles

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Dover

Sweeping statements rarely work.

over a year ago

I think people should back out before anyone has booked somewhere or travelled. It's ok to change your mind but disrespectful to the other person just to leave them in the lurch.

over a year ago

morecambe

"I think people should back out before anyone has booked somewhere or travelled. It's ok to change your mind but disrespectful to the other person just to leave them in the lurch."
Its why i think it bettet to meet for a socail frist have no expertations just see what happens no pressure ither way and just go along with the flow that how best i think how to do this

over a year ago

morecambe

Why do they have the right to do that? cos if some one not ready or even at that point dosnt want to have sex as for what ever reasion has the right to back out even you have you might meet someone who when you both get undressed think your not me. Even if you both get naked in hotel room and at this point has chace of mind they have evey right at that point to say no

"

Thats why i feel it best to meet for socail frist not agree anything till you meet in the flesh and if you booked a hotel room have plans in pace if it all fall aprt and never asume anythin

over a year ago

I have had to cancel meets last minute.....

Every time I arrange a meet ....the actual day of the meet is like the kiss of death...

On the day of the meet the grim reaper seems to be working overtime.... I’ve had two cats die , 4 dogs get hit by a car , 2 nans and 1 grand father get taken to the hospital.....

So to save the lives of the people I love... I have stopped arranging meets...

over a year ago

you seem to mention having a social first OP, but even arranging them they have no intentions of turning up, ive had conversations with guys in here who have said they wouldn’t have a social unless there was a chance it would lead to a blow job at the end of the night, if not more, you seem to be very naive about the process on here, just accept some members will arrange to meet without any intentions of actually showing up, nothing to do with last minute cancellation, they just like to make the arrangements then ignore the other member or block them, or leave the site completely.

By *eorge n DragonCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Of course there are genuine reasons people back out. We have cancelled on friends for ill kids etc and vice versa.

But agree it a bit naive to assume that there are not people here who get a kick at of just talking to to people and getting thrills out of the fact they talking to someone about meeting for sex.

Modern day version of a phone sex line.

As you say never assume anything. Including that there are no timewasters.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 06:08:26]

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My definition of a timewaster is someone who doesn't turn up to a meet. Although cancelling last minute is really annoying, at least I haven't left my house at that point to start driving somewhere. I always arrange a social meet in a public place first, despite their offers of coffee, drinks etc at theirs. If they aren't willing to meet me in a public place for safety for both of us, I don't want to meet them. Safety is an issue for men as well. For all they know I could be a deranged stalker coming to their home lol. (I'm not, by the way) Also, being in a public place should give no illusion of anything sexual happening, having said that, I've had a few trying it.

over a year ago

Ughhh I hate the 'timewaster' statuses. That person who ever it is gets an instant block from me. Wouldn't like someone writing a status about me if I have changed my mind on meeting for whatever reason.

I have been on here for over a year now and still talk to the same people who I was talking to back then. We have arranged meets and one of us has cancelled or for some reason we just haven't got round to getting together. But I would still like to meet them. I am not a time waster. Patience is a virtue that is very much appreciated by me. How people receive and respond to the disappointment of a cancelled meet shows me if they are the kind of people I want to spend time with. If they aren't graceful about it and are pushy and not understanding then they aren't worthy of me fucking them. The way I see it is I am not going anywhere. One cancelled meet doesn't have to mean that I am never going to meet that person but if they react badly it will

Post new Message to Thread