Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

40th ideas?

Jump to newest

By *hewifeandi OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Looking for ideas for a 40th (non sexual) let us know what you'd do or did for yours

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get him a cat and a watermelon

over a year ago

"Looking for ideas for a 40th (non sexual) let us know what you'd do or did for yours "

Invite all your vanilla and all your fab friends to a Chameleons or Xtasia for one night of Party. No sex allowed! That's what I want to do. I don't even like clubs!

over a year ago

"Looking for ideas for a 40th (non sexual) let us know what you'd do or did for yours

Invite all your vanilla and all your fab friends to a Chameleons or Xtasia for one night of Party. No sex allowed! That's what I want to do. I don't even like clubs!"

over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 18:56:31]

over a year ago

Bristol

"Looking for ideas for a 40th (non sexual) let us know what you'd do or did for yours

Invite all your vanilla and all your fab friends to a Chameleons or Xtasia for one night of Party. No sex allowed! That's what I want to do. I don't even like clubs!"

I think they'd be a bit suspicious of the beds and play rooms not to mention the dogging area lol

over a year ago

I’ve just had my 40th and I went on hols as refused to be in the country for it but before that I started a 40 things before 40 (and beyond) as not finished them all. Some were sexual things but most vanilla stuff like go on holiday on my own, get my nose re-pierced, get a tattoo, do an escape room, learn a new skill, learn a new language etc.... it’s been a lot of fun so far

over a year ago

Amsterdam gotta be done

over a year ago

Il be doing nothing no party no fuss il be a grumpy mess as every birthday iv ever had has been a bad luck day

over a year ago

Bristol

"Amsterdam gotta be done "

This was talked about but did this about 2 years ago

over a year ago

Bristol

"I’ve just had my 40th and I went on hols as refused to be in the country for it but before that I started a 40 things before 40 (and beyond) as not finished them all. Some were sexual things but most vanilla stuff like go on holiday on my own, get my nose re-pierced, get a tattoo, do an escape room, learn a new skill, learn a new language etc.... it’s been a lot of fun so far "

That sounds like alot of fun

over a year ago

I wanna say gang bang but I think maybe save that for your 50th. You can't go wrong with a luxury trip somewhere, few activities at a resort maybe, plenty of site seeing and then pampering at the hotel. Just relaxing and easing you're way into the twilight years lol I'm 39 this year, I don't want to make a big deal out of turning 40 or I'll have a midlife crisis

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple
over a year ago

Reading

I'll be heading to Vegas but 3 years to go!

over a year ago

"Amsterdam gotta be done

This was talked about but did this about 2 years ago "

cancoon sandles resort would be amazing that’s my next option your only 40 once

By *ristolcouple21Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

I’m heading to NY for my 40th with my cousin who is 40 in the same year!

over a year ago

Invite all your vanilla and all your fab friends to a Chameleons or Xtasia for one night of Party. No sex allowed! That's what I want to do. I don't even like clubs!

I think they'd be a bit suspicious of the beds and play rooms not to mention the dogging area lol "

Not if they aren't allowed to use them. I think they'd all get curious.

I doubt the club's would ever let that happen. "Sorry pal.. you're a single bloke.. That's £7,000 up front and a copy of your Will please".

I just would like to have all my friends in one place. They'd all like each other. Not know who were swingers and who weren't (I collect people ).

Then throw alcohol, music and temptation at everyone's door. Tell them there's only one thing you're not allowed to do. No sexy. See how long it takes.. I give two drinks till one of my vanilla friends is overtly enthralled with Virgine. Having a quiet chat with Gemini Man. Or the Exsquisite Deviants are dragging my dad to the dungeon? Those are just my Forum friends, my real life fab friends are pretty cool too.

I reckon all my vanilla friends would bottle it. My Boss would come

over a year ago

Why'd you pick such a pain in the arse name? Ex.. squid..it.. Ex Skwit.. it..

over a year ago

To be fair I planned on telling both sets of friends that the other set is invited. I wouldn't trick someone into that environment. Don't want my Aunty having a stroke!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

40 challenges (big and small) to do in the fortieth year, pay for the first one.

By *talian PassionMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Hire me for a strip

over a year ago

Bristol

I think they'd be a bit suspicious of the beds and play rooms not to mention the dogging area lol

Not if they aren't allowed to use them. I think they'd all get curious.

I doubt the club's would ever let that happen. "Sorry pal.. you're a single bloke.. That's £7,000 up front and a copy of your Will please".

I just would like to have all my friends in one place. They'd all like each other. Not know who were swingers and who weren't (I collect people ).

Then throw alcohol, music and temptation at everyone's door. Tell them there's only one thing you're not allowed to do. No sexy. See how long it takes.. I give two drinks till one of my vanilla friends is overtly enthralled with Virgine. Having a quiet chat with Gemini Man. Or the Exsquisite Deviants are dragging my dad to the dungeon? Those are just my Forum friends, my real life fab friends are pretty cool too.

I reckon all my vanilla friends would bottle it. My Boss would come "

Lol no I don't think so

over a year ago

Bristol

"Hire me for a strip"

Lol we'd both prefer a woman but thanks for the offer of your services lol

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I had a fancy dress party

By *eeroybrownMan
over a year ago

aldershot

A tandem sky dive - freaking amazing!!

over a year ago

Bristol

"A tandem sky dive - freaking amazing!! "

behave we ain't jumping out of a perfectly good plane heights aren't are strong point lol

over a year ago

You could make a list of 40 things you would like to do / see / experience and work your way through them throughout the whole of your 40th year...

Post new Message to Thread