Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Last WTF dream you had

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I had one where I befriended a girl who had nowhere to live then she dressed as a swan and threw herself down a lift shaft. Traumatic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This morning as it goes, I was trying to have a bath but loads of crisp packets and other items were flying up out of the plug hole where all the neighbours were flushing their rubbish down the toilet!

P

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

It's a good job I know you both or I'd have said you're barking mad

over a year ago

Had one other day i forgot it now

over a year ago

"It's a good job I know you both or I'd have said you're barking mad "

dunno what you mean

By *egularLegsMan
over a year ago

Erdington

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 18:40:43]

over a year ago

Just before I woke up yesterday morning, I dreamt that I woke up and was wondering if it was worth having a sess with my wand before work as it only takes me a few minutes.

Then, the night before Valentines Day I had a dream that one of my fab friends' wife was pregnant but only about six weeks gone. She isn't, but later that day on Valentines Day another fab friend DID announce her pregnancy on Facebook. So maybe my psychic powers were a bit off!

By *egularLegsMan
over a year ago

Erdington

Woke up Ill and a bit confused and thought i was late for work. I called in to say I was running late only to find out it was my day off.

I went back to sleep and dreamt I was late for work so I woke up again about an hour later, still very ill and confused and called into work again to say I was running late.

over a year ago

"I had one where I befriended a girl who had nowhere to live then she dressed as a swan and threw herself down a lift shaft. Traumatic.

"

Thank you for this thread OP, I'll try to keep it short lol

My last one I woke up kicking out and I think it was me screaming that woke me. I dreamt I was being chased by a minotaur around a maize and as I got to the exit the bastard jumped me from the side. I have some seriously mental dreams, a reoccurring one for several years at least monthly in which I died. I love them though cause you wake up and are so happy it was just a dream

over a year ago

Believe it or not I don't dream.....

My mind goes blank when I sleep .. I don't think or talk to myself .... Sleep then wake up nothing in between.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I dreamt someone cheated on me the other night, wtf, no-one cheats on me lol!

over a year ago

I had a very vivid dream about a ham,cheese and tomato toastie! I think it's because I'm trying to be good and not eat bread so it was my subconscious living my bread fantasy in my dreams.

over a year ago

My dream vivid are only ever categories. Horror, sex and just plan mental. My last mental one was riding a giraffe during a zombie apocalypse.

over a year ago

I rarely dream, or if I do I rarely remember them.

Post new Message to Thread