Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Short men

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Short man(person) syndrome - does it exist? On fab too?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes they can’t reach the send button.

over a year ago

As in? I've always thought small man syndrome to mean they are aggressive.

over a year ago

"As in? I've always thought small man syndrome to mean they are aggressive. "

More that they’ve got a chip on their shoulder and overcompensate for being short was my understanding.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As in? I've always thought small man syndrome to mean they are aggressive.

More that they’ve got a chip on their shoulder and overcompensate for being short was my understanding. "

This.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

More that they’ve got a chip on their shoulder and overcompensate for being short was my understanding. "

That’s my understanding of it and yes, I’m sure some do.

over a year ago

More that they’ve got a chip on their shoulder and overcompensate for being short was my understanding.

This. "

Which could come across as being aggressive as well as other undesirable behaviour such as building their status around their car or other vulgarly expensive possessions

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman
over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Especially when you say they are too short for you, you get the “you are actually f*cking joking? We’re all the same size laying down.”

Or when you mention the height they miraculously have inputted incorrect details. Had one last night, 5ft 5, but then said he was 6ft

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Especially when you say they are too short for you, you get the “you are actually f*cking joking? We’re all the same size laying down.”

Or when you mention the height they miraculously have inputted incorrect details. Had one last night, 5ft 5, but then said he was 6ft "

I've met him, he's 6' 5"

over a year ago

I'm shortish. I dont mind. Ive a better centre of gravity when d*unk.

over a year ago

Is there any bloke who actually gives a shit how tall a woman is, even if she’s 7 foot still wouldn’t be a problem.

over a year ago

"Especially when you say they are too short for you, you get the “you are actually f*cking joking? We’re all the same size laying down.”

Or when you mention the height they miraculously have inputted incorrect details. Had one last night, 5ft 5, but then said he was 6ft "

Was it a ‘70s night and he got the platforms boots out ?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Is there any bloke who actually gives a shit how tall a woman is, even if she’s 7 foot still wouldn’t be a problem. "

I was just wondering that. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone refer to a woman’s height.

If men only like tall women then I’m stuffed

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Me just relaxing minding my own business. Male/Female makes what they feel is a highly amusing and original reference to my height. I ask them that as they think it's ok for them to take the piss out of something I have no control over, is it ok for me to take the piss out of them for being grossly overweight, cross eyed, hook nosed, having very large ears, possessing a stutter, or whatever. I am then accused of having Little Man Syndrome.

over a year ago

"Me just relaxing minding my own business. Male/Female makes what they feel is a highly amusing and original reference to my height. I ask them that as they think it's ok for them to take the piss out of something I have no control over, is it ok for me to take the piss out of them for being grossly overweight, cross eyed, hook nosed, having very large ears, possessing a stutter, or whatever. I am then accused of having Little Man Syndrome."

Fair point.

By *kmale201633Man
over a year ago

Southampton

"Me just relaxing minding my own business. Male/Female makes what they feel is a highly amusing and original reference to my height. I ask them that as they think it's ok for them to take the piss out of something I have no control over, is it ok for me to take the piss out of them for being grossly overweight, cross eyed, hook nosed, having very large ears, possessing a stutter, or whatever. I am then accused of having Little Man Syndrome."

Well said. Always thought 'Small man syndrome' is grossly unfair, someone short shows confidence or stands up to someone and it gets used. I think it's nasty.

over a year ago

Why don't leprechaun play football? Because the grass tickles their balls!

over a year ago

Are they trying to joke about your height or being offensive?

Tall men get the tall jokes, bald men the bald ones, ginger the ginger etc. People use the obvious to make silly conversation or banter.

In my family it's tall and bald, and the tall bald men are the worse for it.

over a year ago

"Me just relaxing minding my own business. Male/Female makes what they feel is a highly amusing and original reference to my height. I ask them that as they think it's ok for them to take the piss out of something I have no control over, is it ok for me to take the piss out of them for being grossly overweight, cross eyed, hook nosed, having very large ears, possessing a stutter, or whatever. I am then accused of having Little Man Syndrome.

Well said. Always thought 'Small man syndrome' is grossly unfair, someone short shows confidence or stands up to someone and it gets used. I think it's nasty. "

It's a self-defence thing I think.

over a year ago

5”7 guess I’m short and a massive asshole

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Perhaps. Some of history's greatest tyrants were vertically challenged. Coincidence? You decide.

On fab I do think it's harder for men of smaller stature to be successful as many a woman's profile is inflexible in this criteria. Does that make them more aggressive with regards to rejection perhaps? I don't know. Ladies?

over a year ago

"Perhaps. Some of history's greatest tyrants were vertically challenged. Coincidence? You decide.

On fab I do think it's harder for men of smaller stature to be successful as many a woman's profile is inflexible in this criteria. Does that make them more aggressive with regards to rejection perhaps? I don't know. Ladies? "

Not aggressive, but maybe more assertive or animated. Tall men can be aggressive too.

over a year ago

"Me just relaxing minding my own business. Male/Female makes what they feel is a highly amusing and original reference to my height. I ask them that as they think it's ok for them to take the piss out of something I have no control over, is it ok for me to take the piss out of them for being grossly overweight, cross eyed, hook nosed, having very large ears, possessing a stutter, or whatever. I am then accused of having Little Man Syndrome.

Well said. Always thought 'Small man syndrome' is grossly unfair, someone short shows confidence or stands up to someone and it gets used. I think it's nasty. "

I've been there.. I'm generally the most laid back bloke you could meet, but I don't allow people to bully me. It's usually the big body builder types, who think that they have a right to assert their dominance over someone smaller, because they were bullied at school or something. When you stand up to them, it's you with the issue!? Boils my piss!

By *unny ValentineCouple
over a year ago

Crewe

Lol think there are guys with a chip on their shoulder of all sizes. If they're tall = we think aggressive bully. If they're small = we think over compensating.

I'm a bit hobbit like in stature but I'm happy as I am and easy-going. - B (also found that it's never been an issue finding partners, most have normally being happy that I'm a great guy , if someone has preferences on height, don't sweat it move on - life is too SHORT )

over a year ago

"Lol think there are guys with a chip on their shoulder of all sizes. If they're tall = we think aggressive bully. If they're small = we think over compensating.

I'm a bit hobbit like in stature but I'm happy as I am and easy-going. - B (also found that it's never been an issue finding partners, most have normally being happy that I'm a great guy , if someone has preferences on height, don't sweat it move on - life is too SHORT ) "

over a year ago

Yeah my brother is a short arse and has a major chip on his shoulder about it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/19 16:04:16]

over a year ago

"Yeah my brother is a short arse and has a major chip on his shoulder about it"

Is it just a normal size chip but looks bigger cause he’s short ?

over a year ago

My ex had short woman syndrome and used to get stressed about it. She'd insist on standing on tiptoes to kiss, I'd have to keep grabbing her by the hips and pulling her down....

Handy for BJ's mind.....

I actually love short women,i fbd them really attractive, not a power thing they just seem to fit perfectly in your hands etc.....

over a year ago

"Yeah my brother is a short arse and has a major chip on his shoulder about it

Is it just a normal size chip but looks bigger cause he’s short ? "

On me it would be a small chip on him it looks like the full bag

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Short man(person) syndrome - does it exist? On fab too?"

As a short guy myself who's spoken to my female friends on Fab at length about the way a lot of men behave on here the abuse is vile and shows a serious lack of class. Being a gentleman on the other hand pays serious dividends if you're patient and non-entitled. If you do have 'small man syndrome' this really isn't the place for you.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"As in? I've always thought small man syndrome to mean they are aggressive. "

Yep, especially when not getting their own way.

By *issyEMWoman
over a year ago

Nearly

After having model type of tall guys Had one Short guy and he was the best lover xxx

over a year ago

This.

Which could come across as being aggressive as well as other undesirable behaviour such as building their status around their car or other vulgarly expensive possessions "

This - experienced this 1st hand in an LTR - thankfully no longer!

Post new Message to Thread