Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jodie Marsh .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On tv now how transformed herself into a ripped bodybuilder in 8 weeks. She comes as across really nice too .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Think I read she has recorded a good programme on childhood bullying.

Maybe being aired soon.

Good luck to her on that worthwhile cause.

By *inkyboots84Woman
over a year ago

east yorkshire

i have met jodie marsh d*unk in takeaway shop lol

she is lovely x

over a year ago

"i have met jodie marsh d*unk in takeaway shop lol

she is lovely x

"

she come across really lovely ..

over a year ago

"Think I read she has recorded a good programme on childhood bullying.

Maybe being aired soon.

Good luck to her on that worthwhile cause."

well if she can help with bullying will be good as loads of it around.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

seen a few inter_iews (and she was on that homes programme on mtv a while ago) and she does come across as a really nice down to earth type of woman, not up her own arse like katie price comes across as.

probably comes from her doing the madelling thing to show people she isnt ugly, rather than being told she is gorgeous and could be huge.

over a year ago

she is lovely x

"

Wow... D*unk in a takeaway shop... AND you met Jodie Marsh... Hell of a night out...;-)

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

shes got some pics in heat this week showing what went wrong with her boob job - eugrrrhhhh! and so brave of her to show pics and talk about it.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"shes got some pics in heat this week showing what went wrong with her boob job - eugrrrhhhh! and so brave of her to show pics and talk about it.

"

not really- she got paid for it, or did she give the money to charity? Some do so i thought id ask

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Good luck to her on that worthwhile cause.well if she can help with bullying will be good as loads of it around."

Subtle! Who said you couldn't play the game.

over a year ago

"shes got some pics in heat this week showing what went wrong with her boob job - eugrrrhhhh! and so brave of her to show pics and talk about it.

"

Her boods looked really big by the look of it two sports bras on. What was up with her boob job ?

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Good luck to her on that worthwhile cause.well if she can help with bullying will be good as loads of it around.

Subtle! Who said you couldn't play the game. "

what ?

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Good luck to her on that worthwhile cause.well if she can help with bullying will be good as loads of it around.

Subtle! Who said you couldn't play the game. "

Jeez! Is it pick on Jo night?

She didn't raise the subject of bullying View did.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

She didn't raise the subject of bullying View did. "

Hang on a min can you not complement someone on there skills with the keyboard now? Or did you see something i didn't?

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Hang on a min can you not complement someone on there skills with the keyboard now? Or did you see something i didn't? "

..... all I see is the self satisfied twisting of ordinary posts, and people being deliberately obtuse when it suits them.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Hang on a min can you not complement someone on there skills with the keyboard now? Or did you see something i didn't?

..... all I see is the self satisfied twisting of ordinary posts, and people being deliberately obtuse when it suits them."

I was just thinking that too after reading the above.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

..... all I see is the self satisfied twisting of ordinary posts, and people being deliberately obtuse when it suits them.

I was just thinking that too after reading the above. "

Yep a lot of keyboard manipulators about aren't there?

By *inkyboots84Woman
over a year ago

east yorkshire

she is lovely x

Wow... D*unk in a takeaway shop... AND you met Jodie Marsh... Hell of a night out...;-)"

lol oh yes

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Yep a lot of keyboard manipulators about aren't there? "

There are but some of us use a touchpad. I will bow to you and never again comment on a perfectly typed sentence as obviously its is a mortal sin. You may now put your teeth back in the glass

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

There are but some of us use a touchpad. I will bow to you and never again comment on a perfectly typed sentence as obviously its is a mortal sin. You may now put your teeth back in the glass "

I don't think Jo _iews her typing spelling and reading skills as playing a game, and in need of a patronising person clapping a round of applause at it like a seal waiting for a fish.

I am signing off from my touchpad now.

I'll put my teeth back in the glass once you put your humour back in the stone-age where it belongs.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

There are but some of us use a touchpad. I will bow to you and never again comment on a perfectly typed sentence as obviously its is a mortal sin. You may now put your teeth back in the glass

I don't think Jo _iews her typing spelling and reading skills as playing a game, and in need of a patronising person clapping a round of applause at it like a seal waiting for a fish.

I'll put my teeth back in the glass once you put your humour back in the stone-age where it belongs.

"

Its nice to see they still let them grow up ruff and ready north of the borders. Nothing like a bit of class, nothing at all.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

Its nice to see they still let them grow up ruff and ready north of the borders. Nothing like a bit of class, nothing at all.

"

For once we are in agreeance ..... I am nothing like a bit of class, nothing at all .... I am all class, not just a bit.

Good night!

over a year ago

Met her once at a club, We have a few mutual friends. She seemed quite nice underneath all that superficial stuff.

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

For once we are in agreeance ..... I am nothing like a bit of class, nothing at all .... I am all class, not just a bit.

Good night!"

Wow well Im Prince Charls then lol we can all have delusions. That would make two of us who don't know what a duster is for.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Jodie Marsh: Bullied - My Secret Past is on Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.

by all accounts some very moving examples of young kids experiences.

over a year ago

i fancied her back in her glamour days. saw recent pics of her in contest shape and it did nothing for me

seems a nice girl tho and well educated

over a year ago

"Jodie Marsh: Bullied - My Secret Past is on Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.

"

I sall be looking at that tonight thankyou _iew . I bet it will be moving too .. as most who have been feel it for years after . x

over a year ago

"i fancied her back in her glamour days. saw recent pics of her in contest shape and it did nothing for me

seems a nice girl tho and well educated"

In 8 weeks and she had a ripped body hard not soft from working out over 9 hours a day gym and diet. Her food looked not very nice .. alot of power things she had to mix together as had to burn fat make muscle. Looked hard work , She looked nothing like the old days ,

over a year ago

yeh way too masculine looking for a female

IMO

over a year ago

"yeh way too masculine looking for a female

IMO"

well she is into it now and loves it. All that tan stuff looked weird thay cover themself in too . lol must be thick as could not see her Ink ,

over a year ago

i dont think there is anything masculine about her body, tbh.

nice definition doesnt constitute 'musclebound', imo

over a year ago

although, must say the brunette look is good

over a year ago

"i dont think there is anything masculine about her body, tbh.

nice definition doesnt constitute 'musclebound', imo

"

well it was not too over the top like some of the woman there ... but end of the day thats there things thay like doing bodybuilding.

over a year ago

IMO well she is into it now and loves it. All that tan stuff looked weird thay cover themself in too . lol must be thick as could not see her Ink , "

I think bodybuilders use fake tan to show up the definition in muscle tone

over a year ago

IMO well she is into it now and loves it. All that tan stuff looked weird thay cover themself in too . lol must be thick as could not see her Ink ,

I think bodybuilders use fake tan to show up the definition in muscle tone "

was like body gold tan so thick could not see the tatos on her arms after having that on .. yes it must be to show off the muscles ... xxx

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I do think that this maybe Jodie's third re-invent of her self...she is bright and comes across really well...

As for bullying anyone that brings into focus and shows it for what it is, is a very good use of TV time.

over a year ago

yes, tan is used to show muscle definition in competitions, AND to hide ink (as judges dont like the muscles being covered)

never noticed how a ripped coloured fella looks much more muscular than the similarly toned 'white' bloke. (although there is an argument that its also true the darker the skin 'naturally' the thinner it is, due to a hotter climatein which darker skinned people reside, thusly making muscle definition easier to see)

and explains why you see more afrocarribean people wearing gloves and scarves whilst us natives are still wearing shorts and describing the weather as 'balmy' lol

over a year ago

Maybe being aired soon.

"

seriously u r from luton and u want to talk about class i think u should be quite now and yes i do know it my nan has lived there for 64 years

over a year ago

"yes, tan is used to show muscle definition in competitions, AND to hide ink (as judges dont like the muscles being covered)

never noticed how a ripped coloured fella looks much more muscular than the similarly toned 'white' bloke. (although there is an argument that its also true the darker the skin 'naturally' the thinner it is, due to a hotter climatein which darker skinned people reside, thusly making muscle definition easier to see)

and explains why you see more afrocarribean people wearing gloves and scarves whilst us natives are still wearing shorts and describing the weather as 'balmy' lol"

wow it must be good if cover ink .. thay looked gold ....... a tan with alot of gold .. but it did show the body off .. maybe if dark skin thay still put it on to get the glow x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It looks like a mahogany model of Jodie Marsh.

Step away from the false tan!

over a year ago

i have a lot of admiration for the girl i was unsure of her at the start of her career but i can honestly say the more i see of her the more i like her i find her genuine a quality i admire in folk

over a year ago

"Jodie Marsh: Bullied - My Secret Past is on Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.

"

your right its so sad .. seeing them kids so hurt from bulling and that poor man who found his son dead .. i hope she keep doing this going to schools meeting young people who have been bullied.

Post new Message to Thread