Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wooly Leggings.....

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ladies...dont do it they look awful!

Oh and gents...can you please NOT wear your jeans halfway down ya arse...it looks stooopid and we ladies cant see ya arse proper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't get leggings, wooly or not... it seems fairly popular with girls at the moment. When I see girls out in the winter, and the entirety of their bottom half clothing is just a thin pair of leggings I wonder to myself 1)surely that can't be warm, although I guess a short skirt when out is no warmer, and 2) do they know we can basically see exactly what their ass looks like?

IMO, I dont think they look good at all, even if paired with a skirt or more.

over a year ago

...and apologies, my jeans are clearly well below my ass at present :P

..but I hate that too!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"...and apologies, my jeans are clearly well below my ass at present :P

..but I hate that too!"

To be honest if they show off an arse like that I can live with it.

over a year ago

..but I hate that too!

To be honest if they show off an arse like that I can live with it. "

Hehe, even if it was an 'arse like this', and I had on boxers and my jeans were below my buttocks. I would fully expect abuse for it!

A good friend of mine will always shout out of his car window at guys like that "pull you're trousers up!", sometimes with a "f***ing" in the middle there somewhere too!

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

..but I hate that too!"

Hello stranger...nice to see you...great username change! xx

over a year ago

blame the legs not the leggings

over a year ago

I dont wear them myself but i think leggings look nice especialy pink or some nice bright colour, men should pull their trousers up, they will get cold, how come they dont fall right down?

over a year ago

some one add this to there feacebook pmsl had a pic to go with it ....

FOR ALL OF U THAT THINK IS NICE TO WALK WITH UR PANTS BELOW UR BUTT, READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION: THIS TREND WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES’ JAILS, WHERE PRISONERS WHO WERE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PRISONERS NEEDED TO INVENT A SIGNAL THAT WOULD GO UNNOTICED BY THE GUARDS SO THEY WOULDN’T SUFFER CONSEQUENCES, SO BY PARTIALLY SHOWING THEIR BUTTS, THEY SHOWED THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY OTHER INMATES. CLICK ON "SHARE" IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE CAUSE FOR A BETTER DRESSED AND A MORE EDUCATED WORLD!

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

It did atrt in prison but has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with ill fitting jeans and not being allowed a belt!!!!

As for leggings...They are soooooooooo comfy

But wooly ones??? Don't think I have seen those??

over a year ago

..but I hate that too!Hello stranger...nice to see you...great username change! xx"

Why thank you x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Ladies...dont do it they look awful!

Oh and gents...can you please NOT wear your jeans halfway down ya arse...it looks stooopid and we ladies cant see ya arse proper "

I agree, don't think they look good at all. But then I don't like leggings of any description.

When I see guys wearing their jeans like that, I always want to pull them up

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh and gents...can you please NOT wear your jeans halfway down ya arse...it looks stooopid and we ladies cant see ya arse proper

I agree, don't think they look good at all. But then I don't like leggings of any description.

When I see guys wearing their jeans like that, I always want to pull them up "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Trousers, i just want to go behind them and yank them completely down. Dont know if ive seen wooly leggings.

I will stick to my wooly tights lol

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

funniest thing i saw was a young lad walking down the street with his jeans hanging low,as he walked on they fell down,he didnt look cool trying to pull em up

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Trousers, i just want to go behind them and yank them completely down. Dont know if ive seen wooly leggings.

I will stick to my wooly tights lol"

You can get them everywhere and in primark they are like thick patterned tights but leggings... Awful things I brought a pair and thought omg I am not wearing them again.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Trousers, i just want to go behind them and yank them completely down. Dont know if ive seen wooly leggings.

You can get them everywhere and in primark they are like thick patterned tights but leggings... Awful things I brought a pair and thought omg I am not wearing them again..... "

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at all

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You can get them everywhere and in primark they are like thick patterned tights but leggings... Awful things I brought a pair and thought omg I am not wearing them again.....

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at all"

Ive looked in..that was enough for me, looked like a huge jumble sale

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at allIve looked in..that was enough for me, looked like a huge jumble sale "

The one in Brum is god awful....

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at allIve looked in..that was enough for me, looked like a huge jumble sale

The one in Brum is god awful...."

you mean theres a good one?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at allIve looked in..that was enough for me, looked like a huge jumble sale "

lol, you are kidding right. Ive never seen a jumble sale look that bad. There was more stuff on the floor than on the rails, no ryme or reason to the sizing and when you did see something i thought was my size it was on the wrong hanger.

over a year ago

dont go dissin primark! they had the best tee`s on the highstreet in 2011

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"dont go dissin primark! they had the best tee`s on the highstreet in 2011"
im saying nuffin

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Not seen them, but then i dont go to primark at allIve looked in..that was enough for me, looked like a huge jumble sale

The one in Brum is god awful....you mean theres a good one? "

Yes dear there is

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The one in Brum is god awful....you mean theres a good one?

Yes dear there is "

*falls on floor, hyperventilating*

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The one in Brum is god awful....you mean theres a good one?

Yes dear there is *falls on floor, hyperventilating* "

over a year ago

"dont go dissin primark! they had the best tee`s on the highstreet in 2011im saying nuffin "

they looked good on me anyway

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"dont go dissin primark! they had the best tee`s on the highstreet in 2011im saying nuffin

they looked good on me anyway "

my lips are sealed

over a year ago

"dont go dissin primark! they had the best tee`s on the highstreet in 2011im saying nuffin

they looked good on me anyway my lips are sealed "

thats a first

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

they looked good on me anyway my lips are sealed

thats a first "

bollocks

over a year ago

Wooly leggings, is that the junction just past wooly edge services??

over a year ago

*scarpers*

over a year ago

Oh and gents...can you please NOT wear your jeans halfway down ya arse...it looks stooopid and we ladies cant see ya arse proper "

IMHO, only the very young and lean can get away with that look.

over a year ago

I had an eye full this evening, with all this chilly weather, it would seem all the residents of North Leeds in college seem to be sporting them!

I had to look at least three times to carefully note that the lady wearing the said leggings were indeed tight and left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Oh how terrible it must be if you're in college during this fashion trend.

By *ue care and attentionWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Haven't seen any guys in leggings yet?Any on here?

Seen loads of women with their low rise jeans and their t-bar showing! Is that the same?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Saw a young girl with a terrific figure and great legs wearing a skimpy pair of denim shorts this afternoon....what really made her outfit was the pair of pair of long woolen stockings that almost reached her shorts....fabulous!

over a year ago

he he, good description. I like their cami vests, nice and long and last for ages but gotta get there early before the mess up starts.

Post new Message to Thread