Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You can stop looking...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...but you can still have fun.

No G Spot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2088767/G-spot-scientists-60-years.html

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell, I would have loved to be involved in that trial! haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But they have to admit that looking for it has caused many orgasms so it works even if they can't find it

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

arrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry that article made me mad yesterday, and that was just reading the join the club chats comment"

He has done no new research, just peer previewed 29 papers and their conclusion was that women say there is a spot of hightened sensitivity, and are probably right, but until male scientists agree it doesnt exist

This is why im a ball busting feminist!

over a year ago

If it was called a swwet spot and it's in different places on different women, I don'thtink all this fuss would be around the g spot.

I knew one women who would go bonkers (in a nice way) if I was licking her belly button, some liked to have two fingers sort of tickle the top inside of the vagina, guess all have a sweet spot...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wouldn't mind but I don't even like my G spot being stimulated. It makes me want to wee. So all this 'evidence' that women are making shit up so men will at least try to be a decent lover is wasted on me.

Dear men, giving oral is nice. You don't have to revolve your fingers in my foofoo to get me off.

Lots of luv

WW

over a year ago

hexham

"If it was called a swwet spot and it's in different places on different women, I don'thtink all this fuss would be around the g spot.

I knew one women who would go bonkers (in a nice way) if I was licking her belly button, some liked to have two fingers sort of tickle the top inside of the vagina, guess all have a sweet spot... "

thats not the gspot though, which is the confluence of skiens gland and clitoral tissue

over a year ago

hexham

"I wouldn't mind but I don't even like my G spot being stimulated. It makes me want to wee. So all this 'evidence' that women are making shit up so men will at least try to be a decent lover is wasted on me.

Dear men, giving oral is nice. You don't have to revolve your fingers in my foofoo to get me off.

Lots of luv

WW"

*likes watersports*

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind but I don't even like my G spot being stimulated. It makes me want to wee. So all this 'evidence' that women are making shit up so men will at least try to be a decent lover is wasted on me.

Lots of luv

WW

*likes watersports* "

Back away from the foofoo, sex fiend!

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind but I don't even like my G spot being stimulated. It makes me want to wee. "

Not wee, gushing or squirting, but that is next weeks article

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind but I don't even like my G spot being stimulated. It makes me want to wee.

Not wee, gushing or squirting, but that is next weeks article "

Nah, I'm a gusher/squirter anyway. Totally different sensation.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I note that apart from the op there hasn't been another bloke posting about this topic...

Two thoughts.

They're away researching for themselves ...?..

They're scared sh*less they don't know what It is and where.. ..?

Post new Message to Thread