Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Britain's unhealthiest meal?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Britain's unhealthiest meal? Gammon steak, rump steak, lamb chops, pork steak, two lincolnshire pork sausages, chips, peas, tomato, a flat mushroom, a fried free-range egg and six beer-battered whole onion rings.

This adds up to a whopping 1,940 calories per serving .... i bet one or two here love this must be loads of unheathey meals ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

" Britain's unhealthiest meal? Gammon steak, rump steak, lamb chops, pork steak, two lincolnshire pork sausages, chips, peas, tomato, a flat mushroom, a fried free-range egg and six beer-battered whole onion rings.

This adds up to a whopping 1,940 calories per serving .... i bet one or two here love this must be loads of unheathey meals ... "

I could do that whole meal except the onion rings in a healthy version.

Gammon steak no fat,grilled

Steak no fat grilled, same with lamb chops and pork steak. 2fat free sausage that taste just like lincolnshire ones done in the oven. Slimming world chips, peas and tomatos are fine fry the tomatos and mushroom in fry light and egg fried in fry light(but i dont eat eggs) job done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Britain's unhealthiest meal? Gammon steak, rump steak, lamb chops, pork steak, two lincolnshire pork sausages, chips, peas, tomato, a flat mushroom, a fried free-range egg and six beer-battered whole onion rings.

This adds up to a whopping 1,940 calories per serving .... i bet one or two here love this must be loads of unheathey meals ...

Steak no fat grilled, same with lamb chops and pork steak. 2fat free sausage that taste just like lincolnshire ones done in the oven. Slimming world chips, peas and tomatos are fine fry the tomatos and mushroom in fry light and egg fried in fry light(but i dont eat eggs) job done"

lol was thinking the same thing.

over a year ago

all in the one go ?? id puke before i got half way through that lot and i like my food lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Thing is there is a trend for gluterny now, there are lots of places that you can go to that say if you can eat this huge meal you dont have to pay for it. In some places portion sizes for crap food are huge. Personally, the meal you mentioned would last me a week in the meat for sure

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Steak no fat grilled, same with lamb chops and pork steak. 2fat free sausage that taste just like lincolnshire ones done in the oven. Slimming world chips, peas and tomatos are fine fry the tomatos and mushroom in fry light and egg fried in fry light(but i dont eat eggs) job done"

nooooooo i want all the fat tastes so good and its just like choclate a guilty pleasure

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" ...

This adds up to a whopping 1,940 calories per serving .... i bet one or two here love this must be loads of unheathey meals ... "

You might need to clarify what you mean before someone reads it the wrong way and thinks you are having a sly dig at fat people.

over a year ago

I'd happily trough that lot, and then ask for afters

over a year ago

"all in the one go ?? id puke before i got half way through that lot and i like my food lol "
Yes all in one go xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

There is a trend for gluttony,have you seen those man vs food programmes or similar ones

WOW! they can pack it away

over a year ago

" ...

You might need to clarify what you mean before someone reads it the wrong way and thinks you are having a sly dig at fat people."

no it was saying on Aol today this meal is the unheatheys meal in uk .. i was thinking must be alot of meal like this .. not just that one ..

over a year ago

A mixed grill

over a year ago

have you seen the hotdog eating contests they have at nathan's? try googling one of those vids for a giggle - oh yeah and egg eating contests...

Wolf

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I will admit that i took the challenge at the pie factory and ate a whole desperate dan cow pie and got a certificate

over a year ago

"There is a trend for gluttony,have you seen those man vs food programmes or similar ones

WOW! they can pack it away"

I see them shows on Tv and think thay can never eat all that. Its just done for show .. what you think ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

was thinking the same and wondering if there were a way to do the onion rings so they counted as a syn

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

" ...

You might need to clarify what you mean before someone reads it the wrong way and thinks you are having a sly dig at fat people. no it was saying on Aol today this meal is the unheatheys meal in uk .. i was thinking must be alot of meal like this .. not just that one .. "

I didnt take this as a dig at all, just an attempt to sabotage my diet . Yum, but I couldnt eat it all x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Soapy could eat that in 10 mins and then ask what's for pudding!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I will admit that i took the challenge at the pie factory and ate a whole desperate dan cow pie and got a certificate "
horns as well?

over a year ago

"There is a trend for gluttony,have you seen those man vs food programmes or similar ones

WOW! they can pack it away I see them shows on Tv and think thay can never eat all that. Its just done for show .. what you think ?"

Do you think Man vs food He eats all that really ??

over a year ago

The only meat i eat is steak and kidney pie with out the pastry because its good for your iron intake. I couldnt eat lamb anyway because its a baby animal.

over a year ago

Often had it at 'weathers'

But, with lifestyle change it's no longer on the list to have.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

can you have 6 pints of beer with it too?

over a year ago

"The only meat i eat is steak and kidney pie with out the pastry because its good for your iron intake. I couldnt eat lamb anyway because its a baby animal. "

How do you know if the steak or kidney is not from a baby animal?

over a year ago

SALAD ffs

By *orestersCouple
over a year ago

The Forest

The British are full-time slimmers in comparison to the Americans - you can buy a burger at a ball-park in Michigan that has 4800 calories. In one burger! I saw a picture of it and put on 2 kilos

over a year ago

"The British are full-time slimmers in comparison to the Americans - you can buy a burger at a ball-park in Michigan that has 4800 calories. In one burger! I saw a picture of it and put on 2 kilos "
lol

over a year ago

"The only meat i eat is steak and kidney pie with out the pastry because its good for your iron intake. I couldnt eat lamb anyway because its a baby animal.

How do you know if the steak or kidney is not from a baby animal?"

Steak is from a cow, maybe i will have to stop eating it.

over a year ago

"The British are full-time slimmers in comparison to the Americans - you can buy a burger at a ball-park in Michigan that has 4800 calories. In one burger! I saw a picture of it and put on 2 kilos "
wow you would be on the loo for days after that ,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 17:46:25]

over a year ago

"....Steak is from a cow, maybe i will have to stop eating it."

No need to stop eating meat, if no one eat meat, there would hardly be any farm animals (Cows, Sheep, Pigs, Chicken) needed.

over a year ago

I would rather go for a mixed grill than a maccy ds

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Take-away place in Barstaple, behing the pub called th Golden Tap, does a burger called the "breakfast" burger, cos you cant eat it all in the night, so there are left-overs for brekkie..... its the size of a dinner plate, and they cut it in quarters to make it easier to eat!!!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I'd give the meal a go, would last me two days.

Plus, i'll have any spare onion rings going begging. Ta.

over a year ago

the Brandling villa sth Gosforth does a 32 oz Burger for £19.95 have to order 45mins in advance (wonder why) serves 4-6 ppl anyone car to join us

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The only meat i eat is steak and kidney pie with out the pastry because its good for your iron intake. I couldnt eat lamb anyway because its a baby animal. "

younger the better for lamb, nice and tender...

do you eat eggs?

over a year ago

"The only meat i eat is steak and kidney pie with out the pastry because its good for your iron intake. I couldnt eat lamb anyway because its a baby animal.

younger the better for lamb, nice and tender...

do you eat eggs?"

No but i eat sperm.

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

"....Steak is from a cow, maybe i will have to stop eating it.

No need to stop eating meat, if no one eat meat, there would hardly be any farm animals (Cows, Sheep, Pigs, Chicken) needed."

Its probably the only reason those animals are not extinct by now, as they are farmed for use as food

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

not sure if it is the unhealiest meal but just had a donner kebab mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely and I hadn't even had a skin full of booze

over a year ago

ffs you lot i could eat that and not give a shiney shite what the calorie intake is

over a year ago

you will be giving sperm a calorie count soon....ooophs cant swallow too much cum tonite have had my calorie intake

over a year ago

"you will be giving sperm a calorie count soon....ooophs cant swallow too much cum tonite have had my calorie intake "
theres not alot in sperm lol may tell you tomorrow when i look it up ,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Theres about 50 calories roughly a teaspoon full in spunk

over a year ago

Far from the healthiest but there are other meals that would knock the above for 6 in the unhealthy stakes.

over a year ago

"Theres about 50 calories roughly a teaspoon full in spunk"

and you would use 100 calories in doing a 10 min BJ, so win-win

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

And there was me feeling bad about having fish and chips tonight.

Ever noticed how the cheaper places somehow manage to have larger steaks. Wonder what is in some of the stuff, oh yeah its just a combo microwave oven kitchen.

over a year ago

" Britain's unhealthiest meal? "

Lard, in a sandwich

over a year ago

"

...ok, who pinched the fried bread :P

Wolf

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

" Britain's unhealthiest meal?

Lard, in a sandwich "

Hope that's not a FMF?

over a year ago

" Britain's unhealthiest meal?

Lard, in a sandwich "

The only thing its lacking is extra E numbers.

over a year ago

"

Hope that's not a FMF? "

That would depend on the 'M'

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Isn't lard in a sandwich, just the same as cold cuts of beef with butter in a sandwich?

over a year ago

"

The only thing its lacking is extra E numbers. "

... we could add some to the bread

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

in scotland,we consider this a vegetarian meal.

over a year ago

"Isn't lard in a sandwich, just the same as cold cuts of beef with butter in a sandwich?"

Lard is pig fat ...and I think Beef has high protein content (I think)

so my lardy sandwich is not so healthy as your Beefy buttered sarnie

... wanna swop?

over a year ago

in scotland,we consider this a vegetarian meal. "

PMSL

over a year ago

in scotland,we consider this a vegetarian meal. "

so what do you like in scotland ???

Post new Message to Thread