Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is this forum 'newbie friendly' part 2.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why because we need to chat more so people can see thay can post with out fair of being jumped on and know theres Mods around looking in to keep the place running how it should ...... i just had mail from a lady who has a fair of posting here ..

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well there was a perfect example yesterday of the forums not being newbie friendly. But as ive said before, we each take different things, if someone is going to come on whinging and whinig and getting peoples backs up they are going to get a different response than someone who comes on, joins in and has a laugh. We where all new once

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes its difficult to know if someone is having a laugh or not as you can't tell how their sentiments are meant to be taken when they are written, thank fook for the smilies at least you get a gist of the post then

Reply privately

over a year ago

The post read a bit like this and alot more....Ive watched the forum with interest and never dared to post, in fact it turns out that i cant until i am verified, but i have to agree that they are NOT a friendly place.

When i was first on here after other sites i felt safe knowing there was Mods you could mail if you felt you needed too ..... New posters if ever you feel your singled out pick on and no happy mail them get it off your chest . Theres nice people on fab but with everything in life theres good and bad and not everyone will see eye to eye on everything . Hope to see more of you posting xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Polo's post from part 1...

"Mercedes use to have a booklet for its employees called ‘You Are A Towel’. In short the booklet explains how if a guest at a hotel finds they have been left a dirty towel in their bathroom, they will often start looking for more negatives to support their frustration over the towel. The guest will find faults where they previously didn’t see any, in the lobby, the bar, at reception and so on. They may just stop seeing the positives. This also works in reverse.

I am not going to start typing out stuff about perceptual positioning, but just keep it simple to the fact that often two people will look at something in a completely different light…. depending on the ‘towel’. Which is right and which is wrong… probably neither.

Once someone has decided ‘this is how it is’ they will often only see the things which support their perception …. it is the truth in their eyes, but very rarely accurate fact.

I don’t deny some people will find this and pretty much any other forum unfriendly, it is the truth of how they have chosen to see it. What they say they see though may not be fact.

Blanket statements of coercion, ‘the group’, being in cohorts with admin and so on will just make you look stupid.

Yes there are groups of friends on here, which kind of disproves the ‘unfriendly’ bit if you think about it… they were all strangers once. But amongst what you see as one big GROUP, there are also people who can’t stand each other, who will blank the other in a face to face situation, who have each other blocked. Regulars do disagree with each other, snipe (though often very subtly) and ignore entire threads because of which poster started it. Just because they appear to agree on a subject it doesn’t mean they are bosom buddies. It really is no different from life in general… smiling at your boss and walking off muttering “wanker”.

There are also plenty of advice threads which don’t turn into a massive bun fight, joke threads, fun threads… you name it…. if you want to see them. I have yet to see a ‘newbie’ add to a joke thread and then be told to ‘fuck off’.

In summary…. You will see what you want to see if you look hard enough for it.

"

Brilliantly put

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another thought are the forums ruled by a clique who are really just egotistical people who like to have themselves heard and are quick to put newbies down and hold the limelight for themselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another thought are the forums ruled by a clique who are really just egotistical people who like to have themselves heard and are quick to put newbies down and hold the limelight for themselves"

Don't mention "The Clique!" Thats like saying" Don't mention the war!!"

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

When i joined this site i knew one person on here and they didnt post in the forums. Noone can expect people to constantly bend over backwards and agree with everything someone says because they are a newbie. Its up to the individual to establish themselves, what they post will show them in a positive or a negative light.

If a regular came on here grumping one day and being really miserable, you would know it was out of character for them and that there must be a reason for it because you have seen all their past threads and you would let it go by. If someone comes on being miserable and the only thing you have to go on is that one thread then it is different

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another thought are the forums ruled by a clique who are really just egotistical people who like to have themselves heard and are quick to put newbies down and hold the limelight for themselves

Don't mention "The Clique!" Thats like saying" Don't mention the war!!" "

Well if some would take a lead and stop following like sheep,the thing wouldnt look like a clique,but then i guess in life there will always be leaders and followers,

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

And yet another thought might be, if some people weren’t so busy creating the self fulfilling prophecy of proving a clique exists and that they are excluded from it; by imagining there is this all powerful ruling clique in the first place, then excluding themselves, whilst pointing fingers at other people and thus creating a bit of a dividing wall (to say the least)….. they might just find time to ‘just get on with it’ and let the natural organics of blending in take place.

Just another perspective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I'm friendly to newbies- I even have them helping me in my little known World Domination Plan....

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

See, I do have a serious point to make... these lighthearted threads are how bonding with newbies occurs and then they get to show their persona, thereby giving the regulars a chance to get to know them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm friendly to newbies- I even have them helping me in my little known World Domination Plan....

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

See, I do have a serious point to make... these lighthearted threads are how bonding with newbies occurs and then they get to show their persona, thereby giving the regulars a chance to get to know them "

That is a wonderful thread it has been such a laugh watching it and all from a newbie saying he was bored , well done that man

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Clique schmique

I've spoke to every member of my clique and half of them didn't even realise they were in it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another thought are the forums ruled by a clique who are really just egotistical people who like to have themselves heard and are quick to put newbies down and hold the limelight for themselves

Well if some would take a lead and stop following like sheep,the thing wouldnt look like a clique,but then i guess in life there will always be leaders and followers,"

I play by my own rules and I even break those, I'm a loner just like everyone else, I travel from town to town righting the wrongs and where ever a town cries out for help I shall be along to do the good deed and take a stand, fighting alone against the injustice of forumites with a bad attitude and shall endevour to take the piss where ever I can

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well if some would take a lead and stop following like sheep,the thing wouldnt look like a clique,but then i guess in life there will always be leaders and followers,"

Take a lead in what? Its a forum, People open threads, is that taking the lead. Just because people agree with each other doesnt mean they are sheep. There are lots of things on these forums that people say that i agree with there are equalily the same amount of things i dont agree with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique schmique

I've spoke to every member of my clique and half of them didn't even realise they were in it."

i must not be in it because you havent spoken to me

but then again i don't want you to talk i just want you bent over with a ball gag in your mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And yet another thought might be, if some people weren’t so busy creating the self fulfilling prophecy of proving a clique exists and that they are excluded from it; by imagining there is this all powerful ruling clique in the first place, then excluding themselves, whilst pointing fingers at other people and thus creating a bit of a dividing wall (to say the least)….. they might just find time to ‘just get on with it’ and let the natural organics of blending in take place.

"

Yeah all for getting on with it, and would all those with their heads truely up their own arses please step forward

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And yet another thought might be, if some people weren’t so busy creating the self fulfilling prophecy of proving a clique exists and that they are excluded from it; by imagining there is this all powerful ruling clique in the first place, then excluding themselves, whilst pointing fingers at other people and thus creating a bit of a dividing wall (to say the least)….. they might just find time to ‘just get on with it’ and let the natural organics of blending in take place.

Yeah all for getting on with it, and would all those with their heads truely up their own arses please step forward"

*steps forward*

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Clique schmique

I've spoke to every member of my clique and half of them didn't even realise they were in it.

but then again i don't want you to talk i just want you bent over with a ball gag in your mouth "

I have spoke to you! I normally communicate with cliquers via winks, a bit like morse code. You have obviously missed your message.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah all for getting on with it, and would all those with their heads truely up their own arses please step forward

*steps forward* "

I would as well but may get called a sheep again

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 13:17:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique schmique

I've spoke to every member of my clique and half of them didn't even realise they were in it."

You didn't talk to me Funky... does this mean I'm ooooottt? *dragons den style*

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Clique schmique

You didn't talk to me Funky... does this mean I'm ooooottt? *dragons den style* "

Noooo read above, I do it with winks so no one can intercept my secret bitching messages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique Yes most forums you get it but is it really friends just being friends backing up friends some may find power in that maybe .Knowing theres others there for them if thay need them .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique schmique

I am in the funky bum one , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Clique Yes most forums you get it but is it really friends just being friends backing up friends some may find power in that maybe .Knowing theres others there for them if thay need them ."

Does this prove the fact then that some forums do indeed hunt in packs

Reply privately

over a year ago

So shepherds and sheep?? these are the two choices... i choose to be the wolf that devours said sheep and gives the shepherds a sense of purpose.. alternatively i might just sit with my mug of coffee and blow raspberries at the silly games everyone plays.

or maybe even make every one wish i was still a lurker by talking random rubbish with a quirky moral subtext?

Can i paint the sheep funny colours?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So shepherds and sheep?? these are the two choices... i choose to be the wolf that devours said sheep and gives the shepherds a sense of purpose.. alternatively i might just sit with my mug of coffee and blow raspberries at the silly games everyone plays.

or maybe even make every one wish i was still a lurker by talking random rubbish with a quirky moral subtext?

Can i paint the sheep funny colours? "

only if i can be sky blue pink with purple spots please

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"So shepherds and sheep?? these are the two choices... i choose to be the wolf that devours said sheep and gives the shepherds a sense of purpose.. alternatively i might just sit with my mug of coffee and blow raspberries at the silly games everyone plays.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't see the big deal!

So I have met some of my fellow posters and have real life contact with them... so what... there are many that I interact with that I haven't met, I only ridicule the ridiculous

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Clique schmique

I've spoke to every member of my clique and half of them didn't even realise they were in it. I am in the funky bum one , lol"

Jo you are always welcome in my bum... clique.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Might all have to be one colour as they really can,t take divison

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can i paint the sheep funny colours?

only if i can be sky blue pink with purple spots please "

Makes note, goes to get some classier paints... but sounds fun to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bye for now have a great day peeps

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique schmique

but then again i don't want you to talk i just want you bent over with a ball gag in your mouth

I have spoke to you! I normally communicate with cliquers via winks, a bit like morse code. You have obviously missed your message."

i dont look at my winks ;- )javascript:doSmilie('') dont tell me i have missed you winking at me

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Clique schmique

I have spoke to you! I normally communicate with cliquers via winks, a bit like morse code. You have obviously missed your message.

i dont look at my winks ;- )javascript:doSmilie('') dont tell me i have missed you winking at me "

I do it like morse code I've literally been sending you 100's of winks as a coded message. FFS woman! I'll have to start again now harrumph

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can i paint the sheep funny colours?

Might all have to be one colour as they really can,t take divison"

I think its possible some posters struggle to get a joke , let alone join in the fun .....

so on their behalf could I just ask ......

.... which colour paints will be used on the sheep.....and which colours are meant to be funny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cliques make me laugh

It's hard work fa me ta get people ta talk to me half the fookin time lol

And no I ain't making that up xx

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"It's hard work fa me ta get people ta talk to me half the fookin time lol

And no I ain't making that up xx "

It's coz when you talk to them they turn round to answer and they think you have disappeared.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's coz when you talk to them they turn round to answer and they think you have disappeared. "

Cheeky xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cliques make me laugh

And no I ain't making that up xx "

you make us smile here x we like your posts you and your girl-friend make us smile xx

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's coz when you talk to them they turn round to answer and they think you have disappeared.

Cheeky xx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its possible some posters struggle to get a joke , let alone join in the fun .....

.... which colour paints will be used on the sheep.....and which colours are meant to be funny?

"

Well standard sheep colours seem well sheepish.. im going with bright garish and absurd for funny.. if they choose to wash off the paint to follow the crowd.. well cant say i didn't try to help them.

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige.

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

huffs in corner ... I wasn't winked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"huffs in corner ... I wasn't winked "

its ok your not alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well standard sheep colours seem well sheepish.. im going with bright garish and absurd for funny.. if they choose to wash off the paint to follow the crowd.. well cant say i didn't try to help them.

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige."

I have real sheep from far away thay look the same but up close thay are so diffrent ... and that saying about sheep thay run after each other do same thing ..... i have one a little boy he do his own thing wind the ladys up ... not having a go at shagging he has been done , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come unto me my sheep, let us gather to speculate, fornicate, procrastinate and masturbate to salvage ourselves from the accusations of others and be as one!

Hang on...wouldn't that make us all one clique

Oh bollox!! Let's just fornicate instead

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"huffs in corner ... I wasn't winked

its ok your not alone "

welcome to the naughty corner, who are you again

Reply privately

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Cliques make me laugh

And no I ain't making that up xx you make us smile here x we like your posts you and your girl-friend make us smile xx "

He has a girlfriend???? The two-timing little twunt!!!

Signed....Soapy's EX-fiancee

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Come unto me my sheep, let us gather to speculate, fornicate, procrastinate and masturbate to salvage ourselves from the accusations of others and be as one!

Hang on...wouldn't that make us all one clique

Oh bollox!! Let's just fornicate instead "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cliques make me laugh

And no I ain't making that up xx you make us smile here x we like your posts you and your girl-friend make us smile xx

He has a girlfriend???? The two-timing little twunt!!!

Signed....Soapy's EX-fiancee "

fiancee who he loves xxx we can tell you know x

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

*steps forward* "

*would step forward but is too busy rimming herself

Reply privately

over a year ago

*steps forward*

*would step forward but is too busy rimming herself "

wow you are flexible

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"I think I'm friendly to newbies- I even have them helping me in my little known World Domination Plan....

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

See, I do have a serious point to make... these lighthearted threads are how bonding with newbies occurs and then they get to show their persona, thereby giving the regulars a chance to get to know them

That is a wonderful thread it has been such a laugh watching it and all from a newbie saying he was bored , well done that man "

As people who read that thread may had noticed, I had a ball on that thread and felt part of it.

I hadnt even really spoken to nor met any of the other posters but felt a part of it.

Think its all about give and take, its meant to be a community not trying to divide newbies and old forumites, well I hope so anyway.

Right back to the world take over....

Reply privately

over a year ago

its ok your not alone

welcome to the naughty corner, who are you again "

Im just the sheep

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

its ok your not alone "

Me neither

Reply privately

over a year ago

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige. I have real sheep from far away thay look the same but up close thay are so diffrent ... and that saying about sheep thay run after each other do same thing ..... i have one a little boy he do his own thing wind the ladys up ... not having a go at shagging he has been done , lol "

Do they need painting lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is a wonderful thread it has been such a laugh watching it and all from a newbie saying he was bored , well done that man

As people who read that thread may had noticed, I had a ball on that thread and felt part of it.

I hadnt even really spoken to nor met any of the other posters but felt a part of it.

Think its all about give and take, its meant to be a community not trying to divide newbies and old forumites, well I hope so anyway.

Right back to the world take over...."

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige. I have real sheep from far away thay look the same but up close thay are so diffrent ... and that saying about sheep thay run after each other do same thing ..... i have one a little boy he do his own thing wind the ladys up ... not having a go at shagging he has been done , lol

Do they need painting lol"

would look sweet pink and him blue , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

".... which colour paints will be used on the sheep.....and which colours are meant to be funny?

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige."

Q, How do shepherds practice safe sex?

A, They paint a big X on sheep that kick !

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

its ok your not alone

Im just the sheep "

who's the sheep shagger

Reply privately

over a year ago

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Right back to the world take over...."

Reply privately

over a year ago

its ok your not alone

Im just the sheep

who's the sheep shagger "

Jet later but dont tell him I called him a sheep shagger

Reply privately

over a year ago

".... which colour paints will be used on the sheep.....and which colours are meant to be funny?

pick your poison, i mean paint colours, no combination turned away.. except Gray on its own.. that's just not funny... oh and beige.

Q, How do shepherds practice safe sex?

A, They paint a big X on sheep that kick !

"

well its tied up at birth comes off thay say thay feel very little thay just dont get the horn .. my girls are all bullies to him but he holds his own and jumps over them , He is a jumping sheep , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would like to say this...

I can see why some people might find it scary entering the forums, but they shouldn't. You just have to bear in mind a few facts... some of the people in here are good friends and know each other face to face, and as such they may come across as 'cliquey' but they aren't they are just good friends. As with any walk of life there will always be some idiots too. Everyone is an individual in here, and if one person disagrees with you, doesn't mean the whole forum is going to come after you. People will form their own and differing opinions even if they are friends. The only time you will see the 'mob' reaction is if someone says something so fundamentally wrong that everyone disagrees with them.

Similarly to how Diamonds started one of her posts. When I first came in here I knew no one. I still to this day have never met anyone face to face that uses the forums. It was a little daunting at first, fortunately the forums were just re-opening at the time which may have helped. I persevered, stuck to my guns, read what I liked, responded to what I wanted to, and ignored anything I disliked... and I feel pretty safe in here and have done for a long time.

There's a fairly large group of people, who essentially don't know me from Adam, that I feel if I genuinely needed some help or advice I could private message them, and they would be more than willing to help if they could. I feel that because I posted a fair amount, and to the best of my ability have behaved myself as I would in all other walks of life, that they know roughly who I am and that I'm an ok guy.... and actually that makes this place pretty cool in my opinion.

So I guess in some ways I'd like to say thanks, to people like Diamonds, Polo, Honeypot, Rugby, Soapy, Wishy, View to name but a few, for being so accepting and essentially making this place what it is. I even feel I tamed the big bad Kitty, and that's saying something!!! So it can be done, and not once have I felt ganged up on, bullied or excluded.

So if you are new, or lurking, and reading this then have a go. You might write some things and get no response, but I very much doubt anyone will tell you where to go. You might however stumble across something quite unique! x

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am ashamed of you lot... Hijacking a perfect good thread! Hang ya heads in shame!

Signed

Disgusted!

P.s all the above is tongue in cheek!

Reply privately

over a year ago

all we have to say on this subject is this.

when we FIRST started posting on the forums, we regularly got time outs for saying far less than some regular posters were saying

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Did you not like the answers given the first time this went up

Reply privately

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 15:46:52]

Reply privately

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Aah "The Clique" or "The people with no lives that spend 24 hours a day , 7 days per week dispensing their wisdom. I think youll find they arent taken seriously in the "real world" orby "real swingers" I can tell you that from Libertys, Chams , Le Chambre and most people seriously involved in the industry they are known as "Archair Swingers" Yes you know who you are dont you lol xxx

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I am ashamed of you lot... Hijacking a perfect good thread! Hang ya heads in shame!

Signed

Disgusted!

P.s all the above is tongue in cheek!"

Do you fancy a shag

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am ashamed of you lot... Hijacking a perfect good thread! Hang ya heads in shame!

Signed

Disgusted!

Do you fancy a shag "

If he Fabio doesn't I will

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Signed

Disgusted!

Do you fancy a shag

If he Fabio doesn't I will "

grab your coat ...quick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Signed

Disgusted!

Do you fancy a shag

grab your coat ...quick "

Hang on can't get me boot and coat on at same time

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Signed

Disgusted!

Do you fancy a shag

grab your coat ...quick

Hang on can't get me boot and coat on at same time "

tuts you timewaster

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"most people seriously involved in the industry they are known as "Armchair Swingers""

LULZ! I think you will find most people in the industry call these types of chairs 'recliners'.

'Swinger chairs' indeed Hahahahahaaaaaaa

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

""Clique Yes most forums you get it but is it really friends just being friends backing up friends some may find power in that maybe .Knowing theres others there for them if thay need them .

Does this prove the fact then that some forums do indeed hunt in packs"

You really don't like it here, do you?

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

OMG!!! I cant believe how so far off topic you are all going!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

OMG!!! I cant believe how so far off topic you are all going!!!!!

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

So disgusted by it I said it twice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aah "The Clique" or "The people with no lives that spend 24 hours a day , 7 days per week dispensing their wisdom. I think youll find they arent taken seriously in the "real world" orby "real swingers" I can tell you that from Libertys, Chams , Le Chambre and most people seriously involved in the industry they are known as "Archair Swingers" Yes you know who you are dont you lol xxx "
maybe the ones who cant get out as have familys or no money or ill or thay get loads of shags around them never need to go to clubs . Alot hate clubs say thay are clicky ,, i love clubs and will never be put off going ... never clicks never put me off nothing x

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"OMG!!! I cant believe how so far off topic you are all going!!!!!

"

heard ya the 1st time

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

I said it 1st...

My mouse repeated it

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Clique Yes most forums you get it but is it really friends just being friends backing up friends some may find power in that maybe .Knowing theres others there for them if thay need them .

Does this prove the fact then that some forums do indeed hunt in packs

You really don't like it here, do you?"

no rather the complete oppisite i am finding every day i like it a little bit more, having the chance to voice my opinion and watch the replies fly in is plenty of enjoyment

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I said it 1st...

My mouse repeated it "

repeaters can be good

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"I said it 1st...

My mouse repeated it

repeaters can be good "

Not when the size of mice though

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I said it 1st...

My mouse repeated it

repeaters can be good

Not when the size of mice though "

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think this has been done to death now.

How about all respecting other users and you can't go far wrong....and that includes regulars and newbies...as some of the comments on here from people against the regulars are disgusting.

Newbies...regulars....whoever you are, if the forums or certain posters are so bad you feel like attacking someone, step away from the keyboard as maybe these forums are not for you.

Thread closed.

Reply privately