Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok serious thread for once because im interested in peoples reactions to profiles with verification lists as long as the opening credits on star wars

As a long term swinger myself i tend to not take any notice or be bothered at all about how many people people have met

My personal take on swinging is that its about meeting people isnt it??

However i have in the past seen people throwing their dollies out of the pram on forum because people dare to have long lists

Whats your take on this and yes i have a feeling its been covered before xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I take no notice of veris really

By *azzaahhWoman
over a year ago

north wales / chester

it shouldnt matter i dont think , proves you do meet , lots of mine are for social meets, not that you can see them , but unless folk read them they wouldnt know that

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

It can give an indication but only opinion. We look for how much the person(s) puts into their meets for example. Some whilst we understand are sub/passive appear to like to be the recipient of all or most of pleasure. We look for that balance. Those that give as freely as receive. You get an idea of someones personality via their veris too particularly the ones they leave for others. Nothingz certain. Just an indication prior to chatting or meeting socially.

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me either way

I only tend to read the most recent though

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Ok serious thread for once because im interested in peoples reactions to profiles with verification lists as long as the opening credits on star wars

As a long term swinger myself i tend to not take any notice or be bothered at all about how many people people have met

However i have in the past seen people throwing their dollies out of the pram on forum because people dare to have long lists

Whats your take on this and yes i have a feeling its been covered before xx "

That anyone put off by how long my list of veris is is a small minded twunt i am happy not to meet

i could point out that many of mine are social,or that i show nearly every veri, but from now on i am going to say...

i fucked everyone of them, it was fab, and i am proud of it

i am in one of my i'm not a swinger stages this week simply because of the constant judging of other peoples sex lives, i like sex, by all accounts i am good at it, if openly enjoying group sex with strangers means the wife swapping brigade disaprrove of me ,well as Groucho said...

"i don't want to be part of any club that would have me"

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

OK… honestly…. It’s not the number; it’s the motivation I sometimes pause to wonder about.

I am not saying they shouldn’t… it’s up to them.

I think for me it’s partly because I don’t give any value to verifications. I can understand people wanting to show them if they feel they help to assure others that they are who they say they are, turned up, not bottled it and so on. But how many do you really need to demonstrate that?

When a verification list reads like a memoir of a person’s sex life, including many repeated verifications from the same people every time they fuck and it’s all graphic details… I sometimes look at the profile again to see what it is they are trying to say about themselves.

It could be a sign of insecurities, an attempt to prove something or it could be they are playing an imaginary game of ‘who’s the better fuck’ or it could be a number of other things… but hey who knows and who really cares, it’s easy enough to move on.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I go through phases of wanting to show mine. But I take them with a pinch of salt really. I like reading other people's veris but its not as if anyone is going to show a veri left saying

'avoid! This person has a foof like a bucket/cock like a cheesey chipolata! Worst shag ever!'

over a year ago

I haven't got any so can't really comment. When I do though I will hide mine as I don't think everyone needs to know the ins an out of what we got upto!

'Shit sex .... Avoid avoid avoid'

I mean who wants to read that eh???

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I have had emails from jealous women in the past asking me about the meet and then go on to say I thought he was only meeting me. I don't show my verifications as its none of anyone business who I have met.

It is also amazing what you learn about other people from emails you get from other people that have met that person..

over a year ago

I choose to show social veri's .... keep the intimate ones intimate.

I form my own opinions of meets rather than check their back catalogue of fucks,

I've had many meets with newbies who have no veri's and have had some fantastic times with them.

over a year ago

we don't really bother reading them to be honest. we are more interested in the people and what they have to say not what others think, we will find that out ourselves. lol

i think they are there to prove you have met we have come across some that just want to talk on phone or meet for a drink just for that verification. then sometimes its nice to know that the ones you have met enjoyed themselves in your company. either way we are not bothered whether we read them or not.

over a year ago

over the years meet people at clubs not had sex just got on well .... have feed-back from them ... and some meet at partys not had sex with but had a lovely time get feed-back and one or two on web cam i chat too ... not everyone on my feedback i have sex with .

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok serious thread for once because im interested in peoples reactions to profiles with verification lists as long as the opening credits on star wars

Whats your take on this and yes i have a feeling its been covered before xx "

how long over what amount of time....

the probably i have with people who get uptight over this is that I could go to a social and get 50 veri's and people would use to same arguement...

i get more turned off over how graphic some veri's are way more than the amount they have......

over a year ago

To be honest, when i see people with lots of verifications, im dead jealous.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"To be honest, when i see people with lots of verifications, im dead jealous. "

Want another ? Xx

Post new Message to Thread