Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too much

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it possible to post too much on the forum's? I mean would it have a negative impact to your life on Fab if you were seen to be posting all the time or commenting on other threads all the time?

Are new people given the encouragement they need to post to the forum's or is the forum community geared more towards looking out for the guy/girl that's well known and liked starting their usual daily threads?

I've recently read, and not for the first time, that "the forum's just aren't the same anymore" and that there's "too many negative people making angry or sarcy comments". I don't know about the rest of you but when I read that on a forum thread it puts doubt in my mind as to wether I should post regularly or not. Personally when I post to a thread or creat a thread, it's either aimed to generate a bit of craic, to inform or to open up a little flirting.

Ultimately I like to chat with lots of random fabbers and I've found the forum's to be fun so I'm going to continue to leave comments here and there.

What's your take on how the forum's are for you at the minute?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really enjoy reading what’s been posted, some are hilarious. I don’t post anything much but join in occasionally. I imagine they’ve changed over the years, as does most things. X

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I rely on my regular forum bans to keep my work life balance in check

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

A lot of current people won't know me as I took a Fab break but I've been on the forum, on and off, for nearly 7 years now. This thread comes up every three or four months.

What it all boils down to is that the forum is only as good as it feels for you at that time. You can't own other people's experiences. We can all try and remain in adult mode and post with respect, even when disagreeing. Debate is good but mud-slinging isn't.

Post as much as you like - no limits have been imposed. People will either respond or ignore you. Either way, it's unlikely to be personal (except when it is and we have the block function for that).

People will see cliques and make assumptions anyway so do what works for you, within the rules.

If you're not enjoying it then take a break.

over a year ago

I can't read anymore of your posts it's too much

over a year ago

Ooooh, welcome back Lickety. Nice new pic (in a girly non pervy way)

over a year ago

I just post as and when I dont give it much thought. Except when Im in a bit of a grump as I am now I might avoid commenting for a bit (in a bit, bit)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 18:09:29]

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Ooooh, welcome back Lickety. Nice new pic (in a girly non pervy way) "

Thank you (recycled picture). It's nice to see a familiar avatar.

over a year ago

"Ooooh, welcome back Lickety. Nice new pic (in a girly non pervy way)

Thank you (recycled picture). It's nice to see a familiar avatar.

"

I live in hope of a new recycled body, but it ain't happening

Post new Message to Thread