Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to flirt with other ladies?

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Feel free to practice on Her.

I know, we're selfless like that

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

God yes. I'm a shy bi.

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i find it difficult flirting full stop with eithier sex

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I find it easier with women to be honest x

over a year ago

"Am I the only one who finds it difficult to flirt with other ladies?

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. "

sexist twat

over a year ago

I guess practice makes perfect. I think it is more difficult to get other ladies to chat on here, but that’s because there are a lot less of them than men.

Hope you get some success.

By *nceinawhileCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

I find talking to men much easier than talking to other women whether in person or on line so your not alone there

C (fem)

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. "

Who you calling simple??

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. Who you calling simple?? "

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Simple. Us. Simple o no no no.

We are experienced men in this field even if some of us do steal your clothes but we are dedicated to the subject matter

over a year ago

"Feel free to practice on Her.

I know, we're selfless like that "

Thanks!

over a year ago

It's you!!!!! See the other thread(great tits BTW)

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. sexist twat "

#preferences

over a year ago

No your not I find it’s the other way around easy on line harder face to face although I have a big gob I am shy in person

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. Who you calling simple?? "

Wanna fuck?

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat.

It's you!!!!! See the other thread(great tits BTW) "

Which thread? And thanks, nice body

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. sexist twat

#preferences "

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. Who you calling simple??

Wanna fuck?"

Fuck it go on then

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. No your not I find it’s the other way around easy on line harder face to face although I have a big gob I am shy in person "

See with guys I can be a bit cheeky and flirty online and I'm quite bold but I just can't be like that with the ladies. In person I'm shy but quite bubbly and a natural flirt (I often get accused of flirting when I'm not!).

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. Who you calling simple??

Wanna fuck? Fuck it go on then "

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

I find women are awful to flirt with. They either come across as guttural and rather crass or totally disinterested

over a year ago

It's you!!!!! See the other thread(great tits BTW)

Which thread? And thanks, nice body "

Fab crush thread I'm going now bye

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Like genuine flirting or forum flirting? I don't really go in for the latter, I find it clunky and mildly... well awkward. It reads a bit false at times. You know the screaming girls in toilets at a club telling each other how beautiful they are and how much they like each other's shoes? And then they might snog a bit because fuck it, horny, curious. It reads like that.

In real life I'm fine. On here, I do well in my own particular odd way of flirting. I just can't do it publically. Probably because I'm a bit of a bitch.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I always assume women are straight and/ or not into me. And I try so hard not to be a creep that I look like I'm not interested.

over a year ago

"I find women are awful to flirt with. They either come across as guttural and rather crass or totally disinterested "

That's the thing. If someone is the first i get a bit intimidated and if they're the second I assume I'm wasting my time.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

They certainly are ‘simple creatures’.....

over a year ago

"I always assume women are straight and/ or not into me. And I try so hard not to be a creep that I look like I'm not interested. "

This is similar to me. I always assume they are straight first. I worry that it will be awkward if i say something that makes me come across as a sleaze.

over a year ago

With guys it's easy, lets face it, they're pretty simple creatures, but around women I just go shy and have no idea how to approach! In person isn't so bad but online I feel like a twat. No your not I find it’s the other way around easy on line harder face to face although I have a big gob I am shy in person

See with guys I can be a bit cheeky and flirty online and I'm quite bold but I just can't be like that with the ladies. In person I'm shy but quite bubbly and a natural flirt (I often get accused of flirting when I'm not!). "

I find myself gawping in person like a twat

over a year ago

I find it difficult. I worry that they won’t like me, and you never want to come across as pushy, as I hate that myself.

It’s a confidence thing, and experience of “bi” women not actually wanting to play with me, but my partner- that sucks! Way to make you feel crap about yourself, they’ll take but won’t reciprocate x

Also, if talking to a straight couple I worry that the woman will think I’m hitting on her, when I’m talking to them, I respect boundaries, so worry I’m coming across as too flirtatious. Haha, you can’t win! xx

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm flirty in real life with guys even though I don't mean to be. I'd be so embarrassed if I came over to women like that not realising times that by 100 if they were straight.

I wouldn't have a clue if another lady was flirting with me for real

over a year ago

"Like genuine flirting or forum flirting? I don't really go in for the latter, I find it clunky and mildly... well awkward. It reads a bit false at times. You know the screaming girls in toilets at a club telling each other how beautiful they are and how much they like each other's shoes? And then they might snog a bit because fuck it, horny, curious. It reads like that.

In real life I'm fine. On here, I do well in my own particular odd way of flirting. I just can't do it publically. Probably because I'm a bit of a bitch."

Genuine flirting. I think I've only actually mailed one female and she just randomly left the site one day!

I think the forums are mostly established flirty pairings so I tend not to join in, it's a bit like watching a group of friends and being stood at the side watching alone. I'm the same in person though, even if my own friends are involved I'm just not a touchy feely person in public.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I always assume women are straight and/ or not into me. And I try so hard not to be a creep that I look like I'm not interested.

This is similar to me. I always assume they are straight first. I worry that it will be awkward if i say something that makes me come across as a sleaze. "

I ended up attracting a guy's attention in a club by Studiously Not Looking at a woman twerking not far from me

She was hot, I'd clocked it, but I didn't want to be inappropriate.

In a club. I have no hope

over a year ago

Oh my goodness I am terrible at flirting with ladies.

I get really nervous and I never want to make the first approach or even make it obvious that im interested in anyway.

I'm fine with doing this with guys most of the time but I just seem to have a bit of a barrier when it comes to flirting with women.

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i dont know if there flirting of being friendly one time when a lady was flirting and i didnt have a clue till she text on fab and stated that

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

I think the forums are mostly established flirty pairings so I tend not to join in, it's a bit like watching a group of friends and being stood at the side watching alone."

Yeah, that's it exactly.

It's hard at times because with men you can sort of pick up if they find you attractive but with women they might just be friendly. Or think you're attractive but not be attracted to you.

Maybe women just overthink things a fuck ton and should go for it a bit more often. Life's too short to spend it just sucking and fucking cock.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

I can't flirt. Full stop. Whoever it is. Flirting's scary

That aside, I think I do get even more self conscious with other women and feel 'old' and 'lacking' in a way I don't with men. Which is probably stupid but that comes from me suspecting I'll be scrutinised more thoroughly by women because I know what *I'm* like when checking someone out and how particular I am.

In any case, off the forum, a good percentage of the 'women' who contact me don't ring true at all, so I don't even begin to try to flirt with them.

over a year ago

That was my best flirt. Apply to any sexy woman here.

By *evils-couple13Couple
over a year ago

Neath

Absolutely! I never know what to say xx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I can't flirt. Full stop. Whoever it is. Flirting's scary

That aside, I think I do get even more self conscious with other women and feel 'old' and 'lacking' in a way I don't with men. Which is probably stupid but that comes from me suspecting I'll be scrutinised more thoroughly by women because I know what *I'm* like when checking someone out and how particular I am.

In any case, off the forum, a good percentage of the 'women' who contact me don't ring true at all, so I don't even begin to try to flirt with them. "

Oh god it's true. Her hair is nicer than mine. Oh god those tits. Her makeup is totally on point.

... I have no hope, run away!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

I think the forums are mostly established flirty pairings so I tend not to join in, it's a bit like watching a group of friends and being stood at the side watching alone.

Yeah, that's it exactly.

It's hard at times because with men you can sort of pick up if they find you attractive but with women they might just be friendly. Or think you're attractive but not be attracted to you.

Maybe women just overthink things a fuck ton and should go for it a bit more often. Life's too short to spend it just sucking and fucking cock."

Yeah, there's more to life than cock.

over a year ago

In any case, off the forum, a good percentage of the 'women' who contact me don't ring true at all, so I don't even begin to try to flirt with them.

Oh god it's true. Her hair is nicer than mine. Oh god those tits. Her makeup is totally on point.

... I have no hope, run away! "

Do you really compare yourself to women you sleep with like that ?

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

... I have no hope, run away! "

*that's* exactly what goes through my head too!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

... I have no hope, run away! Do you really compare yourself to women you sleep with like that ? "

I try not to, but I wonder if I'm good enough for them.

over a year ago

... I have no hope, run away! Do you really compare yourself to women you sleep with like that ?

I try not to, but I wonder if I'm good enough for them. "

oh bless

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I just find it hard full stop.

over a year ago

"I always assume women are straight and/ or not into me. And I try so hard not to be a creep that I look like I'm not interested.

This is similar to me. I always assume they are straight first. I worry that it will be awkward if i say something that makes me come across as a sleaze.

I ended up attracting a guy's attention in a club by Studiously Not Looking at a woman twerking not far from me

In a club. I have no hope "

Hahaha aww bless. This did make me laugh mind. So worried about showing an interest in a fem, you accidentally looked like you were interested in a random guy instead. Priceless

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hahaha aww bless. This did make me laugh mind. So worried about showing an interest in a fem, you accidentally looked like you were interested in a random guy instead. Priceless "

He started with "you are allowed to look, you know". I was trying not to be a creep!

over a year ago

Hahaha aww bless. This did make me laugh mind. So worried about showing an interest in a fem, you accidentally looked like you were interested in a random guy instead. Priceless

He started with "you are allowed to look, you know". I was trying not to be a creep! "

I was at a social event and this extremely hot woman I'd clocked earlier on, came over at the end of the night amd told me she just wanted to tell me she thought i was gorgeous and had to have a few drinks to pluck up the courage to approach me and asked if we could meet for a coffee sometime. I was gobsmacked. I'd never have had the courage to do that! She was bloody lovely. One of the biggest compliments I've ever had on fab

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Omg, wow. That does sound fantastic (although I might need a drink too!).

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm terrible unless I've met someone before, I'm also useless at noticing people are flirting with me.

over a year ago

"Omg, wow. That does sound fantastic (although I might need a drink too!). "

It really was. For some reason, it felt more sincere coming from a woman. I was extremely flattered and really attracted to her. Wish I'd met her

over a year ago

I know exactly what you mean op! It's funny because I'm a confident flirt most of the time whether messages or in person but with ladies I prefer flirting in person! I find I'm more tactile, I can't help but play with hair!

Peach x

over a year ago

Yes 100% agree so much more difficult

over a year ago

Of course its easier with guys, they are used to doing the legwork. Two girls chatting each other up is generally a contest of brinksmanship. Whoever puts in the work first loses.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Omg, wow. That does sound fantastic (although I might need a drink too!).

It really was. For some reason, it felt more sincere coming from a woman. I was extremely flattered and really attracted to her. Wish I'd met her "

Yeah, I know what you mean.

over a year ago

God yes, I just wouldn’t know where to start with another woman. I’m like a bumbling fool x

over a year ago

I can’t do it

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Of course its easier with guys, they are used to doing the legwork. Two girls chatting each other up is generally a contest of brinksmanship. Whoever puts in the work first loses. "

I don't think that's true at all. I'm happy to put in the work. But I don't know where the line is. Touchy feely is potentially friendly only. Maybe they're not into women? And women have way too much experience of having to smile politely through uncomfortable unwanted attention. Different and harder problems.

By *innypopsCouple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

K struggled at first, but shes getting better. Some people the conversation just flows. He does get frustrated at times and asks me "Are women always this tough?".

I won`t post my usual response

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Nice Boob

Post new Message to Thread