Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confused about size catagories on here

Jump to newest

By *ush girl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Just been told I look fabulous so changed my profile for a bit of fun but in the order of how it looks on here 'fabulous' implies something other

I've also been told slim is skinny & I'd like to think I'm in proportion & look fantastic (need bigger boobs to be totally happy)

So what's the concensus. Are the discriptions on here enough? I get asked if I'm a size 4!!! I'm an 8 ffs & I find it offensive to be labeled

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im as confused as you. Sizes should be based on how many pieces of KFC you can eat at one sitting if it was up to me.

over a year ago

"Just been told I look fabulous so changed my profile for a bit of fun but in the order of how it looks on here 'fabulous' implies something other

I've also been told slim is skinny & I'd like to think I'm in proportion & look fantastic (need bigger boobs to be totally happy)

So what's the concensus. Are the discriptions on here enough? I get asked if I'm a size 4!!! I'm an 8 ffs & I find it offensive to be labeled "

oooo I do like the idea of being a category 14!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well you can always describe yourself as you want to in your profile?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I put fabulous as it was the biggest option, but I know I am far from fabulous! Think massssssssive arse should be better fitting for me

By *ush girl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I put fabulous as it was the biggest option, but I know I am far from fabulous! Think massssssssive arse should be better fitting for me "

Lol unless you look like a weeble that's not a fair discription surely lol

Why do we do that? We always pull ourselves down if we don't conform? X

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm curvy, so I put curvy.

over a year ago

Amelia, anyone can see from you pics that you look amazing. I really don't think it matters which box you tick as most guys won't read it anyway

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Im as confused as you. Sizes should be based on how many pieces of KFC you can eat at one sitting if it was up to me. "

awesome - i can only eat 3 and you had 8 the other day

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i have big on mine as i had to choose an option in all the time ive been on here. i look at a picture to see if im attracted to someone not a description of a size that can be interpreted differently from person to person

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"i have big on mine as i had to choose an option in all the time ive been on here. i look at a picture to see if im attracted to someone not a description of a size that can be interpreted differently from person to person"

choose the category that u like best, dont even remember what mine is.

over a year ago

I went for fabulous because it appeared to be describing the biggest... and 'fat' was not an option!

over a year ago

"Im as confused as you. Sizes should be based on how many pieces of KFC you can eat at one sitting if it was up to me. "

nah that dont work, i dont like KFC so am i a size zero?

over a year ago

"Amelia, anyone can see from you pics that you look amazing. I really don't think it matters which box you tick as most guys won't read it anyway"

Agreed.... but for the record, you are what I would expect to see if someone put slim, that doesn't mean skinny, it means what it says.

over a year ago

Well hunni I certainly know how you feel about the "Labeling", as ive had the same many times from various people, due to me being a size 6-8 and not through choice as i cant put weight on, no matter how hard i try but would love to be a little bigger than i am (pref a 10-12 )and especially needed in the breast department lol, so yeah when people comment and not always in the nicest of ways it makes you angry and upset at times, so yeah i do find it offensive when people comment on "how skinny" "wheres ur tits" lol.

Personally at the end of the day i feel that we all have body parts we dont always like and wished they were different, but thats part of life, but on the other hand if we was all "bodily" the same body size, figure,boob & cock size & shape it would become boring.

I after many years of being upset with my "tiny boob very petite look", have learnt to accept the way i look, as its not going to change now, and most importantly to me, is that my husband loves and adores my body, so when other people comment on it in a negative way, i just brush them off with a " there loss not mine".

As in the section on fabswingers for a persons description & preferences, i do wish the site had more choices.

Big Question ???

Would i kick you out of bed for the way you look ??

NO, you look fantastic babe, and i'd be cumming back for more hehe

"Just been told I look fabulous so changed my profile for a bit of fun but in the order of how it looks on here 'fabulous' implies something other

So what's the concensus. Are the discriptions on here enough? I get asked if I'm a size 4!!! I'm an 8 ffs & I find it offensive to be labeled "

over a year ago

just put what you think best describes you

others will make their own minds up for themselves

over a year ago

Op you look like a fashion model so just ignore the idiots.

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

i prefer to use the "mars bar" rating as i'd class myself as fun sized

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Put what you think....

Only one I dont like is Curvy for the men!!!

over a year ago

Your body looks in the category Fabulous.

Skinny, is where you can see the bones

Curvy, is where you can still see where the joints are (Ankle, knee, waist, neck, elbows, wrists).

I'm not going any further

over a year ago

ur in the baby got back category

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"I put fabulous as it was the biggest option, but I know I am far from fabulous! Think massssssssive arse should be better fitting for me

Lol unless you look like a weeble that's not a fair discription surely lol

Why do we do that? We always pull ourselves down if we don't conform? X"

I know, I'm awful for doing that, think its a safety mechanism thing?

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"Op you look like a fashion model so just ignore the idiots. "

+1

I'm well jel lol, seriously you look amazing! ignore any div's who are nasty x

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I constantly put myself down as if I do it then it won't affect when others do... Guess its been years with people telling me I am fat and ugly.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"just put what you think best describes you

others will make their own minds up for themselves"

And quite nasty they can be lol

Last weeks abusive message was....Don't know why you have put petite, as you have a fat arse and no tits....Well thank god I have a thick skin, some people on here just like to be nasty!

over a year ago

"I put fabulous as it was the biggest option, but I know I am far from fabulous! Think massssssssive arse should be better fitting for me "

Lulu, you know we both think your gorgeous, as do many others I'm sure.

S n S Xx

over a year ago

I would try to be less easily offended and I would describe yourself as you choose and sod everyone else, regardless

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

Lulu, you know we both think your gorgeous, as do many others I'm sure.

S n S Xx "

Aw thank you! You're both too lovely! Cheque's in the post lol (Joke, before I get told off for offering money! )

over a year ago

It all seems to be a mater of personal taste, but yes the labels that are put on are a tad eroneous at times.

Of course you would not sleep with or have sex with someone that you found repulsive, yet I dont know many people that say the only have one type, I for one love women of all shapes and sizes.

You photos on you profile are stunning, your body is to die for.

Paul xXx

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Maybe we should put ourselves in the 'massive arse' category too, cos thats what she calls me!

But seriously, the categories are all subjective, what is curvy to one person may not be to another and you can't control people's interpretation. If you feel it needs qualifying, give a dress size or show in a pic. Personally, its more about the person.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/01/12 08:56:49]

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The categories are used just to give a rough idea of body shape.

I describe myself as curvy but have had others disagree with me. Like most things it can be very subjective.

over a year ago

i'm a size 2 then i like this system... and when i'm having a fat day i'm still a size 3

over a year ago

Shoot! I put 'Fabulous' because I thought that meant larger than 'curvy'. I am confoooooosed.

Post new Message to Thread