Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

“Women don’t need to impress on here .. men do”

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is that true?

I’m calling “bullsh*t” on this : I know I wouldn’t even contemplate messaging a lady that I wasn’t impressed with.

A conversation I’ve been having has implied that women can be themselves on here but men need to “pretend” they’re something they’re not to impress.

Do you think thats true and is that always the case?

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Well it's not true for me anyway. But there could be an element if truth to that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s not how I go about being on Fab. I spend most of my time trying being unimpressive

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes indeed, the bullshiters and liers, do better than I, oh how I should of lied about my age, honesty is not the best policy

over a year ago

Not at all il be nice to anyone who deserves it but im no hoop jumper

over a year ago

I dont like any pretense I want the person you are, warts n all. Ok not those warts but you know. I like a bit of vulnerability and realism.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

I’m calling “bullsh*t” on this : I know I wouldn’t even contemplate messaging a lady that I wasn’t impressed with.

A conversation I’ve been having has implied that women can be themselves on here but men need to “pretend” they’re something they’re not to impress.

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game? "

if you seen my resent strops and mood swings you will know im heart on the sleeve not a kiss up

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I dont like any pretense I want the person you are, warts n all. Ok not those warts but you know. I like a bit of vulnerability and realism. "
Yeah, I can see through acts or false confidence anyway.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Is that true?

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game? "

Dan I prefer someone who is themself and not trying to impress me.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

There are plenty of female profiles that make no apparent effort and nevertheless give the appearance of success.

So it's true to a degree. But not all males will play that game.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

We never pretend to be something we are not. On our couples profiles or our singles profiles.

What's the point. People either like us or don't

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It depends who they're after.

Generally speaking, women don't need to impress as much as men do to get a meet. However unimpressive they are, there is usually some guy out there who will gladly crawl over broken glass to fuck them.

But, if they are looking to meet a specific guy, they will need to meet that guys standards in the same way a guy would have to meet theirs.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Is that true?

Yep you need to up your game......’my lover’

over a year ago

But u can charm and be real

I was told recently a stupid passport based question was part of my charm

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"It depends who they're after.

Generally speaking, women don't need to impress as much as men do to get a meet. However unimpressive they are, there is usually some guy out there who will gladly crawl over broken glass to fuck them.

But, if they are looking to meet a specific guy, they will need to meet that guys standards in the same way a guy would have to meet theirs."

Eloquently put.

over a year ago

"I dont like any pretense I want the person you are, warts n all. Ok not those warts but you know. I like a bit of vulnerability and realism. Yeah, I can see through acts or false confidence anyway. "

How, do they use a different font if they are nervous and shy, but are giving it the big time, saying they will totally rock the woman’s world ?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I dont like any pretense I want the person you are, warts n all. Ok not those warts but you know. I like a bit of vulnerability and realism. Yeah, I can see through acts or false confidence anyway.

How, do they use a different font if they are nervous and shy, but are giving it the big time, saying they will totally rock the woman’s world ? "

I was talking about women, I don't meet men.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game? if you seen my resent strops and mood swings you will know im heart on the sleeve not a kiss up "

You haven’t been in a bad mood have you?!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Women get attention by existing. Worthwhile attention requires a bit more than that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm constantly amazed at the b.s. people get taken in by on here.

I admire the people who are consistent and respectful.

over a year ago

Maybe for some..

I make a lot of effort to get to know someone before I'll consider meeting them and it's strictly social only to begin for both our benefit. If I get the impression they're pretending to be something they're not I'll delete. There has to be a genuine likeablity to keep conversation interesting.

over a year ago

"I dont like any pretense I want the person you are, warts n all. Ok not those warts but you know. I like a bit of vulnerability and realism. Yeah, I can see through acts or false confidence anyway.

How, do they use a different font if they are nervous and shy, but are giving it the big time, saying they will totally rock the woman’s world ? I was talking about women, I don't meet men."

Still typing in a box and pressing send, we don’t know anyone till we meet them.

over a year ago

Some of the loveliest women I know don't have to try. They also keep things low key, an understated profile and a watch and learn policy in the forums.

They occasionally reach out to chaps they find interesting and see how things develop

They tend to notice the little things, how consistent people are on the forums, how many meets they have posted in advance, how desperate they sound.

They are the ones who put effort in. The majority of men won't see that because they'll send a faf and blow everything on their first move.

Those who are constantly updating their statuses with their exploits appear to be (in my opinion) bigging themselves up for the attention. You know the sort #youknowwhoyouare. They expect men to fall at their feet.

If we played harder to get, we become a challenge and I dare say more interesting to gt to know.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

Pretending is for prick sweetie, don't join the majority

over a year ago

Self worth is the key, anyone who has it won’t jump through hoops to impress the opposite sex.

Need to break the inherent belief / behaviour that all woman hold all the cards, they only do so if allowed to, simple as that.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I can only ever be me with all my human frailties, good parts, bad parts those emotions that make me whatever others see or don't see in me.

If I have to pretend to be accepted by anyone then what would be the point, they would never see the real me.

Maybe that's why I spend my time in a cave. If I can be dragged out of it then I know it's something real.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

How, do they use a different font if they are nervous and shy, but are giving it the big time, saying they will totally rock the woman’s world ? I was talking about women, I don't meet men.

Still typing in a box and pressing send, we don’t know anyone till we meet them. "

I thought she was referring to actually meeting them with that comment. Yeah it's harder online. Never been as good as online poker as I am live.

over a year ago

Lower expectations, then anything else is a bonus. I promise 3 orgasms through fingerblasting, when I deliver 5 - 8 orgasms, they are always pleasantly surprised.

over a year ago

"Some of the loveliest women I know don't have to try. They also keep things low key, an understated profile and a watch and learn policy in the forums.

They occasionally reach out to chaps they find interesting and see how things develop

They tend to notice the little things, how consistent people are on the forums, how many meets they have posted in advance, how desperate they sound.

They are the ones who put effort in. The majority of men won't see that because they'll send a faf and blow everything on their first move.

Those who are constantly updating their statuses with their exploits appear to be (in my opinion) bigging themselves up for the attention. You know the sort #youknowwhoyouare. They expect men to fall at their feet.

If we played harder to get, we become a challenge and I dare say more interesting to gt to know.

"

I stopped messaging first a long time ago and stopped meeting. I got far more attention from women once I stopped trying

over a year ago

We still need to impress. Men are easier to impress though.

over a year ago

"Self worth is the key, anyone who has it won’t jump through hoops to impress the opposite sex.

Need to break the inherent belief / behaviour that all woman hold all the cards, they only do so if allowed to, simple as that."

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Men don't need to pretend anything to impress. It would be self defeating if they did as that would then become apparent if they did meet the women they intended, which would then result....in nothing.

What men have to do is be proactive and craft a profile that reflects who they are and stands out from the thousands of other men that outnumber everyone else 10:1.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"We still need to impress. Men are easier to impress though. "
That phrase you used cuntstruck.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i treat guys the same way i want to be treated. Ive never had a timewaster no show of met a twat

Every guy ive met from here has been lovely and respectful

You reep what you sow

over a year ago

"Some of the loveliest women I know don't have to try. They also keep things low key, an understated profile and a watch and learn policy in the forums.

"

The pool of men on the forums is limited though.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I'm too old to think bullshitting and pretending impresses anyone, I'm just me for better or worse

over a year ago

"We still need to impress. Men are easier to impress though. That phrase you used cuntstruck. "

Exactly.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game? if you seen my resent strops and mood swings you will know im heart on the sleeve not a kiss up

You haven’t been in a bad mood have you?!"

people saw

over a year ago

How, do they use a different font if they are nervous and shy, but are giving it the big time, saying they will totally rock the woman’s world ? I was talking about women, I don't meet men.

Still typing in a box and pressing send, we don’t know anyone till we meet them. I thought she was referring to actually meeting them with that comment. Yeah it's harder online. Never been as good as online poker as I am live. "

Who's she, the cats mother

Its amazing how much of a person can be given through messaging, Ive not been wrong about anyone yet. Meeting then should build on what you already know of them . Im talking lots of messages here though on life, love, the universe etc not what sauce you dip your chicken nuggets in.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"We still need to impress. Men are easier to impress though. That phrase you used cuntstruck.

Exactly. "

I've met 1 woman in my life who just had me at hello.

over a year ago

Nope, I can smell bullshit a mile off. Someone who is genuine and has more about them than cock and balls works for me.

In a sea of "fancy a fuck" "nice tits" and "meet now", someone who can show they have a modicome of intellect and a bit of a sense of humour does it for me every time

over a year ago

"We still need to impress. Men are easier to impress though. That phrase you used cuntstruck.

Exactly. I've met 1 woman in my life who just had me at hello. "

Adele ?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Still typing in a box and pressing send, we don’t know anyone till we meet them. I thought she was referring to actually meeting them with that comment. Yeah it's harder online. Never been as good as online poker as I am live.

Its amazing how much of a person can be given through messaging, Ive not been wrong about anyone yet. Meeting then should build on what you already know of them . Im talking lots of messages here though on life, love, the universe etc not what sauce you dip your chicken nuggets in. "

Apologies Autumn True, but too much talking before meeting can also lose attraction.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

The pool of men on the forums is limited though. "

ive never really looked at forum guys as perspective meets onviously ive made the exception

I use the forums to pass the time theres a whole website out there full of men

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Exactly. I've met 1 woman in my life who just had me at hello.

Adele ?"

No, but she wasn't off here. Looked like Nicole Kidman.

over a year ago

"Nope, I can smell bullshit a mile off. Someone who is genuine and has more about them than cock and balls works for me.

In a sea of "fancy a fuck" "nice tits" and "meet now", someone who can show they have a modicome of intellect and a bit of a sense of humour does it for me every time "

If you live out in the country, it does travel on the wind.

over a year ago

Still typing in a box and pressing send, we don’t know anyone till we meet them. I thought she was referring to actually meeting them with that comment. Yeah it's harder online. Never been as good as online poker as I am live.

Its amazing how much of a person can be given through messaging, Ive not been wrong about anyone yet. Meeting then should build on what you already know of them . Im talking lots of messages here though on life, love, the universe etc not what sauce you dip your chicken nuggets in. Apologies Autumn True, but too much talking before meeting can also lose attraction."

It can yes if thats not what both are looking for. If I was after more of just a fuck Id just hope you werent too likely to be a serial killer then off we go

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Its amazing how much of a person can be given through messaging, Ive not been wrong about anyone yet. Meeting then should build on what you already know of them . Im talking lots of messages here though on life, love, the universe etc not what sauce you dip your chicken nuggets in. Apologies Autumn True, but too much talking before meeting can also lose attraction.

It can yes if thats not what both are looking for. If I was after more of just a fuck Id just hope you werent too likely to be a serial killer then off we go "

Yeah too much opportunity for the man to fuck up by saying the wrong thing. Oh I give my full name and number if they want. They can request a DBS check.

over a year ago

Its amazing how much of a person can be given through messaging, Ive not been wrong about anyone yet. Meeting then should build on what you already know of them . Im talking lots of messages here though on life, love, the universe etc not what sauce you dip your chicken nuggets in. Apologies Autumn True, but too much talking before meeting can also lose attraction.

It can yes if thats not what both are looking for. If I was after more of just a fuck Id just hope you werent too likely to be a serial killer then off we go Yeah too much opportunity for the man to fuck up by saying the wrong thing. Oh I give my full name and number if they want. They can request a DBS check."

Crikey ,I normally just ask if they own an axe

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It can yes if thats not what both are looking for. If I was after more of just a fuck Id just hope you werent too likely to be a serial killer then off we go Yeah too much opportunity for the man to fuck up by saying the wrong thing. Oh I give my full name and number if they want. They can request a DBS check.

Crikey ,I normally just ask if they own an axe "

Some women are into that.

over a year ago

Well it definitely seems that guys find it more difficult on fab maybe the reason is the number of guys on the site, I don't know? But you should always be yourself

over a year ago

The pool of men on the forums is limited though. ive never really looked at forum guys as perspective meets onviously ive made the exception

I use the forums to pass the time theres a whole website out there full of men"

Personally I think they are both full of shite they have agenders mail and femail you very tealy meet real pepole let's face it we are hiding behind a screen .it's ads personally what you is why you get with us .but I think pepole don't know how to socially connect anymore.so they choose multiy mida web sites such as this one .what happend to the good old phone box or the last dance.

over a year ago

Exactly. I've met 1 woman in my life who just had me at hello. "

Had you seen her cunt?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm me, what you see is what you get, take it or leave it - I don't feel the need for pretence to impress, nor do I feel the need to say what I think people want to hear - people either like me for who I am, or they don't.

I think there are *some* of both genders that go all out to be something they're not, or to try and look impressive, but they're pretty transparent and thus easily spotted and avoided.

By the same chalk there are plenty of both genders who come across as warm and genuine and it's them that I gravitate towards personally.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Exactly. I've met 1 woman in my life who just had me at hello.

Had you seen her cunt?"

At the time no, just her face.

over a year ago

The pool of men on the forums is limited though. ive never really looked at forum guys as perspective meets onviously ive made the exception

I use the forums to pass the time theres a whole website out there full of men"

Me neither. I joined the forums to pass time in between messaging the men I might meet.

I have had men from the forums con tact me and meet, but I don't follow people's posting to check them out.

over a year ago

"I'm me, what you see is what you get, take it or leave it - I don't feel the need for pretence to impress, nor do I feel the need to say what I think people want to hear - people either like me for who I am, or they don't.

I think there are *some* of both genders that go all out to be something they're not, or to try and look impressive, but they're pretty transparent and thus easily spotted and avoided.

By the same chalk there are plenty of both genders who come across as warm and genuine and it's them that I gravitate towards personally."

Again how do you really impress someone by being somthing your not the problem with texting there is no intonation you very look in that persons eyes there is o ly so much you can do and at the end of the the first ayraction is smell how do you do that ? Behind a screen

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'm me, what you see is what you get, take it or leave it - I don't feel the need for pretence to impress, nor do I feel the need to say what I think people want to hear - people either like me for who I am, or they don't.

By the same chalk there are plenty of both genders who come across as warm and genuine and it's them that I gravitate towards personally.

Again how do you really impress someone by being somthing your not the problem with texting there is no intonation you very look in that persons eyes there is o ly so much you can do and at the end of the the first ayraction is smell how do you do that ? Behind a screen "

so why are you on here?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

It can yes if thats not what both are looking for. If I was after more of just a fuck Id just hope you werent too likely to be a serial killer then off we go Yeah too much opportunity for the man to fuck up by saying the wrong thing. Oh I give my full name and number if they want. They can request a DBS check.

Crikey ,I normally just ask if they own an axe "

You can't beat a good chopper....

A

over a year ago

Again how do you really impress someone by being somthing your not the problem with texting there is no intonation you very look in that persons eyes there is o ly so much you can do and at the end of the the first ayraction is smell how do you do that ? Behind a screen "

All so I would like to add that most atative pepole smile or femail are tired of pictures from the oposit sex saying look at me don't I have a big one.so there cages are all ready rattled .there defences are up .

over a year ago

A"

Ha Ha well said

over a year ago

I think men do need to impress but not in a false way. I want a man to be a bit bold and showy and flirt with me. I want him to convince me to meet him by charming me and making effort to impress.

The same as I'd be doing with them if I was attracted.

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said "

I clocked your name, I would be asking for a quick look in your car boot for shovels too

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

As I said I don't see the need for "pretence" to impress - so I'm not being something I'm not as you appear to be suggesting - I'm being me, plain and simple, and trust me there's a lot can be expressed in text without there being intonation there - you can show many sides (intelligence, empathy, wit, respect, consideration and many many more) and indeed create an impression.

Sure that initial impression can only be backed up and reinforced by moving on to meet someone, as I have done several times through this site and as yet no-one has told me I am any different from how I "appear" on here.

One of the purposes of this site is to enable likeminded people to meet each other, and exchanging messages and getting to know people via the site is just the first step in that - some people you'll chat to and it won't go any further, some people you'll "click" with and chat some more and start to build a connection that leads to meeting, where you take that connection from text to a more physical form and see if you want to take it further.

It really is as simple as that

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said "

Can anyone tell me this how can you wow women behind a screen .it's BS the only way is in person

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Can anyone tell me this how can you wow women behind a screen .it's BS the only way is in person "

I just did - see my post above

As DiamondSmiles asked earlier - why are you here if that's what you believe?

over a year ago

"I think men do need to impress but not in a false way. I want a man to be a bit bold and showy and flirt with me. I want him to convince me to meet him by charming me and making effort to impress.

The same as I'd be doing with them if I was attracted. "

i enjoy that part but i just dont like hoop jumping flirtings great

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

Can anyone tell me this how can you wow women behind a screen .it's BS the only way is in person "

I went straight from screen to bed with everyone I have met so not that difficult I would suggest if you have got 'it'

over a year ago

"I think men do need to impress but not in a false way. I want a man to be a bit bold and showy and flirt with me. I want him to convince me to meet him by charming me and making effort to impress.

The same as I'd be doing with them if I was attracted. i enjoy that part but i just dont like hoop jumping flirtings great"

Oh yeah, it should be equal. Flirting is awesome.

over a year ago

The same as I'd be doing with them if I was attracted. i enjoy that part but i just dont like hoop jumping flirtings great

Oh yeah, it should be equal. Flirting is awesome. "

over a year ago

"

Can anyone tell me this how can you wow women behind a screen .it's BS the only way is in person

As DiamondSmiles asked earlier - why are you here if that's what you believe?"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world ."

well if it was bullshit noone would ever meet would they

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world ."

your profile gives the impression your looking to meet people or is that all bs

over a year ago

The same as I'd be doing with them if I was attracted. i enjoy that part but i just dont like hoop jumping flirtings great

Oh yeah, it should be equal. Flirting is awesome. "

There is only so much you can do behind a screen.I say if there is mutual attraction meet for a coffe in public place and see if you still feel the same way at least you will actuay meet the person .

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Seems a lot of effort to go to to create a lengthy profile, add some pics and look for meets apparently just to relieve boredom.

The irony isn't lost on me

over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world .your profile gives the impression your looking to meet people or is that all bs"

No it's not BS why should it be BS .I just don't beiive in chatting shit wasting time sending messages back and forth. I prefer to use my social skills in person , everyone to there own .

over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world .your profile gives the impression your looking to meet people or is that all bs"

No it's not BS why should it be BS .I just don't beiive in chatting shit wasting time sending messages back and forth. I prefer to use my social skills in person , everyone to there own .

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world .your profile gives the impression your looking to meet people or is that all bs

No it's not BS why should it be BS .I just don't beiive in chatting shit wasting time sending messages back and forth. I prefer to use my social skills in person , everyone to there own ."

you do your thing your way and others will do things there way

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Because I'm board and I like to hear BS but at least I've got balls to be honest it's a free world .your profile gives the impression your looking to meet people or is that all bs

No it's not BS why should it be BS .I just don't beiive in chatting shit wasting time sending messages back and forth. I prefer to use my social skills in person , everyone to there own ."

Each to their own indeed - we all have our own way we like to use the site none of them are the wrong way - if you're having success finding people that want to meet straight away without exchanging more than a couple of messages then good for you - just because others like to approach things differently doesn't make it wrong either though

over a year ago

"

And you kind of hit the nail on the head to Manny pepole using it as chat room.because they cannot socially connect in person.they sown there live behind a screen .

I'm not hear to impress no one in fact Jellybean the same she hates grovling men .it's a turn off for her

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

dosent really effect us as we only meet in clubs

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

And you kind of hit the nail on the head to Manny pepole using it as chat room.because they cannot socially connect in person.they sown there live behind a screen .

I'm not hear to impress no one in fact Jellybean the same she hates grovling men .it's a turn off for her "

Why worry about how others choose to use the site though? If they use it differently from you they're obviously not a good match so not worth troubling yourself with?

And by your own admission you're here and using the forums because you are bored - does that mean you are one of the "too many people using it as a chat room" too?

over a year ago

"

Each to their own indeed - we all have our own way we like to use the site none of them are the wrong way - if you're having success finding people that want to meet straight away without exchanging more than a couple of messages then good for you - just because others like to approach things differently doesn't make it wrong either though "

Sorry you misunderstand all I'm saying is I don't want to be a pen pall

over a year ago

I would rather be myself then be someone I am not. If they are not interested in who I am then it won’t work. Everyone has their own opinions and both have to impress each other to get anywhere. Both sides can be stuck up in their own ways, which can be very annoying or even seen as rude or arrogant. Just accept who you are and find people who respect that

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Each to their own indeed - we all have our own way we like to use the site none of them are the wrong way - if you're having success finding people that want to meet straight away without exchanging more than a couple of messages then good for you - just because others like to approach things differently doesn't make it wrong either though

Sorry you misunderstand all I'm saying is I don't want to be a pen pall "

And there's nothing wrong with that - if that works for you then good for you. You have to accept however that it may work differently for others

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"

Sorry you misunderstand all I'm saying is I don't want to be a pen pall "

well dont then just dont tell others how they should be doing things

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

By the words you choose to use, and how you put your thoughts across, on the screen.

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

By the words you choose to use, and how you put your thoughts across, on the screen."

If I wanted a pen pall I would join a site to find one .but if somebody is locale what is wroung with moving things along .

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

By the words you choose to use, and how you put your thoughts across, on the screen.

If I wanted a pen pall I would join a site to find one .but if somebody is locale what is wroung with moving things along ."

I don't have time to face to face meet everyone, to see if there's attraction. I don't want to spend my spare time sitting in cafe's talking to someone I don't want sex with. I can quite easily chat on here until I feel I would like to meet them. How do you decide who to have a face to face chat with?

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

If I wanted a pen pall I would join a site to find one .but if somebody is locale what is wroung with moving things along .

I don't have time to face to face meet everyone, to see if there's attraction. I don't want to spend my spare time sitting in cafe's talking to someone I don't want sex with. I can quite easily chat on here until I feel I would like to meet them. How do you decide who to have a face to face chat with? "

Well it's simple if there is an attraction you go with it .and to say you don't have time .if you don't have time why are on here for chat.I'm not saying meet everyone .but like I said life is to short.

over a year ago

A

Ha Ha well said

I don't have time to face to face meet everyone, to see if there's attraction. I don't want to spend my spare time sitting in cafe's talking to someone I don't want sex with. I can quite easily chat on here until I feel I would like to meet them. How do you decide who to have a face to face chat with?

Well it's simple if there is an attraction you go with it .and to say you don't have time .if you don't have time why are on here for chat.I'm not saying meet everyone .but like I said life is to short."

I'm here to talk to people with a view to meeting them. I can do that without getting mysekd dressed up and travelling to wherever. I don't meet local so I always travel.

I'm spending hours of my free time travelling to someone I don't like as soon as they open their mouth.

I'm not looking for a quick, easy fuck, and talking on here quickly eradicated those who are, as they move on to people who do want quick and easy.

By *naquest321Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

They have to impress me.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

Honest, authentic men are a pleasure to play with. Don't need a bullshit backstory to bang bits.

Sx

over a year ago

Yes it's true. It's an unhealthy situation. Not just on here.

over a year ago

Women don’t need to do anything to secure a meet but they need to be on their A game if they want a regular guy and more than a one off hook up.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No, I don't think so.

I have mixed views on it - I do think, to some extent, some men craft a particular image in order to get noticed. So that could be through posts or photos or their profile. I don't know if they "need" to - you'd notice them anyway. Perhaps they feel it's necesssary to attract the women they want to because of all the other men?

Women don't need to. Men shouldn't need to nor feel they need to.

Personally, I don't know. I guess sometimes I feel like I need to impress but then I remember they are meeting me and will either like me or not.

I think people who are authentic to who they are fare better and are more successful on fab overall though.

over a year ago

"No, I don't think so.

I have mixed views on it - I do think, to some extent, some men craft a particular image in order to get noticed. So that could be through posts or photos or their profile. I don't know if they "need" to - you'd notice them anyway. Perhaps they feel it's necesssary to attract the women they want to because of all the other men?

Women don't need to. Men shouldn't need to nor feel they need to.

Personally, I don't know. I guess sometimes I feel like I need to impress but then I remember they are meeting me and will either like me or not.

I think people who are authentic to who they are fare better and are more successful on fab overall though."

You had me at your cleavage, you could literally say anything to me. Actually if you said James Corden was really funny and not at all annoying, then I would probably struggle with that!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I just want honesty.

And normal.

over a year ago

Are we allowed to bump our own threads?

Asking for a friend!

over a year ago

"Are we allowed to bump our own threads?

Asking for a friend! "

Absolutely. It is a good thread

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

"

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

A

Ha Ha well said

I don't have time to face to face meet everyone, to see if there's attraction. I don't want to spend my spare time sitting in cafe's talking to someone I don't want sex with. I can quite easily chat on here until I feel I would like to meet them. "

Exactly, by the time I have showered, changed, put a bit of slap on, travelled, met them, stayed a respectable amount of time, travelled back home, you're talking 2-3 hours at least. Now I won't meet anyone until I am pretty sure they want the same as I do and I get on well with them online.

over a year ago

So funny reading this as the guys who shout loudest are in reality any hole is a goal in reality.

over a year ago

I wouldn’t want to interact with anyone who had that mindset.

over a year ago

If I am chatting to a lady on here it's because she has already impressed me in some way. It may not be because we may meet, most I know I won't, she is just an fascinating and/or entertaining lady.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If I am chatting to a lady on here it's because she has already impressed me in some way. It may not be because we may meet, most I know I won't, she is just an fascinating and/or entertaining lady."

Exactly, unless I am impressed and engaged by their personality then an online chat will not be sustained, let alone one that progresses to a meet.

over a year ago

Never worth pretending to be someone you're not. Even if you get "what you want", you still miss out and develop bad habits.

I'm not a fan of anything manipulative when it comes to relationships (whether casual or serious).

Though, I've absolutely stopped talking to women because their chat has been so boring / uninspired.

Mutual wowing or no wowing at all. How else will we click? Us clicking by me performing for you, isn't clicking lol.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Is that true?

Seriously ladies have to impress to obtain the men worth meeting and they dont for those who are not

It is however remarkable how few ladies understand this fact

over a year ago

The men I meet need impressing but then I am fussy as fuck!

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

It depends what people class as impress I guess but the reality is you can put a blank profile up as a woman and men will mail it so if the goal is for sex they don't but then some women only respond to men not seek out profiles they like. If you go looking then its on you to impress people you are interested in. Strange that most men haven't figured that fact out yet though.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

It’s probably why I can’t get laid for toffee... maybe I need to up my fake game?

Seriously ladies have to impress to obtain the men worth meeting and they dont for those who are not

It is however remarkable how few ladies understand this fact "

that’s kind of where I’m coming from.

Women don’t need to impress to get laid or a full inbox.

But if they want to meet the men who THEMSELVES can afford to be discerning (and I’m most definitely NOT including myself in this, by the way!!) then I guess that they do need to present themselves well also.

Just my supposition of course, I have nothing specific to back this up!

over a year ago

"Is that true?

But if they want to meet the men who THEMSELVES can afford to be discerning (and I’m most definitely NOT including myself in this, by the way!!) then I guess that they do need to present themselves well also.

"

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Is that true?

I always make an effort. My profile is currently a bit naf for me to be fair but it's work in progress. I won't even do a social meet without dressing up x

over a year ago

"Is that true?

"

I can't 'afford' to be discerning as I am not in a popular bracket as far as ladies go on here, but they still need to impress me in some way.

over a year ago

I prefer to meet within 2 weeks of first message. I don't like chatting for ages. Seems like that makes me odd.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

"

Exactly Dan. I can put up a few crap pics and no profile text and I will get hundreds of messages. There will probably not be one message from a man I'm interested in talking to.

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet within 2 weeks of first message. I don't like chatting for ages. Seems like that makes me odd. "

I have to talk until I feel it's the right time for me to meet, but I can get a good feeling about them within a few minutes of chatting.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

I can't 'afford' to be discerning as I am not in a popular bracket as far as ladies go on here, but they still need to impress me in some way."

That makes me sad. You come across as a nice person so you absolutely *can* be discerning. You're worth it.

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet within 2 weeks of first message. I don't like chatting for ages. Seems like that makes me odd.

I have to talk until I feel it's the right time for me to meet, but I can get a good feeling about them within a few minutes of chatting. "

I can get a bad feeling within a few minutes of chatting.

You're lucky.

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet within 2 weeks of first message. I don't like chatting for ages. Seems like that makes me odd.

I have to talk until I feel it's the right time for me to meet, but I can get a good feeling about them within a few minutes of chatting.

I can get a bad feeling within a few minutes of chatting.

You're lucky. "

I get that too. It's the good feelings I go with.

over a year ago

"Is that true?

"

Don’t be silly Dan. You’re the nicest, most genuine, trustworthy person I’ve met on here as well as being a fitty. Don’t put yourself down Mister!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

I can't 'afford' to be discerning as I am not in a popular bracket as far as ladies go on here, but they still need to impress me in some way."

Every one of us can 'afford' to be discerning regardless of popularity or attractiveness - nothing is forcing us to meet, in fact I'd go as far as to say not being discerning would equate to a level of desperation, or willingness to join the any hole's a goal brigade.

I'm very discerning and would only meet people I have a mutual attraction with and have built some level of connection - it doesn't necessarily come down to having to be "impressed" though not by any kind of false peacocking anyway.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as with most things .... some probabaly think they dont, i would think those people have an ego that is out of control......

i am guessing they are also in the group of people who dont take rejection well at all.......

if people are prepared to roll over for them, it probably strengthens their opinion...

i don't roll over for anyone.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everyone (I shudder at using this phrase) needs to impress on Fab, or to use our efforts to maximise our results.

There's always choice for everyone - and that may be to discontinue messaging or not to proceed after a drink/social etc. People may see potential in others but if anyone communicates a 'can't be arsed with you' tone, then it'll reduce potential satisfaction.

Sure, the numbers here mean that men must ensure that they stand-out, from the hundreds of other guys but most people realise that they want to look good and to be attractive to others. The photos or stories of dirty clutter or the unwashed etc, are indicative of how much less interest people get, when they're not perhaps matched to most people here.

over a year ago

"It depends who they're after.

But, if they are looking to meet a specific guy, they will need to meet that guys standards in the same way a guy would have to meet theirs."

Post new Message to Thread