Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making friends

Jump to newest

By *layful Harlequin OP   Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people don't use this site as a making friends or chat site. They only chat for potential meets.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Go to an organised social and chat face to face.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 21:52:09]

over a year ago

No it's not impossible. I've got few chats on going, most of which started from one of us messaging the other about something on a forum post

over a year ago

It's -2, I'm bloody freezing.

Back on topic, it is difficult for you fellas to 'just say hello' because the likelihood is...your recipient has had the same 'hello' from 20 other blokes in the last hour. It's becomes a bit meh.

over a year ago

I don’t find it impossible

over a year ago

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone "
your right it is impossible it only a chat site nothing more loll

over a year ago

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone your right it is impossible it only a chat site nothing more loll"

You're wrong.

over a year ago

uxbridge

I get all of this but real hurts to talk will make mental note lol

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Not impossible...I have ongoing chats and enjoy catching up with people and not just in a sexual way.

over a year ago

Most women get a fair amount of mail so replying to those they do fancy takes up enough time without even thinking about "just saying hi" to someone they don't fancy or have any potential interest in.

over a year ago

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone your right it is impossible it only a chat site nothing more loll"

There are other sites and chat sites if this one is not working.

over a year ago

Hang around the forums and join in mate, you will make friends.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have plenty of friends and chat here. They stood out from the pack when they first messaged me.

over a year ago

I think it depends on how you approach the chat but also remember everyone here from different reasons. A social would bee the best way to make fab friends I reckon

over a year ago

uxbridge

"Not impossible...I have ongoing chats and enjoy catching up with people and not just in a sexual way."

. You’re a very rear person lol hello by the way

over a year ago

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone "

Are you looking to chat to somone with the aim being just to chat and br platonic friends

Or

Are you looking to chat to somone with the aim being to have cyber/real sex

Theres a few people off the forums whove messaged me that i now chat to through here. Mostly i share pics of food lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone

Are you looking to chat to somone with the aim being just to chat and br platonic friends

Or

Theres a few people off the forums whove messaged me that i now chat to through here. Mostly i share pics of food lol"

Oh definitely. Forum chat spin off is great. And it's usually to the point, not "fancy a chat".

over a year ago

uxbridge

"I it me or is it just impossible to just say hello to people on here and try to chat. A lot of cold people about!! Thoughts anyone

Or

Theres a few people off the forums whove messaged me that i now chat to through here. Mostly i share pics of food lol"

Lol food . We’ll chat have a laugh see were it goes no problem just looking to have fun and enjoy a few jokes.

over a year ago

Or

Theres a few people off the forums whove messaged me that i now chat to through here. Mostly i share pics of food lol

Lol food . We’ll chat have a laugh see were it goes no problem just looking to have fun and enjoy a few jokes. "

There you problem solved. Those looking for platonic chat will see through you those looking for fun will see it as a waste of time

over a year ago

uxbridge

Or

Lol food . We’ll chat have a laugh see were it goes no problem just looking to have fun and enjoy a few jokes.

There you problem solved. Those looking for platonic chat will see through you those looking for fun will see it as a waste of time"

I’m doomed

over a year ago

uxbridge

Cock pics it is then

But not sure if this will work as mine looks like a slug wearing a bowler hat !!!

over a year ago

Or

There you problem solved. Those looking for platonic chat will see through you those looking for fun will see it as a waste of time

I’m doomed "

Pick one or the other and just be up front

over a year ago

I have a lovely friends list so it is possible to chat.

It helps if you aren't trying to dive head first into their knickers!

Be yourself and you'll be grand. Fab works if you don't try too hard.

over a year ago

uxbridge

"I have a lovely friends list so it is possible to chat.

It helps if you aren't trying to dive head first into their knickers!

Be yourself and you'll be grand. Fab works if you don't try too hard."

over a year ago

uxbridge

Well thanks all of you for the help and advice enjoy your self’s tonight

Post new Message to Thread