Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it me ?

Jump to newest

By *uddlesPuddles OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Or is fabs not what it used to be, Cuddles & I met on here four years ago and took a break and now rejoined but doesn’t seem the same or are we just remembering through rose coloured glasses

Any feedback on profile would be good too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is what you make it

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Yes it is thats true, but just doesnt seem quite the same and so many fakes that spoil it for all that are genuine

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Yes it is thats true, but just doesnt seem quite the same and so many fakes that spoil it for all that are genuine "

I’ve been here almost ten years and it’s always been the same.

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Maybe im remembering through a fog or as we both older now maybe looking at it differently

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Your profile is really good and makes clear what you looking for , would you mind taking a look at ours and let me know what you think

over a year ago

"It is what you make it"

Very true. It’s completely different to when I joined. I’m having to ignore a lot of crap that’s not for me that wasn’t here in just over a year ago.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

ive been here 12 years and its definetly changed especially over the last 4 years. Ive had a couple of friends come back and leave again because of the changes

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

It seems a little unsettled certainly. Been here under various guises for six years.

Must be Brexit

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Thats kind of what im getting at i guess is there seems so much more crap and fake profiles etc than when we were on here before

over a year ago

Lowestoft

We left because we found each other on here and wanted to be selfish for a few years by keeping to ourselves now we back and want to have fun

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I don't know I've only been on it a couple of years. I've heard it used to be a lot better before it was compromised though.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

There’s no doubt it’s changed over the past few years . So many more dreamers , fakes and time wasters .

over a year ago

Lowestoft

i think you might have a point there

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Yeah something definitely seems different and cant put my finger on it, although another poster mentioned brexit lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Yes it is thats true, but just doesnt seem quite the same and so many fakes that spoil it for all that are genuine

I’ve been here almost ten years and it’s always been the same. "

I've been here for about 13 years and it goes in circles, people come and people go. Some threads get repeated almost on a daily basis, others are new and refreshing. Some have me in stitches, others I take with a pinch of salt and just avoid

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Or is fabs not what it used to be, Cuddles & I met on here four years ago and took a break and now rejoined but doesn’t seem the same or are we just remembering through rose coloured glasses

Any feedback on profile would be good too "

it isn't the same as it was.x

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Yes it is thats true, but just doesnt seem quite the same and so many fakes that spoil it for all that are genuine

I’ve been here almost ten years and it’s always been the same.

I've been here for about 13 years and it goes in circles, people come and people go. Some threads get repeated almost on a daily basis, others are new and refreshing. Some have me in stitches, others I take with a pinch of salt and just avoid "

Like most things i guess , do you think this time of year has something to do with it too just after Christmas?

over a year ago

So this is really a look at my profile thread.

over a year ago

It isnt the same as before. I think there are to many fakes and people selling themselves( shall we say). But if you can see through them then its ok

over a year ago

Your profile reads perfectly fine to me you’ve got some hot photos too!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"There’s no doubt it’s changed over the past few years . So many more dreamers , fakes and time wasters .

"

God definitely x it seems a lot more tame now or maybe I've changed. Who knows x

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

we only use fab to chat to friends and check out club parties we have only been on 2 years so dont know what it was like before

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"So this is really a look at my profile thread. "

Well the OP did ask for a profile critique Sherlock

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I think broadly it’s the same. I think most people’s experience is heavily influenced by a small number of closer friends and if a few of them leave the site can feel quite different, when in fact it isn’t really.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I'm sure there are more time wasters, cheaters and fakes than a few years ago.

By *is BitchCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We have been on and off here for about 6 years , definitely different, more timewasters , more fake profiles, more people that are here just to chat

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"So this is really a look at my profile thread. "

Not intended as such no more we cant believe how much fabs seems to have changed

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"It isnt the same as before. I think there are to many fakes and people selling themselves( shall we say). But if you can see through them then its ok"

Yes most of the time we manage too

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Your profile reads perfectly fine to me you’ve got some hot photos too!"

Thats very kind of you thank you

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"There’s no doubt it’s changed over the past few years . So many more dreamers , fakes and time wasters .

God definitely x it seems a lot more tame now or maybe I've changed. Who knows x "

Your right it does but im wondering if that’s because me and cuddles are older and wiser

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"So this is really a look at my profile thread.

Well the OP did ask for a profile critique Sherlock "

I did just in case we were missing something but genuinely started the discussion because we were wondering if others felt the same way about how fabs is now

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I think there are less interesting people on these days. The sharp witted swingers that used to be on half of have left and there are a lot more non meeters, vanillas and a lot who read 50 shades readers on these days.

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"I think there are less interesting people on these days. The sharp witted swingers that used to be on half of have left and there are a lot more non meeters, vanillas and a lot who read 50 shades readers on these days. "

I agree 100% and seems to be a combination of things maybe fab has had its day so to speak

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes I think it has changed, less people arranging meets on here. It still suits us , as I mainly use it for the forums and keeping in touch with friends. We tend to now go to parties and clubs, when we are on holiday, where it is easier to meet people

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Yes I think it has changed, less people arranging meets on here. It still suits us , as I mainly use it for the forums and keeping in touch with friends. We tend to now go to parties and clubs, when we are on holiday, where it is easier to meet people "

Yes definitely and we are intending to go to clubs and parties now as a couple as new experience for me but cuddles is an old hand and can show me the ropes

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I’ve been here almost ten years and it’s always been the same. "

Yep.

Back after a four year sabbatical and can't see anything different at all.

A

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

It works for me.

By *argaret James200TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Yes it is thats true, but just doesnt seem quite the same and so many fakes that spoil it for all that are genuine "

I haven't been on as long as some people but I agree there are a huge amount of fake profiles, what is going on when you start talking to someone and they dissapear, their profile, their messages and your messages to them, as if they never existed.

over a year ago

The circle of fab life, same ole shite / different people.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Yes I think it has changed, less people arranging meets on here. It still suits us , as I mainly use it for the forums and keeping in touch with friends. We tend to now go to parties and clubs, when we are on holiday, where it is easier to meet people

Yes definitely and we are intending to go to clubs and parties now as a couple as new experience for me but cuddles is an old hand and can show me the ropes "

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

When we first joined eight years ago it went something like this . We check out locals who are looking to meet , make contact with someone we fancy , meet , have fun , all good .

From a couple of years ago it’s been more like this . Check out locals who are looking to meet , make contact , wait , and wait , then get a msg back a few days later at stupid o clock from a clearly pissed up guy . Block , move on . Or arrange a time and place , turn up , they don’t so back to dogging as at least you know what to expect and the people are actually there !

And this is why we can’t be bothered to meet any longer . I don’t think it’s fabs fault , but there are certainly way too many time wasters now .

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"When we first joined eight years ago it went something like this . We check out locals who are looking to meet , make contact with someone we fancy , meet , have fun , all good .

From a couple of years ago it’s been more like this . Check out locals who are looking to meet , make contact , wait , and wait , then get a msg back a few days later at stupid o clock from a clearly pissed up guy . Block , move on . Or arrange a time and place , turn up , they don’t so back to dogging as at least you know what to expect and the people are actually there !

And this is why we can’t be bothered to meet any longer . I don’t think it’s fabs fault , but there are certainly way too many time wasters now ."

That’s exactly how we remember it

Just a shame its not the same anymore but if it wasnt for fabs myself and cuddles may have never met and fallen in love and im glad to hear that this still happens to people on here so its all good

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"The circle of fab life, same ole shite / different people. "

over a year ago

Lowestoft

I haven't been on as long as some people but I agree there are a huge amount of fake profiles, what is going on when you start talking to someone and they dissapear, their profile, their messages and your messages to them, as if they never existed."

Yes thats not very nice

over a year ago

Lowestoft

"It works for me."

And it did for us for

Post new Message to Thread