Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is it about you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s the first thing people should know about you?

I rarely don’t read profiles, and I’m probably not alone.

So if we we’re talking what the most important thing I people should know about you before I get into a conversation that they may not like? Or what’s is it that completely gets your attention?

What is it about you that should be front and centre in your shop window?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

I'm just unique.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I'm polyamorous and it's not negotiable...but I also do casual fun from time to time.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

that if someone hasnt read my profile they get blocked

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What’s the first thing people should know about you?

So if we we’re talking what the most important thing I people should know about you before I get into a conversation that they may not like? Or what’s is it that completely gets your attention?

"

You rarely dont read or rarely do?

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"I'm just unique."

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there

over a year ago

Im not currently meeting..

Which people would only know if they read the profile

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm just unique.

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there"

He was a charming motherfucker apparently. Just evil.

over a year ago

"I'm just unique."

Like everyone else?

over a year ago

"What’s the first thing people should know about you?

You rarely dont read or rarely do? "

At least someone reads posts properly.

I’d say it’s more important to read profiles if you were actively seeking a sexual partner on here and not just chatting on a forum. *a reply to your other post below.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there He was a charming motherfucker apparently. Just evil."

You really need to work on your thought filters -you do realise that you posted that thought out loud

over a year ago

"I'm polyamorous and it's not negotiable...but I also do casual fun from time to time. "

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I am no prince charming but don't think I'm a toad eather.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I can waffle on beautifully. Probably best not to get chatting with me if you're a stoic, one word reply sort.

over a year ago

"I am no prince charming but don't think I'm a toad eather. "

That’s what you’d lead with? Surely not.

over a year ago

Im ugly as can be to the point anything reflective grows legs, runs away then decides to smash

But i do have a rather large cock

over a year ago

"I can waffle on beautifully. Probably best not to get chatting with me if you're a stoic, one word reply sort. "

over a year ago

Not currently meeting for sex - says on profile and if they miss that being the only thing on there then there is no hope!

When we are meeting the commonest 'misunderstanding'seems to be the fact we are a couple, not a cuck couple or a hotwife couple,....

Peach x

over a year ago

"that if someone hasnt read my profile they get blocked"

Cool. Do you put that as the first line on your profile text then?.......wait, there’s a paradox here.

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

That I’m a fetishist, which I think I make pretty clear on my profile. Still doesn’t stop people asking what I’m into.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm just unique.

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there He was a charming motherfucker apparently. Just evil.

You really need to work on your thought filters -you do realise that you posted that thought out loud"

Just joking.

over a year ago

"That I’m a fetishist, which I think I make pretty clear on my profile. Still doesn’t stop people asking what I’m into. "

People are stupid then

over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there He was a charming motherfucker apparently. Just evil.

You really need to work on your thought filters -you do realise that you posted that thought out loud Just joking."

You should say you're crap at back tracking

over a year ago

Loyalty

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm just unique.

You really need to work on your thought filters -you do realise that you posted that thought out loud Just joking.

You should say you're crap at back tracking "

I have the emoji after, then evil. I'm not a fan of Ted Bundy.

over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

You really need to work on your thought filters -you do realise that you posted that thought out loud Just joking.

You should say you're crap at back tracking I have the emoji after, then evil. I'm not a fan of Ted Bundy."

I prefer Al Bundy

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

"People are stupid then "

Yes... yes they are

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

That we're both disabled. It gets a positive response usually.

over a year ago

I'm actually alright once you get to know me.

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

You should say you're crap at back tracking I have the emoji after, then evil. I'm not a fan of Ted Bundy."

All right everyone -keep your eyes on him while we all edge towards the door

over a year ago

"I'm actually alright once you get to know me."

You are. You’re a dark horse

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"I'm actually alright once you get to know me."

You're not canvassing for the Lib Dems are you?

over a year ago

I'm not great with small talk or platitudes. Call me babe or hun or one of those sickly type names and we're done.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm just unique.

You should say you're crap at back tracking I have the emoji after, then evil. I'm not a fan of Ted Bundy.

All right everyone -keep your eyes on him while we all edge towards the door"

Funny fucker aren't ya.

over a year ago

That I’m a switch, and only submissive to my partner (Mr) and don’t meet for sex without him. Surprising how many think I will, it’s in the profile, but they still ask. Guess it’s a case of “never know, unless you ask”

A massive issue I have are people who think, as I’m his sub, they can demand I be treated like chattel, to be given away. Wrong! I still have a say over my body, I choose to be submissive to my partner, no one else- they learn that though, haha x Viv x

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"That I’m a switch, and only submissive to my partner (Mr) and don’t meet for sex without him. Surprising how many think I will, it’s in the profile, but they still ask. Guess it’s a case of “never know, unless you ask”

A massive issue I have are people who think, as I’m his sub, they can demand I be treated like chattel, to be given away. Wrong! I still have a say over my body, I choose to be submissive to my partner, no one else- they learn that though, haha x Viv x "

Far too many people see the word "submissive" and wrongly assume this equates to "doormat" or "available for me to do with as I choose"

over a year ago

"That I’m a switch, and only submissive to my partner (Mr) and don’t meet for sex without him. Surprising how many think I will, it’s in the profile, but they still ask. Guess it’s a case of “never know, unless you ask”

A massive issue I have are people who think, as I’m his sub, they can demand I be treated like chattel, to be given away. Wrong! I still have a say over my body, I choose to be submissive to my partner, no one else- they learn that though, haha x Viv x "

Copy and paste this into your profile. It’s as clear as a bell reading this post. thank you fir this.

over a year ago

A massive issue I have are people who think, as I’m his sub, they can demand I be treated like chattel, to be given away. Wrong! I still have a say over my body, I choose to be submissive to my partner, no one else- they learn that though, haha x Viv x

Far too many people see the word "submissive" and wrongly assume this equates to "doormat" or "available for me to do with as I choose" "

Or lazy

over a year ago

Apparently I should have a health warning on the profile regarding the fact I talk...a lot. Don't see this myself

Peach x

over a year ago

with hair.......

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

You should say you're crap at back tracking I have the emoji after, then evil. I'm not a fan of Ted Bundy.

All right everyone -keep your eyes on him while we all edge towards the door Funny fucker aren't ya. "

I like to keep my options open alright

over a year ago

Far too many people see the word "submissive" and wrongly assume this equates to "doormat" or "available for me to do with as I choose" "

I had one dominatrix demand I give her my partners details (very lazy as they’re on the profile) so she could tell him that he wasn’t a good dom as I wouldn’t give myself to her, a guy say he was going to message my partner to ask him for me, and another say I wasn’t being a good sub as I wouldn’t do as he said and meet him.

Haha, bless, there’s an etiquette to observe, and there’s such a thing as respect. I wouldn’t dream of being so rude, and not because I’m submissive but because I respect boundaries xx

over a year ago

Copy and paste this into your profile. It’s as clear as a bell reading this post. thank you fir this. "

Thank you! It’s a breath of fresh air when people respond positively to me trying to explain my perspective. It doesn’t always happen xx

over a year ago

"I'm actually alright once you get to know me.

You are. You’re a dark horse "

Yousay the sweetest things xxx

over a year ago

Copy and paste this into your profile. It’s as clear as a bell reading this post. thank you fir this.

Thank you! It’s a breath of fresh air when people respond positively to me trying to explain my perspective. It doesn’t always happen xx"

Your submission is a gift that you and you alone can share. Anyone who thinks otherwise really doesn't understand the dynamic.

over a year ago

Give me ice cream and im happy

over a year ago

I'm hilarious

over a year ago

"I'm just unique.

So was Ted Bundy but we won't go there"

over a year ago

I talk too much- best way to shut me up- make me breathless...in A good way!

over a year ago

You should know that I'm hard work to meet, not through lack of desire but lack of time. You should also know that I probably won't believe a single word you say.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That we don't kiss and I don't like receiving oral sex, oh and we're soft swing.

Fabs version of undateable.

over a year ago

"I can waffle on beautifully. Probably best not to get chatting with me if you're a stoic, one word reply sort. "

*Nods*

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"That we don't kiss and I don't like receiving oral sex, oh and we're soft swing.

Fabs version of undateable. "

Fab-eunuch?

over a year ago

Your submission is a gift that you and you alone can share. Anyone who thinks otherwise really doesn't understand the dynamic."

Thank you. There are definitely some who don’t understand that. I’m not a commodity that can be used by just anyone. I trust him completely, hence my becoming submissive to him to the extreme that I have. Haha, has been a few hiccups, as sexually I’m not naturally submissive, but it’s something we share, and I will only share with him xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"That we don't kiss and I don't like receiving oral sex, oh and we're soft swing.

Fab-eunuch?"

It's an option...

over a year ago

We don't take this place seriously.

But for some it's a matter of life and death

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
over a year ago

Northwich

I'm disabled but then the stil don't realise that even when the meet me as I don't let it stop me from having fun

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

Fab-eunuch?

It's an option..."

Fucked if i know -I just take out the trash round here

Post new Message to Thread