Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grower not a shower

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

morning everyone,

Thinking of trying a club, been on my bucket list a while, one thing holds me back and it’s the fear of walking around with my tackle wobbling around for all to see.

I’ve never been an exhibitionist, I can’t see that changing anytime soon.

I was endowed with a certified “average” manhood and would consider myself a grower I’ve always hid myself after sex as I tend to feel somewhat embarrassed.

Do I have anything to worry about or am I being overly shy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ltGirl24Woman
over a year ago

Redcar

No one is going to judge your junk, people attend clubs of all shapes, sizes and lengths. Just be comfortable and confident in yourself!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Rather a bath

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Go to a non dress down club. Simples.

You dress no differently to going on a night out.

Not all clubs insist on you getting naked and those that do allow you to wear a towel.

A

over a year ago

"No one is going to judge your junk, people attend clubs of all shapes, sizes and lengths. Just be comfortable and confident in yourself! "

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?

over a year ago

Keep your towel on

over a year ago

"Keep your towel on "

over a year ago

"Rather a bath"

Hahah I didn’t know how to spell show err lol

Or if there is even a word for it

over a year ago

"No one is going to judge your junk, people attend clubs of all shapes, sizes and lengths. Just be comfortable and confident in yourself!

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?"

wear boxers then ffs stop getting cock envy u got what u got lots of girls get intimidated by monsters stop being a bloody girl

over a year ago

"No one is going to judge your junk, people attend clubs of all shapes, sizes and lengths. Just be comfortable and confident in yourself!

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?wear boxers then ffs stop getting cock envy u got what u got lots of girls get intimidated by monsters stop being a bloody girl "

Man the fuck up? Lol

over a year ago

"No one is going to judge your junk, people attend clubs of all shapes, sizes and lengths. Just be comfortable and confident in yourself! "
Damn your screwed already,she just called it junk!

over a year ago

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?wear boxers then ffs stop getting cock envy u got what u got lots of girls get intimidated by monsters stop being a bloody girl "

Grumpy git

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I think you’ll be fine. Try not to worry about it.

over a year ago

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?wear boxers then ffs stop getting cock envy u got what u got lots of girls get intimidated by monsters stop being a bloody girl

Man the fuck up? Lol"

over a year ago

I’m not tiny lol, I just look at others on here and think shit! Do people cover up in clubs or let it all hang out?wear boxers then ffs stop getting cock envy u got what u got lots of girls get intimidated by monsters stop being a bloody girl

Grumpy git "

does it show

over a year ago

Grumpy git does it show "

You have to ask

over a year ago

"I think you’ll be fine. Try not to worry about it."

Thank you xx

over a year ago

Must admit in all the clubs we have been too we have never once sat their and judged anybody by the size of their bulge. We may judge on grooming level, personality and personal preferance toward looks but never flacid cock size. If Sasha likes the look of you and I don't think you are a knob then you will possibly get an invite to join our play. Just buy a nice pair of boxers (Not white) and relax. People in clubs are very relaxed and having self confidence and being brave enough to socialize is what a club night fun.

over a year ago

Grumpy git does it show

You have to ask "

Hahahhaha I’m with her!!

over a year ago

"Must admit in all the clubs we have been too we have never once sat their and judged anybody by the size of their bulge. We may judge on grooming level, personality and personal preferance toward looks but never flacid cock size. If Sasha likes the look of you and I don't think you are a knob then you will possibly get an invite to join our play. Just buy a nice pair of boxers (Not white) and relax. People in clubs are very relaxed and having self confidence and being brave enough to socialize is what a club night fun."

Thank you, this is the kind of reply or advice I was hoping to hear

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Keep your towel on

"

I don't understand the towel bit to be honest. Much easier and more comfortable walking around in my briefs

Post new Message to Thread