Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Be nice!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My goodness. Did everyone get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Forums are full of negativity. Be nice people!

Have a nice day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

No! You gonna make me?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good morning you 2 lovely’s above

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Morning Nora you always make my day a good one

over a year ago

"Good morning you 2 lovely’s above "

Morning lovely xx

over a year ago

Always start the day positive - don’t surround your self with negative people

Happy swinging

over a year ago

I am being nice!

over a year ago

"No! You gonna make me?"

Yeah I’m gonna drive to Bedford and sprinkle some happy dust on you

over a year ago

"Good morning you 2 lovely’s above

Morning lovely xx"

ooo there’s a few more lovely people now Nora

over a year ago

"I am being nice! "

You’re always nice. Very naughty but nice

over a year ago

Think the drag of January and the cold weather are getting to everyone

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 08:40:57]

over a year ago

"Good morning you 2 lovely’s above

Morning lovely xxooo there’s a few more lovely people now Nora "

There is .

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 08:40:57]"

I hope you’re in a better mood than you were last night! Or you can get off my happy thread!!

over a year ago

Even the nicest people have their limits

over a year ago

No i won't be nice positivity drained my being stuck in a dedolate wasteland of unsociable folks so il just mirror them when in rome

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm always nice and lovely.

over a year ago

Nora, your legs are incredible.

over a year ago

in a great mood

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"My goodness. Did everyone get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Forums are full of negativity. Be nice people!

Have a nice day "

I was trying to read your message and stare at your legs at the same time

over a year ago

"No i won't be nice positivity drained my being stuck in a dedolate wasteland of unsociable folks so il just mirror them when in rome"

But you’re hilarious when you’re in a mood. It actually cheers me up!

over a year ago

"My goodness. Did everyone get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? Forums are full of negativity. Be nice people!

Have a nice day

I was trying to read your message and stare at your legs at the same time "

. I know you can do two things at once

over a year ago

Same to you op. Have a great day.

It’s horrible when your in a good mood and others around seem they are not. I feel your pain.

over a year ago

"Nora, your legs are incredible. "

Thank you x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Have a nice day

. I know you can do two things at once "

More than two actually

over a year ago

"No i won't be nice positivity drained my being stuck in a dedolate wasteland of unsociable folks so il just mirror them when in rome

But you’re hilarious when you’re in a mood. It actually cheers me up! "

now i know how luke skywalker fealt only got jawas for company

over a year ago

I'm in a wonderful mood

over a year ago

A rude cactus has made me smile this morning, so happy face on for a change

over a year ago

"No i won't be nice positivity drained my being stuck in a dedolate wasteland of unsociable folks so il just mirror them when in rome

But you’re hilarious when you’re in a mood. It actually cheers me up! now i know how luke skywalker fealt only got jawas for company "

I love you PMF

over a year ago

Have a nice day

. I know you can do two things at once

More than two actually "

True

over a year ago

But you’re hilarious when you’re in a mood. It actually cheers me up! now i know how luke skywalker fealt only got jawas for company

I love you PMF "

corse u do

All il say is im not surprised it snowed last night

over a year ago

But you’re hilarious when you’re in a mood. It actually cheers me up! now i know how luke skywalker fealt only got jawas for company

I love you PMF corse u do

All il say is im not surprised it snowed last night "

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women?

over a year ago

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women? "

it snowed whst u ghink

over a year ago

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women? "

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"No! You gonna make me?

Yeah I’m gonna drive to Bedford and sprinkle some happy dust on you "

That’s an unusual twist on bukake

over a year ago

"No! You gonna make me?

Yeah I’m gonna drive to Bedford and sprinkle some happy dust on you

That’s an unusual twist on bukake "

over a year ago

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women? it snowed whst u ghink "

If those frigid Scottish woman read this thread it's gonna be another lonely night for ya bud.

over a year ago

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women? it snowed whst u ghink

If those frigid Scottish woman read this thread it's gonna be another lonely night for ya bud. "

wasnt me that said it but in all honesty im not all that bothered i go home tomorrow

Im one of the few guys in the world who can say this and it be tru it is there loss i know my power matey im no chaser

over a year ago

Did you manage to sort out all those frigid Scottish women? it snowed whst u ghink

If those frigid Scottish woman read this thread it's gonna be another lonely night for ya bud. wasnt me that said it but in all honesty im not all that bothered i go home tomorrow

Im one of the few guys in the world who can say this and it be tru it is there loss i know my power matey im no chaser"

Was only joking .

over a year ago

If those frigid Scottish woman read this thread it's gonna be another lonely night for ya bud. wasnt me that said it but in all honesty im not all that bothered i go home tomorrow

Im one of the few guys in the world who can say this and it be tru it is there loss i know my power matey im no chaser

Was only joking . "

no backtracking now

over a year ago

Was only joking . no backtracking now "

Forget where I am sometimes . Forgot people take everything seriously. Note to self - don’t make jokes on here.

over a year ago

I did not get out of our bed just yet so I will do my best to stay nice when I do. Some snuggles with Cute when he'll wake up and day will be great

K

over a year ago

"I did not get out of our bed just yet so I will do my best to stay nice when I do. Some snuggles with Cute when he'll wake up and day will be great

K"

Lovely

over a year ago

Was only joking . no backtracking now

Forget where I am sometimes . Forgot people take everything seriously. Note to self - don’t make jokes on here. "

over a year ago

Forget where I am sometimes . Forgot people take everything seriously. Note to self - don’t make jokes on here. "

I was joking too Nora.. I very rarely take anything seriously here.. I hope PMF knows this from interactions on his threads on the Scottish forum.

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

This is a very nice thread Nora.

I'm always nice...Its nice to be nice.

over a year ago

Forget where I am sometimes . Forgot people take everything seriously. Note to self - don’t make jokes on here.

I was joking too Nora.. I very rarely take anything seriously here.. I hope PMF knows this from interactions on his threads on the Scottish forum. "

Yes i got it at least your one of the brave ones who comes to the premier league

over a year ago

I was joking too Nora.. I very rarely take anything seriously here.. I hope PMF knows this from interactions on his threads on the Scottish forum.

Yes i got it at least your one of the brave ones who comes to the premier league "

Was a time when all the best players in the English top division were Scottish.. I'm bringing thay trend back.

over a year ago

Afraid I'm not in a nice mood I feel pretty shitty and negative

over a year ago

Have a nice day "

Where, what did I miss ?

over a year ago

I was joking too Nora.. I very rarely take anything seriously here.. I hope PMF knows this from interactions on his threads on the Scottish forum. "

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Good morning Nora x

Right side of the bed here.

I'm in a fantastic mood, going to take something spectacular to piss me off today

over a year ago

"Afraid I'm not in a nice mood I feel pretty shitty and negative "

Me neither really. I’m ill but I’m trying lol

over a year ago

Yes i got it at least your one of the brave ones who comes to the premier league

Was a time when all the best players in the English top division were Scottish.. I'm bringing thay trend back. "

over a year ago

I'm always nice

over a year ago

Everyone's being extra nice to me today cos tis my birthday

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

We have 1 main life rule - “don’t be a dick”. Trying not to be sometimes is hard but we do our best! Love a bit of positivity - naked hugs all round

over a year ago

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit norah.. I had a shit start to the day.. But still feeling positive.

over a year ago

"Sorry for derailing the thread a bit norah.. I had a shit start to the day.. But still feeling positive. "

Don’t be silly you didn’t.

over a year ago

"Everyone's being extra nice to me today cos tis my birthday "

Yay!! Happy Birthday lovely. Hope you have a good one x

over a year ago

Boooooooo

over a year ago

"Sorry for derailing the thread a bit norah.. I had a shit start to the day.. But still feeling positive.

Don’t be silly you didn’t. "

Just being nice, as per the thread title.

over a year ago

Is there a birthday thread? I’m gonna do one

over a year ago

I’m in a pretty good mood, taking my son to meet some of the people at his new day service this afternoon. Big step forward and I hope he likes them. X

over a year ago

"I’m in a pretty good mood, taking my son to meet some of the people at his new day service this afternoon. Big step forward and I hope he likes them. X "

Hope he does! They’re more adaptable than we think. How old is he?

over a year ago

They need sex to inject alittle positive vibes in their bones me thinks

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Have a nice day "

I've been nice all morning x even to the egits that haven't read my profile

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Have a nice day

Where, what did I miss ?"

I was thinking that - is there a bunfight somewhere?

over a year ago

"They need sex to inject alittle positive vibes in their bones me thinks "

Always works for me . Maybe that’s why I’m a bit pissed off at the moment

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

How I love all of the very simple things of life;

Such a little thing - a gentle tone of kindness, or written words on paper;

Can you write?...

over a year ago

"How I love all of the very simple things of life;

Can you write?..."

I like those little things too. I love you mummy on my pillow when I go to bed. Can’t beat it

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"How I love all of the very simple things of life;

Can you write?...

I like those little things too. I love you mummy on my pillow when I go to bed. Can’t beat it "

Heart warming and exquisitely beautiful.

over a year ago

Have a nice day "

I got out of bed several times this morning but still managing to keep positive but the day is young xx

over a year ago

"I’m in a pretty good mood, taking my son to meet some of the people at his new day service this afternoon. Big step forward and I hope he likes them. X

Hope he does! They’re more adaptable than we think. How old is he?"

He’s 25, this is a big step into the adult world for him x

By *CheshireMaleMan
over a year ago

Middlewich

im in a great mood, good orning all you sexy people

over a year ago

"I’m in a pretty good mood, taking my son to meet some of the people at his new day service this afternoon. Big step forward and I hope he likes them. X

He’s 25, this is a big step into the adult world for him x "

Wow yes it is. He’ll be fine. Sounds like my life is similar to yours. Good luck x

over a year ago

Have a nice day "

I’m smiling so I’ll be nice

over a year ago

Have a nice day

I got out of bed several times this morning but still managing to keep positive but the day is young xx"

Me too. But I’m not well so it’s allowed

over a year ago

He’s 25, this is a big step into the adult world for him x

Wow yes it is. He’ll be fine. Sounds like my life is similar to yours. Good luck x "

Ah, yes and thank you x

over a year ago

i got out the end of my bed

over a year ago

Have a nice day "

I’m just angry at work and the stupidity that keeps dumping things on me other than that I’m cheerful and jolly as usual

over a year ago

Have a nice day

I got out of bed several times this morning but still managing to keep positive but the day is young xx

Me too. But I’m not well so it’s allowed "

I hope you get better soon

It was a pair of two year olds who wouldn’t stay in bed for me!!

My sisters twins btw

over a year ago

Have a nice day

My sisters twins btw "

Thank you.

Aw bless. You love em really though.

over a year ago

Have a nice day

My sisters twins btw

Thank you.

Aw bless. You love em really though. "

Definitely and they love their Uncle...when they are not terrorising me

over a year ago

"Everyone's being extra nice to me today cos tis my birthday

Yay!! Happy Birthday lovely. Hope you have a good one x "

Thank you, so far so great x

over a year ago

No

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

All il say is im not surprised it snowed last night "

Why are you hiding ?

over a year ago

Why are you hiding ?"

nit hiding just not showing

over a year ago

Morning all,

We are positive today thanks and enjoying feeling randy and naughty in the world of fab. Even if it is too long until our next meet.

G&M

over a year ago

"Morning all,

We are positive today thanks and enjoying feeling randy and naughty in the world of fab. Even if it is too long until our next meet.

G&M"

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Made for some funny reading on the forums today all the negativity. I like the nice threads though. Morning/afternoon to all x

over a year ago

Ok deep breath taken strop gone il not let these people break me im off the pub

over a year ago

"Ok deep breath taken strop gone il not let these people break me im off the pub"

Have one on me.. Bet you can't wait to get back to the "easy" woman in Englandshire.

over a year ago

"Ok deep breath taken strop gone il not let these people break me im off the pub

Have one on me.. Bet you can't wait to get back to the "easy" woman in Englandshire. "

not easy mate they just know and appreciate quality when they see it down there we do we don't just talk

over a year ago

"Ok deep breath taken strop gone il not let these people break me im off the pub

Have one on me.. Bet you can't wait to get back to the "easy" woman in Englandshire. not easy mate they just know and appreciate quality when they see it down there we do we don't just talk "

I'm which case be glad I'm not down there anytime soon... Your percentage would drop significantly for the 24 hours I was there.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 12:13:01]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 12:13:01]"

Left you Speechless..

over a year ago

Have one on me.. Bet you can't wait to get back to the "easy" woman in Englandshire. not easy mate they just know and appreciate quality when they see it down there we do we don't just talk

I'm which case be glad I'm not down there anytime soon... Your percentage would drop significantly for the 24 hours I was there. "

dear oh dear are we comparing now

over a year ago

Have one on me.. Bet you can't wait to get back to the "easy" woman in Englandshire. not easy mate they just know and appreciate quality when they see it down there we do we don't just talk

I'm which case be glad I'm not down there anytime soon... Your percentage would drop significantly for the 24 hours I was there. dear oh dear are we comparing now "

Nah... There ain't no comparison.... Sadly for you... But if you want some tips.

over a year ago

I'm which case be glad I'm not down there anytime soon... Your percentage would drop significantly for the 24 hours I was there. dear oh dear are we comparing now

Nah... There ain't no comparison.... Sadly for you... But if you want some tips. "

so i read forum superstar hahahahaha

over a year ago

Apologies again OP... I'll try and zip it.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Well I’m in a brilliant mood today

over a year ago

I'm which case be glad I'm not down there anytime soon... Your percentage would drop significantly for the 24 hours I was there. dear oh dear are we comparing now

Nah... There ain't no comparison.... Sadly for you... But if you want some tips. so i read forum superstar hahahahaha"

As your a forum legend you are in good company with me then. Hehehehehe..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 12:22:34]

over a year ago

Nah... There ain't no comparison.... Sadly for you... But if you want some tips. so i read forum superstar hahahahaha

As your a forum legend you are in good company with me then. Hehehehehe.. "

not a forum legend just legend i think u will read

over a year ago

Nah... There ain't no comparison.... Sadly for you... But if you want some tips. so i read forum superstar hahahahaha

As your a forum legend you are in good company with me then. Hehehehehe.. legends are much finer "

I guess you were feeling so overwhelmed when you read my veris thay you didn't make it down to the legend one... That's OK I understand..it's difficult when you finally meet someone more than your equal.

over a year ago

As your a forum legend you are in good company with me then. Hehehehehe.. legends are much finer

I guess you were feeling so overwhelmed when you read my veris thay you didn't make it down to the legend one... That's OK I understand..it's difficult when you finally meet someone more than your equal. "

theres many more than my equal but you aint it

over a year ago

As your a forum legend you are in good company with me then. Hehehehehe.. legends are much finer

I guess you were feeling so overwhelmed when you read my veris thay you didn't make it down to the legend one... That's OK I understand..it's difficult when you finally meet someone more than your equal. theres many more than my equal but you aint it"

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it.. How's the shandy by the way.

over a year ago

It's nice to be nice

over a year ago

I guess you were feeling so overwhelmed when you read my veris thay you didn't make it down to the legend one... That's OK I understand..it's difficult when you finally meet someone more than your equal. theres many more than my equal but you aint it

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it.. How's the shandy by the way. "

who are you again sorry must be the shandy talking

over a year ago

Omg!! I pop off for a shower and all hell breaks loose! Boys come on! I won’t tolerate this behaviour on my happy thread!

over a year ago

I guess you were feeling so overwhelmed when you read my veris thay you didn't make it down to the legend one... That's OK I understand..it's difficult when you finally meet someone more than your equal. theres many more than my equal but you aint it

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it.. How's the shandy by the way. who are you again sorry must be the shandy talking"

*looks around * did someone say something? I'm sure I heard a noise... Nah.. Must have been an insignificant insect..

But that PMF guy... Hope he has a good day.. It's nice to be nice.

over a year ago

"Omg!! I pop off for a shower and all hell breaks loose! Boys come on! I won’t tolerate this behaviour on my happy thread! "

I am happy on your happy thread... I'm laughing and smiling and it's your threads doing... So thank you very much.

over a year ago

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it.. How's the shandy by the way. who are you again sorry must be the shandy talking

*looks around * did someone say something? I'm sure I heard a noise... Nah.. Must have been an insignificant insect..

But that PMF guy... Hope he has a good day.. It's nice to be nice. "

Right that’s it I’m putting my mum head on. I don’t care who started it IM STOPPING IT. Enough!

over a year ago

Tell yourself that enough and you might actually believe it.. How's the shandy by the way. who are you again sorry must be the shandy talking

Right that’s it I’m putting my mum head on. I don’t care who started it IM STOPPING IT. Enough!"

shut it mum its most entertainment iv had in 2 days who knew it ne with a boy

over a year ago

Right that’s it I’m putting my mum head on. I don’t care who started it IM STOPPING IT. Enough!"

If I don't will you give me a spanking.

over a year ago

Right that’s it I’m putting my mum head on. I don’t care who started it IM STOPPING IT. Enough!

If I don't will you give me a spanking. "

guess not shes busy patience is key

over a year ago

If I don't will you give me a spanking. guess not shes busy patience is key "

Fancy another drink while we wait then? I'll. Let you pay..

over a year ago

If I don't will you give me a spanking. guess not shes busy patience is key

Fancy another drink while we wait then? I'll. Let you pay.. "

That’s better. Have a nice cuppa tea and a man hug

over a year ago

That’s better. Have a nice cuppa tea and a man hug "

Come and join us.. There's only two chairs mind... But you are welcome to sit on my knee.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm always nice x

over a year ago

"I'm always nice x

"

Haha. Love the username. Made me laugh.

over a year ago

Fancy another drink while we wait then? I'll. Let you pay.. "

oooo asking a yorkie to pay go on then u kept my mind off the dross

over a year ago

Fancy another drink while we wait then? I'll. Let you pay.. oooo asking a yorkie to pay go on then u kept my mind off the dross"

Happy to have been of assistance..

over a year ago

That’s better. Have a nice cuppa tea and a man hug "

urm no thats too far

over a year ago

That’s better. Have a nice cuppa tea and a man hug urm no thats too far "

Tea yes.. Man hug.. No...... But still come and join me.. I mean us.. Nora.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"I'm always nice x

Haha. Love the username. Made me laugh. "

One person laughing .... my job is done x

over a year ago

Oh stop nagging woman!

over a year ago

Boooooo

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Negativity and I haven't been on the forums????

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"I'm always nice x

Haha. Love the username. Made me laugh.

One person laughing .... my job is done x "

I'm always nice too...and your username always brings a smile to my face

Post new Message to Thread