Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

doesnt bother me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The number of meets a profile has,has absolutely no bearing on how attractive or unattractive the profile is/are.

over a year ago

If they’ve been careful, they could have slept with many and you didn’t meet them off here, at least here, it’s for all to see.x

By *mber DextrousWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Depends on the type and frequency of meets and how long someone has been on the site. Loads really fast that are all play meets with no club visits would make me wonder how selective someone is. But have met guys into 3 digits happily.

over a year ago

"The number of meets a profile has,has absolutely no bearing on how attractive or unattractive the profile is/are."

It also has no bearing on how many people that person has actually had sex with.

over a year ago

Lots of veri's from socials wouldn't bother me, lots of play veri's? I'd still want to meet them socially first just like anyone else, so no, the amount doesn't matter really.

Peach x

over a year ago

Me. Not bothered, someone without many could be hiding lots.

My wife, she’s more likely to speak to someone who has less.

So we meet in the middle and talk to people on Twitter.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

actually i probably favoured those with more meets as you would know they werent the type to get clingy

over a year ago

I can even be attracted to a profile with no veri's showing at all.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It depends on the type of meet to be absolutely honest. If they have "territorial" verifications or one that go in to intimate detail I'm less likely to be interested regardless of how many there are.

over a year ago

"I can even be attracted to a profile with no veri's showing at all. "

Same. I think I’ve met 12 people (mostly socially) in just over a year and only 2 were verified. I’ve never understood why people block people who aren’t verified.

And to answer the question someone with loads of sexual meets would put me off yeah so I’d say less veris would attract me more

over a year ago

I won't meet people with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile.

over a year ago

I'm attracted to people not their history.

over a year ago

"I'm attracted to people not their history. "

Of course but I wouldn’t be attracted to them if they met 3 different women every week. Not for me.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

As a TGirl, I prefer to see some veris as I don’t want to be some FAB Straight guys experiment with his sexuality. An experienced Admirer is always preferable for me.

over a year ago

"I can even be attracted to a profile with no veri's showing at all.

Same. I think I’ve met 12 people (mostly socially) in just over a year and only 2 were verified. I’ve never understood why people block people who aren’t verified.

And to answer the question someone with loads of sexual meets would put me off yeah so I’d say less veris would attract me more "

I know someone who has literally hundreds of veris and only ever displays a few so it's not a good benchmark really (I don't display any of mine either - not that I have hundreds, far from it )

over a year ago

It is none of my business. If I get on with the lady in question and I'm not in a queue, all is good

over a year ago

And to answer the question someone with loads of sexual meets would put me off yeah so I’d say less veris would attract me more

I know someone who has literally hundreds of veris and only ever displays a few so it's not a good benchmark really (I don't display any of mine either - not that I have hundreds, far from it ) "

I don’t display any either. I’m a pretty good judge of character and I don’t usually meet anyone until we’ve been chatting for a while and even then it’s just a social. My instincts haven’t failed me yet so it all works for me for what I want

over a year ago

I know someone who has literally hundreds of veris and only ever displays a few so it's not a good benchmark really (I don't display any of mine either - not that I have hundreds, far from it )

I don’t display any either. I’m a pretty good judge of character and I don’t usually meet anyone until we’ve been chatting for a while and even then it’s just a social. My instincts haven’t failed me yet so it all works for me for what I want "

Sorry, didn't mean any offence, I was just pointing out that not everyone displays them all or the summary so it's not really a good yardstick.

over a year ago

I see a veri as a confirmation that the person is a genuine representative of their profile. Nothing else. Most use it as a way to bum up and massage ego.

As i don't play on first meet. Verification isn't so much of a deal for me. However, if someone has a significant collection. I'd move on.

over a year ago

I don’t display any either. I’m a pretty good judge of character and I don’t usually meet anyone until we’ve been chatting for a while and even then it’s just a social. My instincts haven’t failed me yet so it all works for me for what I want

Sorry, didn't mean any offence, I was just pointing out that not everyone displays them all or the summary so it's not really a good yardstick."

Not at all. No offence taken whatsoever. Very true but the ones that do and have lots I can rule out .

over a year ago

Fabjudgements.co.uk

over a year ago

"Fabjudgements.co.uk "

Disagree

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me at all but is the reason I don't show older veris as I meet a lot socially. 90% of my veris are social but people just see the number and think slapper

over a year ago

Not bothered lots of meets means your unlikley to be messed about

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone has there own opinion but the feeling I got was mixed

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The number of meets a profile has,has absolutely no bearing on how attractive or unattractive the profile is/are."

...nor how many people they have bumped uglies with.

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Open minded shows you or they are genuine

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I see a veri as a confirmation that the person is a genuine representative of their profile. Nothing else. Most use it as a way to bum up and massage ego.

As i don't play on first meet. Verification isn't so much of a deal for me. However, if someone has a significant collection. I'd move on. "

Would you be ok if the lady only had 10?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lady’s have 100s but guys have 20 but it’s too much for sum people

over a year ago

I'm not bothered by how many...

Good for them - They're here to enjoy themselves

over a year ago

"I see a veri as a confirmation that the person is a genuine representative of their profile. Nothing else. Most use it as a way to bum up and massage ego.

As i don't play on first meet. Verification isn't so much of a deal for me. However, if someone has a significant collection. I'd move on.

Would you be ok if the lady only had 10?"

Can't answer that. It all depends on the verifications, the time scale etc.

over a year ago

I Prefer people with veris. Usually shows genuine and do actually turn up. To many time wasters and pic collectors .

Plus one night at a club event can get you 10 veris+

over a year ago

"As a TGirl, I prefer to see some veris as I don’t want to be some FAB Straight guys experiment with his sexuality. An experienced Admirer is always preferable for me. "

Makes sense to me.

over a year ago

Whether someone has alot of veris or not doesn't greatly make affect my decision. That comes with chatting to see if a connection is there

over a year ago

"Will you be attracted to a profile that has loads of meets or less meets

Iv had mix results let’s see what you think"

Doesn’t bother me as a lot of meets are only socials so I don’t judge.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Would you be ok if the lady only had 10?

Can't answer that. It all depends on the verifications, the time scale etc."

So if she had veris that you felt were acceptable, would you meet her then?

By *ade and VanessaCouple
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Doesn't bother me. Veris are all about context too. If they've definitely had a play meet with certain people then I might start to question why they're messaging us.

V x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm attracted to people, not other peoples opinions of people

Post new Message to Thread