Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Get over it and move on"

This

over a year ago

Complaining about it just makes someone look petulant and indicates a skulker maybe thats why someone stopped talking as they picked up on this negative personality trait.

over a year ago

They Are telling you- Just subtly.

over a year ago

"So you're messaging someone and it seems to be going okay but then they stop messaging and just delete your messages. It's fine if they no longer want to talk, I just rather someone be upfront and just tell me instead of leaving me hanging...what do you all think? "

It's not really ghosting though as you'd have to be in a relationship with the person for it to be that.

But it happens on fab all the time all ways ... people just get bored or have better offers or get busy etc annoying but think just have to except it and move on

over a year ago

"They Are telling you- Just subtly."

Or not very subtly.

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

Yup. I ghost people if they piss me off or if the chat is boring. Saves all the endless but whys, we get on so well etc etc. Simple effective and time saving

over a year ago

It's not nice nice, but I suppose it's everyone's perogative to change their mind whenever they want. I think it would be nice if they told you so to be sure but then it leaves the door open to a drawn out conversation as to why they changed their mind and I can't imagine too many would want to explain themselves.

If I send a message it'll be something to do with her profile and I put a certain amount of thought into it so that she can see I have done more than just look at her pictures. When my message sits there in yellow saying "unread" that kinda leaves me feeling a little deflated

over a year ago

I was chatting with a fantastic woman but I let things drift. I don't want to pop back up as I don't want her thinking I'm cuntish. But I let her get away and regret it.

So I'm guilty of ghosting. But sometimes real life gets in the way.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I do this sometimes if I feel chat is going nowhere or they say something to annoy me.

Ideally people should tell others,but sometimes saves abuse or whys .

Post new Message to Thread