Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shaving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Intimate and body shaving I mean.

Hi everyone, I’m a new poster on the forum but a long time lurker.

I just thought I would share a great little shaver with you guys, I know everyone likes to keep nice and tidy down there and if you’re anyghing like me you will know what its like to nick your delicate areas with a razor.

I recently discovered the Philips one blade shaver and it is a game changer for me, can be used in the shower, shaves as close as a regular wet shave and so far I have been unable to catch myself with it. It comes with 3 different length gaurds too, i use them to taper out to my hairy body

So anyone else use one? Or what do you all use?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can Women use it? I loathe shaving. You see all these nice smooth perfect pussy and then you have me it’s actually quite depressing. I just bikini line and trim the rest with a beard trimmer

Gem

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Gillette Blue II and either just water (if having a daily tidy up in the shower) or shaving gel (if wanting a more smooth finished feel) does the job for me - don't think I've nicked myself yet

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would be perfect for ladies too, take a look in boots they sell them there, they are cheaper on ebay though.

Mine was £30, spare blades are £12 each but they last 6 months

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Does it really shave as close as a wet razor? Many claim to but I have yet to find a guy with an electric one that does.

over a year ago

I live dangerously, I have a bic razor that I use and I shave dry. If your careful you don't catch yourself, well I never have anyway, promise

over a year ago

I’ve always cleaned and wet shave below always feels awesome and women never complain

over a year ago

Ah that’s why then. It’s not a shaver lol

Post new Message to Thread