Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Conversation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all.

My question for this evening is. Do you prefer a longish chat via messaging before you potentially meet?

Personally, I find it really important.

It's not about cyber sex, it's about finding common likes with regards to naughty fun.

I can find someone really attractive but if the chat doesn't have me chomping at the bit to meet, then I know it's not going to happen.

The only time in a previous profile,long ago, I met someone,it was after we had driven ourselves crazy with lust

Just curious to see if I'm alone in these thoughts.

Hope you are having a aceballz Sunday.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I want a conversation does not have to be a long drawn out series of messages but something that give me a flavour of the person we are meeting.

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Its very important for me to do so. I want to build up trust and get to know someone. Doesn’t have to be months and months, but I won’t meet straight away

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Not always, but sometimes I enjoy chatting to someone so much that I don't mind waiting to actually meet for a while.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all.

My question for this evening is. Do you prefer a longish chat via messaging before you potentially meet?

Personally, I find it really important.

It's not about cyber sex, it's about finding common likes with regards to naughty fun.

I can find someone really attractive but if the chat doesn't have me chomping at the bit to meet, then I know it's not going to happen.

The only time in a previous profile,long ago, I met someone,it was after we had driven ourselves crazy with lust

Just curious to see if I'm alone in these thoughts.

Hope you are having a aceballz Sunday.

X"

Yes. I do. I chat for ages before I’ll even think of meeting someone. That’s the only way for me, and even then I’ll only ever arrange to meet for a social drink/coffee. I’ve not met many but I’ve never had a bad experience or a no show or anything like the awful things i see on here sometimes.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Why do straight for cyber ... leaves nothing more to three imagination

Strike up a conversation ... get to know the mind before exploring the body

By *e_jpMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Why do straight for cyber ... leaves nothing more to three imagination

Strike up a conversation ... get to know the mind before exploring the body"

over a year ago

The chemistry needs to be there conversationally or there won't be a social meet.. attraction needs to be all round for me so yes I'll often chat for a while to get to know someone.

over a year ago

I think a long chat definitely helps you get to know peoples likes and dislikes especially if like me you don’t normally do socials first.

over a year ago

I prefer long messages, recently we have had a lot of messages of guys where all they say is "hey". I lose interest straight away, sometimes it can be like getting blood out of a stone

over a year ago

Most definately need to chat first. The length of time depends on the connection I guess

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Strike up a conversation ... get to know the mind before exploring the body"

To be honest, I never instigate the naughty side of the conversation, I do flirt bit leave that to the other person to start.

I feel uncomfortable doing that as being a male,I'm conscious of coming across as a dirty old man with a one track mind. (which I am of course ) joke

over a year ago

Yes we do take our time getting to know the person we are talking too.

Then if or when we meet it's like meeting up with a mate. Worked well so far

over a year ago

Strike up a conversation ... get to know the mind before exploring the body

To be honest, I never instigate the naughty side of the conversation, I do flirt bit leave that to the other person to start.

I feel uncomfortable doing that as being a male,I'm conscious of coming across as a dirty old man with a one track mind. (which I am of course ) joke "

It depends who you’re talking to though. You can usually work it out. A couple of people it’s just a bit flirty. One person I talk to i shock myself with the filth I come out with!!!

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

We certainly don't mind chatting for a while before meeting. As has been said already it can help to get a "feel" for the person or couple you're speaking to.

Hasn't happened too often but a few we have spoken to for quite a while have eventually revealed their true personality and we've avoided disaster.

Of course, sometimes we just like having a blether. Hot or otherwise. There are some interesting people in here. All part of the fabby experience.

over a year ago

Yes, I prefer a long chat to get to know the lady's mind. How long depends on whether we click quickly or not. It's usually pretty obvious if it's going to work but I don't like to put pressure on to meet.

over a year ago

Chatting is important to me, post meet too as I like to fuck friends not strangers and chat regularly

over a year ago

"Chatting is important to me, post meet too as I like to fuck friends not strangers and chat regularly "

Worded perfectly

over a year ago

I prefer to meet after a quick online chat, think if someone's got a decent profile you know if you're both looking for someone similar. Meeting face to face is so much better to see if you're attracted to each other rather than days or even weeks of messaging, plus I find personalities don't come across online.

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet after a quick online chat, think if someone's got a decent profile you know if you're both looking for someone similar. Meeting face to face is so much better to see if you're attracted to each other rather than days or even weeks of messaging, plus I find personalities don't come across online."

Granted, online takes a while. what I mean is I won't pressure a lady into a quick meet, but I agree face to face is much better.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I prefer to meet after a quick online chat, think if someone's got a decent profile you know if you're both looking for someone similar. Meeting face to face is so much better to see if you're attracted to each other rather than days or even weeks of messaging, plus I find personalities don't come across online."
A woman after my heart, if you want a pen pal write to fucking prison. I'm old school.

Post new Message to Thread