By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

You ok ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss Penny TrationWoman
over a year ago

NW

No matter what you’d written, depression is horrendous. Suffered massively for over half of my life. Just because you can’t see it, it doesn’t make it less real than say a broken leg

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Want to talk?

over a year ago

I saw your original post and I was going to reply and then it disappeared so wasn't sure what to do. I'm happy for you to message me although depending on how bad you are feeling it might be best to seek something a little bit more professional. The Samaritans can be very helpful and there are other helplines that are 24 hours. don't be embarrassed it's perfectly ok not to be ok.

over a year ago

NW

"I saw your original post and I was going to reply and then it disappeared so wasn't sure what to do. I'm happy for you to message me although depending on how bad you are feeling it might be best to seek something a little bit more professional. The Samaritans can be very helpful and there are other helplines that are 24 hours. don't be embarrassed it's perfectly ok not to be ok. "

What Lorna said not being ok and letting others in shows massive strength. Posting here was the first step in asking for that help. Whatever your issue, if you want a proper conversation, I’m happy to help

over a year ago

Easy mate. Message someone who has replied,me included it's sometimes easier to talk to a stranger. No judgement, getting it out there is a difficult step but you've done that.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Some lovely ladies on here OP, come back and chat or PM one of them

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Easy mate. Message someone who has replied,me included it's sometimes easier to talk to a stranger. No judgement, getting it out there is a difficult step but you've done that."

Great advice

over a year ago

If anybody is in deep distress I would advise to Google grounding skills/techniques.

They are designed to help in the moment when distress tolerance is at it's peak. That should hopefully get somebody in deep distress through the initial crisis and then maybe a visit to a GP or an emergency call to a helpline would be the best way forward.

By *onnyb87 OP   Man
over a year ago

conwy

Thanks everyone some lovely people on here messaged me, and I think it has helped just needed to talk to someone more than anything think it was just my cry for help I really appreciate it

over a year ago

NW

"Thanks everyone some lovely people on here messaged me, and I think it has helped just needed to talk to someone more than anything think it was just my cry for help I really appreciate it "

Even when you feel alone, you’re really not. There’s always someone who wants to help. Took me 15 years to realise that. Good luck to you matey xx

over a year ago

It’s an awful feeling mate and I’m here if you ever need anyone to talk too.

Never suffer in silence and whatever it is that you have going on it will get better even if you don’t think it.

over a year ago

"If anybody is in deep distress I would advise to Google grounding skills/techniques.

They are designed to help in the moment when distress tolerance is at it's peak. That should hopefully get somebody in deep distress through the initial crisis and then maybe a visit to a GP or an emergency call to a helpline would be the best way forward. "

Great tip.

Jo.Xx

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks everyone some lovely people on here messaged me, and I think it has helped just needed to talk to someone more than anything think it was just my cry for help I really appreciate it "

Aah bless you

Post new Message to Thread