Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help 2015 fiesta

Jump to newest

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Just got a 65 plate fiesta, late 2015, The passenger electric door mirror does not work, it's not the folding type just the glass that moves, I have looked in the owners manual and online but it does not tell you which fuse is for the mirrors, Anyone know which fuse it is ? the driver side works fine now I would expect one fuse to do both sides, but on a 3 year old car I cant believe the motor has burnt out on something you set and leave alone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Have you tried a Haynes manual?

Ed

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I just googled "2015 fiesta door mirror fuse" and got numerous hits - maybe try that OP? Or find a Fiesta owners forum and post the question there?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Here's a strange idea.

Why not check ALL of your fuses - as a matter of course - to make sure that not only are they all good, but that you have all the correct values in there too.

Does the fuse box lid not indicate what each fuse is for?

By *riskygaz OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"Here's a strange idea.

Why not check ALL of your fuses - as a matter of course - to make sure that not only are they all good, but that you have all the correct values in there too.

Does the fuse box lid not indicate what each fuse is for?"

I have looked at the fuse box in the car it does not have a diagram for the fuses, I actually have the ford owners manual for the car but even in the book it does not mention the mirrors, which is rather strange.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could be one of 2 fuses.

Try checking out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSPGqnyvRD8

By *irenGuy70Man
over a year ago

Cirencester

According to the owners manual, it's F25 (top left) in the passenger compartment fuse box. I don't think this is the answer though, as there's only one fuse for external mirrors.

Post new Message to Thread