Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photographer / massager

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We’ve all had the same messages about they are professional photographers and will photograph you for free or give you a free massage.

Do guys think we are that gullible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You mean they're not real? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the gear, no idea?

And they are always in silhouette with no pics on their profile!

over a year ago

No. But I am a fully qualified photographic masseur with certificates signed by a genuine Nigerian Prince. Honest.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes they do.

No I'm not.

It's one of those things that, if the guys are otherwise people I want to meet, I might take them up on (like, not that he claims to be a photographer, but my FWB has taken some of my photos). But offering services here feels slimy and manipulative.

over a year ago

"Yes they do.

No I'm not.

It's one of those things that, if the guys are otherwise people I want to meet, I might take them up on (like, not that he claims to be a photographer, but my FWB has taken some of my photos). But offering services here feels slimy and manipulative. "

If it involves slimy and manipulative, that would be nuru instead of oil massage.

See. I know my stuff

over a year ago

"We’ve all had the same messages about they are professional photographers and will photograph you for free or give you a free massage.

Do guys think we are that gullible? "

Yes they do

I especially like the ones with one crappy pic of them in their pants, on their profile.

Trying to claim they are professional photographers.

over a year ago

Rumbled

over a year ago

I’m laughing as I’ve just received one....I’m going to start messaging men, saying a professional photographer and see what responses I get

over a year ago

"No. But I am a fully qualified photographic masseur with certificates signed by a genuine Nigerian Prince. Honest."

Ok, pop round then

over a year ago

"I’m laughing as I’ve just received one....I’m going to start messaging men, saying a professional photographer and see what responses I get "

I had one too! Massage with oils!

He was 220 miles away!

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Would love some new pictures done if there's any genuine person willing to do some

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Would love some new pictures done if there's any genuine person willing to do some "

I won’t admit I’m a pro. But I’d give it a go for you poppy

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Maybe some people do enjoy giving massages and taking photographs. It may not be there profession but they may be rather good at it. Have a look at their veris to see if others agree.

over a year ago

"Maybe some people do enjoy giving massages and taking photographs. It may not be there profession but they may be rather good at it. Have a look at their veris to see if others agree. "

Not all professionals are that great!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe some people do enjoy giving massages and taking photographs. It may not be there profession but they may be rather good at it. Have a look at their veris to see if others agree. "

It's possible. But it's still something that makes me wary.

over a year ago

"We’ve all had the same messages about they are professional photographers and will photograph you for free or give you a free massage.

I think in general. Yes. You only have to see the sucking up to some on forums. Not all but i'm sure many of the compliments thrown around are just part of the spade work to get into knickers.

over a year ago

"Maybe some people do enjoy giving massages and taking photographs. It may not be there profession but they may be rather good at it. Have a look at their veris to see if others agree.

It's possible. But it's still something that makes me wary. "

You should be. I've exchanged many massages and I can honestly say there's probably been just two or three people who did it really well.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some men think all women are gullible because some women are.

over a year ago

"I’m laughing as I’ve just received one....I’m going to start messaging men, saying a professional photographer and see what responses I get

I had one too! Massage with oils!

He was 220 miles away! "

ooooo, did you go get one....lol..x

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

I’m a novice photographer and have photographed quite a few people on that other site LifeFet; but I wouldn’t dream of using it to try and gain an advantage here.

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

If there's a good ones that can do photo shoot Barnsley or Huddersfield let me know

over a year ago

Speaking as a professional photographer, then I would be quite shy of offering my services on this website as I would require payment.

Speaking as an ordinary bloke, then I'd be doubtful of any male who asked me to "take a few test shots of him coming out of his jeans" before introducing me to his wife.

over a year ago

"No. But I am a fully qualified photographic masseur with certificates signed by a genuine Nigerian Prince. Honest.

Ok, pop round then "

I'll have all your pics massaged in no time

over a year ago

I’ve never had one of these messages

By *i explorer and steveMan
over a year ago

Boston and Higham Ferrers

I have offered to do photos for people but only after meeting them have I asked or offered, but never with a massage. So that's what I'm doing wrong lol

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Do guys think we are that gullible?

Yes they do

I especially like the ones with one crappy pic of them in their pants, on their profile.

Trying to claim they are professional photographers."

It's a niche genre all right -very autre

Post new Message to Thread