A Human being?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An eejit

over a year ago

Well I take (medical) drugs daily so I guess it’s whatever I’m called?

So “a wanker” it is then!

over a year ago

I take drugs on a daily basis! Not all drugs are bad, but if you mean the other kind it’s 420 friendly x

over a year ago

Not all non-medicinal, illegal, recreational drugs are bad. Just because Goverments say they are, it doesn't make it so.

over a year ago

"Not all non-medicinal, illegal, recreational drugs are bad. Just because Goverments say they are, it doesn't make it so."

*Governments

over a year ago

"Some one who takes drugs"

Depends what their name is

over a year ago

Patient

Stoner

Toker

Skag head

Crakhead

Baghead

Cokehead

Coke fiend

Space cadet

Junkie

Functioning

Alcoholic

Drinker

Binge drinker

Social drinker

Methhead

over a year ago

Stupid. There's much better things to spend their money on.

By *.A.MGUY55 OP   Man
over a year ago

littleborough

Say addicted after every thing I say

over a year ago

Depending on which and if they’re not dependant, I’d just call them “open minded”

over a year ago

"Stupid. There's much better things to spend their money on."

I disagree, i have a nice bottle of single malt ive been enjoying.

For the 30 pound it cost i can't think of a better thing i could have spent it on?

over a year ago

"Stupid. There's much better things to spend their money on.

For the 30 pound it cost i can't think of a better thing i could have spent it on?

"

I don't class alcohol as a drug.

If you drank a bottle of that a day I would call you alcohol dependent.

over a year ago

If you drank a bottle of that a day I would call you alcohol dependent. "

That’s the solution then by that rhetoric... stop calling them drugs so they lose their stigma, make them legal and they’re the same as alcohol, right?

over a year ago

It is a drug and according to our own Governments 20yr research project on all drugs.. it listed as one of the worst drugs of all.

over a year ago

It is a drug and according to our own Governments 20yr research project on all drugs.. it listed as one of the worst drugs of all. "

Alcohol listed as having some of the worst impacts on the user, their peers and family, society and the Health Service.

Harder, nastier drugs popped up in the middle of the list. The impacts on the user and society are massively damaging, but a relatively small number of people using them.

Softer party or relaxing illegal drugs came out at the bottom of the list. Below Alcohol, Tobacco and Caffeine.

over a year ago

So maybe I'm not an 'eejit after all?

over a year ago

Dave

over a year ago

His/her name

over a year ago

And of course all us fat cunts are addicted to sugar (is a drug). Which according to NHS figures is a higher long-term threat to health. But of course a rational conversation is impossible when belief is ones only argument. So for the sake of fairness and the fact that legal or illegal, we ALL consume some kind of drug. I will call us all gilgamesh lizard people from the planet who gives a fuck what people do.

over a year ago

Well thats a weird solution.

Its one of the more addictive and dangerous drugs out there.

I suppose everyone just says whatever drug they take isnt a drug and problem.solved

over a year ago

Experimental.

over a year ago

I suppose everyone just says whatever drug they take isnt a drug and problem.solved"

That's the view I encounter a lot. Usually from people who've never had a puff of a happy cigarette. Judging me with almost zero knowledge of why I choose to partake. Zero experience in using it themselves. Zero understanding of its effects.

All alcohol drinkers. Most of whom have behaved disgracefully on it at some point in their lives. Throwing up, slurred speech, starting arguments, vandalizing property, obnoxious and irritating.

over a year ago

I suppose everyone just says whatever drug they take isnt a drug and problem.solved

That's the view I encounter a lot. Usually from people who've never had a puff of a happy cigarette. Judging me with almost zero knowledge of why I choose to partake. Zero experience in using it themselves. Zero understanding of its effects.

All alcohol drinkers. Most of whom have behaved disgracefully on it at some point in their lives. Throwing up, slurred speech, starting arguments, vandalizing property, obnoxious and irritating. "

Meh from this thread your view is the typical one of most drug users though. Very limited in your own responsibility for the problems beyond direct use.

Anyone who is on any drug is pretty damn annoying unless you happen to be on the same drug

But illegal drugs and thier trade and the associated industries cripple and destroy lives.

Without the drug trade most of the child grooming gangs wouldnt have had such an insidious hold on thier victim's for instance

over a year ago

It is a drug and according to our own Governments 20yr research project on all drugs.. it listed as one of the worst drugs of all. "

Yea, technically it is, but when people talk about drug addicts they aren't talking about alcohol or prescription drugs.

over a year ago

Depends on the drug

over a year ago

It is a drug and according to our own Governments 20yr research project on all drugs.. it listed as one of the worst drugs of all.

Yea, technically it is, but when people talk about drug addicts they aren't talking about alcohol or prescription drugs.

"

They really are opiate addition from over prescribed painkillers is currently a massive problem.

over a year ago

The only reason alcohol and cigarettes are not official classed as drugs (or dangerous) in the eyes of the masses is because they are legal. Governments won't change their status because of the uproar and fallout it would cause socially and financially.

As has been said alcohol is well above 420 in its impact as a drug. The 2 really need to have their status switched. And this is coming from somebody who is not 420 friendly. Can't stand the smell but doing a bit of research (even just a little) and you will see the vast difference in their health effects.

over a year ago

All alcohol drinkers. Most of whom have behaved disgracefully on it at some point in their lives. Throwing up, slurred speech, starting arguments, vandalizing property, obnoxious and irritating.

Meh from this thread your view is the typical one of most drug users though. Very limited in your own responsibility for the problems beyond direct use.

Anyone who is on any drug is pretty damn annoying unless you happen to be on the same drug

But illegal drugs and thier trade and the associated industries cripple and destroy lives.

Without the drug trade most of the child grooming gangs wouldnt have had such an insidious hold on thier victim's for instance

"

Fuck me. Perhaps if they weren't illegal, there'd be no war on drugs. No Cartels. Just taxed and loads of money and lives saved.

So if that's your view it's pretty MEH as well and youre equally responsible!

Most people don't even know I'm smoking something till I point it out to them. So your view doesn't hold true to all users. Same way not everyone who drinks acts like a bell end.

You're starting to grind my gears a bit now. I'll avoid engaging you in future threads.

over a year ago

"

They are talking about both sets. It's just the closed minds that think purely on legal basis alone.

over a year ago

"The only reason alcohol and cigarettes are not official classed as drugs (or dangerous) in the eyes of the masses is because they are legal. Governments won't change their status because of the uproar and fallout it would cause socially and financially.

As has been said alcohol is well above 420 in its impact as a drug. The 2 really need to have their status switched. And this is coming from somebody who is not 420 friendly. Can't stand the smell but doing a bit of research (even just a little) and you will see the vast difference in their health effects. "

Well said

Post new Message to Thread